Profile for GBarker > Reviews

Content by GBarker

GBarker

Bellfield Mens Tweed Trousers | Heritage Slim Fit Dogtooth Wool Trousers | Size 30 32 34 36 (L - 34")

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 24 May 2015
Great fit, not baggy or too tight just right, not itchy or irritating to wear. Comfy!

Corsair CH-9000040-UK Vengeance K65 Compact Performance Mechanical Gaming Keyboard - Gunmetal Grey
Offered by Scan Computers Intl Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 24 May 2015
Brilliant keyboard, smaller than most due to no number pad, but great size sound and quality. Definitly reccommend.

HyperX Cloud Gaming Headset for PC/PS4/Mac/Mobile - Black
HyperX Cloud Gaming Headset for PC/PS4/Mac/Mobile - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 24 May 2015
Really great headset love it, had more expensive Razer and Corsair alternatives but really love the HyperX headset had it 6 months now, no issues great quality.

Ashdown After Eight 20 Bass Practice Combo Amplifier
Ashdown After Eight 20 Bass Practice Combo Amplifier

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product!, 20 Oct. 2014
Upgraded to this from my cheap starter amp and it doesnt disapoint!

Great sound quality and beauitful design, would highly reccomend!

Crucial CT240M500SSD1 240GB M500 SATA 6Gb/s 2.5 Inch Internal Solid State Drive
Crucial CT240M500SSD1 240GB M500 SATA 6Gb/s 2.5 Inch Internal Solid State Drive

5.0 out of 5 stars Really solid SSD, great buy solid improvement on my gaming rig, 12 May 2014
If you'r looking for an upgrade to your gaming PC, home desktop, laptop, I would definitely recommend this SSD.

I bought this SSD as an upgrade to my gaming rig that had been dragged down by a basic HDD it's three years old and was starting to get a little slow on boot up/ load times. This SSD completely removed that sluggish response I was having.

I done a lot of searching and reading of reviews before buying this SSD and there are others out there in the same price range but after much deliberation I bought this one and I'm very happy with it!

I opted not to buy any cloning software and went for a fresh install using a usb ISO version of my Windows 7 after a little failing on my behalf and my PC not playing ball I got it all installed freshly and it works a charm.

I would recommend booting for USB if possible as booting from disk tends to hang and take a long long time.

Intel Sandybridge i5-2500K Unlocked Core i5 Quad-Core Processor (3.30GHz, 6MB Cache, Socket 1155)

5.0 out of 5 stars 3 Years going strong, 25 April 2014
Bought this in 2011 and its still going strong now (2014), got it when I built my PC which was used for gaming and some design work. Multi tasks really well. Running multiple monitors and applications/games at the same time and it still benchmarks very highly.
Have had no problems running a variety of games on max settings usually around a constant 50-80 FPS. Would highly recommend.

Roccat Vire Mobile Communication Gaming Headset
Roccat Vire Mobile Communication Gaming Headset

2.0 out of 5 stars Broke after less than two months of using them..., 25 April 2014
I bought these headphones to use with my PC for gaming and listening to music.

The product itself was good, the sound quality and the mic quality was satisfactory.However after less than two months of using the earphones on a daily basis the wire that connects directly into the headphone became loose and frayed until it inevitably snapped.

For anyone looking to use these as a daily gaming headset I would recommend spending a little more on an actual headset. I recently bought the Steel series Siberia for £50 and was much more impressed with the sound and overall quality of the product.