Profile for Andi Bell > Reviews

Content by Andi Bell

Andi Bell "Andi" (Crawley, West Sussex)

Page: 1 | 2
Ladies & Girls Black Super Soft Multi Stretch Leggings with Luxury Lace Trim (14/16)

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Leggings!, 28 April 2014
I bought these thinking they might be a bit cheap and cheerful but they are actually lovely and I am really pleased with them, so much so that I am just about to buy another pair in a smaller size for when I lose a bit more weight! If you're thinking of purchasing I can't recommend them highly enough for quality, fit and value for money. The seller is also to be highly praised - when the first pair I ordered didn't arrive within the expected timeframe they immediately sent out a second pair which arrived a couple of days later.

Greg Davies Live - Firing Cheeseballs at a Dog [DVD]
Greg Davies Live - Firing Cheeseballs at a Dog [DVD]

5.0 out of 5 stars LOL Funny!, 28 Dec. 2013
Went to see Greg Davies live this year and loved every minute. I bought this on the back of that and I am not disappointed! It had me virtually in tears with laughter at one point - thanks Karen Powell!!!

Gaudete - Christmas Card Edition
Gaudete - Christmas Card Edition

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 28 Dec. 2013
Have always loved Erasure and always will do. This version of a song I already loved from Steeleye Span days (showing my age now!) is amazing!

Secret Fear
Secret Fear

5.0 out of 5 stars Great song, 28 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Secret Fear (MP3 Download)
Have been getting back into Daniel Bedingfield recently since rediscovering my mp3 player, which has been stuck in a drawer for ages, and hearing his 1st two albums again! Listened to a preview of this which I don't think charted in the UK (unless I missed it!) and it's brilliant so decided to download it!

Accu-Chek Aviva Blood Glucose System
Accu-Chek Aviva Blood Glucose System
Offered by UK Pharmacy Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Stuff!, 7 Aug. 2013
Does just what it says on the tin (box). Very pleased with this which I bought as a replacement for and older model.

Ladies L4931 Suede Lace Up Platform Creeper Shoe (UK 7, Purple)
Ladies L4931 Suede Lace Up Platform Creeper Shoe (UK 7, Purple)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value shoes!, 30 May 2013
These were the cheapest real suede creepers I could find - they are lovely and great value. Top marks from me!

Salter 392 4 Way Timer
Salter 392 4 Way Timer
Offered by rzhomestore

1.0 out of 5 stars What a pile of poo! Not even worth 1 star!, 4 Jan. 2011
The concept is good but the design/manufacturing is VERY poor. I only bought mine in October but the hours button stopped working about a week ago for no apparent reason. Given that it is relatively expensive you would think it would last more than three months! As with other people I also found the battery compartment lid coming off in everyday use due to it's positioning. Definitely not a product I would recommend unless you like to waste money!

Creative EP-630 Noise Isolating Earphones (Black)
Creative EP-630 Noise Isolating Earphones (Black)
Offered by Tick Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Value for Money, 29 Sept. 2010
I usually go for Sony earbud headphones but found these on Amazon for a fraction of the price. They are just as good sound quality-wise and, very usefully for me, the lead is a lot longer making them far more versatile. I, for one, will not be going back to Sony while these are around and are such good value for money! By the way, if you've never had earbud headphones before, they are very comfortable and practical, providing you chose the correct size of bud for your ears. For anyone with small ears like me who can't wear normal ipod type headphones the buds are a must and without them having been invented I would have been destined to wear ear-muff type headphones forever more!

Morphy Richards 2 Perfection 2Slice Toaster 44931 Black
Morphy Richards 2 Perfection 2Slice Toaster 44931 Black
Offered by BPSALESDIRECT

5.0 out of 5 stars Tip Top Toaster, 2 Sept. 2009
I love this toaster - it makes perfect toast every time. The settings, which you can combine as you wish, ie bagel/reheat, bagel/frozen, toast/frozen etc., are great. Maybe it's just because I've been used to a very basic toaster up until now but I, for one, am impressed! The toast is always evenly browned ALL OVER (and I mean RIGHT to the edges!) and not just in the middle, it doesn't burn the edges like some toasters do and all the settings do 'exactly as they say on the tin' so you don't need to worry about having to scrape or throw away ruined toast! Yes, I used to have to do that a lot with my old toaster! With all that said, not only is it a fantastic toaster, but it's also more eco-friendly than other toasters due to the cool closing doors which makes the bread cook faster, thus saving energy! So glad I bought this product, cannot recommend it highly enough!

Morphy Richards 71060 Performair Bagless Cylinder Vacuum Cleaner with Hepa - 1800W

5.0 out of 5 stars What a sucker!, 14 Sept. 2007
I'm so pleased I bought this. I did so based on the review this and other Morphy Richards vacs had received and I'm not disappointed. I've always had uprights before but recently they just seemed unable to cope with my long hair which always got wrapped around the brushes. This one though has all the suction I could ever want and is fantastic on both my carpet and my laminate floors gliding effortlessly from one to the other and back again! One thing I was worried about with having a cylinder vac rather than an upright was having to bend to use it but the hoses and tools are a great and very adjustable and, if I had stairs, the stair hose would be perfect too, I'm sure (it seems very long!)! The best thing about this though is the not having to go over every inch of carpect 20 times in order to pick everything up! It's got such good suction that it gets everything first time, unlike some vacs I've had in the past!

Page: 1 | 2