Profile for Colin Edward Bott > Reviews

Content by Colin Edward Bott

Colin Edward Bott

Maxsima - High Capacity 1300mAh for Samsung, SLB-10A, SLB10A, Compatible Camera Battery
Offered by Cameramarket UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Ideal Samsung alternative, 30 May 2014
I purchased this battery purely as a spare for my Samsung WB250F digital camera. My worry as to whether it would fit said camera was completely unnecessary, it's a perfect fit and works fine. Why pay more for the branded product when you don't have to.

ABC Products® Battery Charger for Samsung SLB-10A / SLB10A suits Select Digimax Digital Camera (Models Stated Below) World Travel Plug Version - UK/USA/Europe+
Offered by abcproducts

4.0 out of 5 stars No Complaint., 30 May 2014
I received the charger on the day stated and as with all of my purchases received from Amazon it was very well packed. In my opinion the build of the product product is good and to fit the various adapters was found to be a a piece of cake. The charging of an SLB-10A battery was within the time scale stated by the manufacturer.

Draper 30973 230 mm Straight-Edged Garden Shears with FSC-Certified Ash Handles
Draper 30973 230 mm Straight-Edged Garden Shears with FSC-Certified Ash Handles
Offered by Bamford Trading

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 18 April 2014
If like me you considered it was about time you replaced those old garden shears then you can't go wrong with these. Effortless in cutting those small areas of lawn in which the mower does not reach. Perfect for cutting the grass around tree trunks etc.. Paying more money for a pair which you may think would serve you better is in my opinion ludicrous when these are available. Excellent purchase.

August EP650 - Bluetooth Wireless Stereo NFC Headphones - Over Ear Cordless Headphones with 3.5mm Wired Audio In, Rechargeable Battery, NFC Tap To Connect and built-in Microphone - Compatible with Mobile Phones, iPhone, iPad, Laptops, Tablets, Smartphones etc. - Red
Offered by Daffodil UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the ticket., 18 April 2014
I cannot fault these Headphones. In my opinion the sound produced is just superb, their build quality is excellent and comfortable? I say they are, after 3 hours in use you wouldn't know you were still wearing them. If you decide to buy this product I guarantee you will not be disappointed.

August DVB-T202 USB Freeview Tuner Stick - External PC TV Card with Digital (DVB-T) Television Receiver and PVR Style Recorder - Wintv Dongle Supported by Windows 7 / Vista / XP for Desktop and Laptop Computer
Offered by Daffodil UK

5.0 out of 5 stars You won't be disapointed., 3 Mar 2014
Taking into account the price of this stick I was a little sceptical as to what I would receive. I’ve recently rebuilt my desktop computer into a smaller case and I was disappointed to learn that my Hauppauge card could not be accommodated so I went for this little device as a replacement. Well I was gobbed smacked. Dead easy to install and I can’t tell the difference between this product and the more expensive product previously used. I’ve connected a rooftop aerial to this device and for me reception is perfect. You do however receive an indoor aerial but from past experience these are a pure waste of time. I currently run Windows 8.1 and operate this device through Media Center but the August software is perfectly acceptable. 5 star rating for me. Money well spent.