Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer "mike123c" (London)

An independent, amazing, unofficial A-Z of The Big Bang Theory
An independent, amazing, unofficial A-Z of The Big Bang Theory

5.0 out of 5 stars A great read for BBT fans, 4 July 2013
I bought the kindle version which was cheaper and I think it was very good value for money as it kept me entertained during my commute. If you are a fan of the show (which I assume you are if you are on this product page!) I think you will find it interesting to read about the histories of the cast and profiles of the people who make the show tick, it also has interesting facts about things that are mentioned on the show and that happen behind the scenes. My only request is for an updated version to be released as at the time of its release it covers about the first 3 seasons and a bit of 4 when of course there has now been 6 seasons.

Xbox 360 4GB Console
Xbox 360 4GB Console

2.0 out of 5 stars Beware of the "Hard Drive", 14 Sept. 2010
This review is from: Xbox 360 4GB Console (Video Game)
My friend purchased this a few days ago and we have now discovered that the Xbox 4GB does not have a hard drive - it is internal flash memory, I feel this is an easy mistake to make considering the title of the item. The reason it is a problem is that some games require a Hard Drive to fully function (e.g.) Halo 3/ Halo ODST - campaign can not be played cooperately online without a Hard Drive.

So to sum it up; beware of this issue when purchasing the Xbox 4GB, I have researched on google and it seems this problem is not exclusive to the Halo games.
Comment Comments (34) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 7, 2011 4:35 PM GMT

The Back Room
The Back Room
Offered by A ENTERTAINMENT

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 14 Sept. 2005
This review is from: The Back Room (Audio CD)
Admittedly i hadnt heard a lot about Editors until i was on Amazon about 2 weeks ago and i was looking at Bloc Party and it said people also bought this so i looked at it and eventually decided to buy it.
I have to say i am so glad i did as this is the best album i have heard in a long time from the first time i listened to it, there is not a weak song on it.
It deserves to be purchased based on the songs Lights, Blood and Someone Says alone, plus with all the other great songs you will get your money's worth.