Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer "Con" (ENGLAND)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Our cat loves it!, 31 May 2013
I started buying Iams when I worked out that in actual fact it works out cheaper than buying normal wet food. Our cat loves them and looks much healthier. Problem is he's never away from the cupboard door now. Addicted I think....hmm.

Crocs Crocband, Unisex Adults' Clogs - Blue (Navy), 7 UK Men/8 UK Women
Crocs Crocband, Unisex Adults' Clogs - Blue (Navy), 7 UK Men/8 UK Women

5.0 out of 5 stars Permanently on my feet, 31 May 2013
Absolutely love these. The most comfortable thing I've worn for years. Tried the cheap ones which my dog chewed and thought I'd treat myself with some Crocs. I don't regret it!

A to Z of Silly Animals - The Best Selling Illustrated Children's Book for All Ages by Sprogling (The Silly Animals Series 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Aden liked it, 29 May 2013
It was good and the fish that eat flies. I liked all of the new animals. Brilliant pictures and full of colour. Aden

Bakers Complete Dog Food Tender Meaty Chunks with Tasty Bacon Flavour 14 kg
Bakers Complete Dog Food Tender Meaty Chunks with Tasty Bacon Flavour 14 kg

5.0 out of 5 stars Smells delicious, 27 April 2013
I personally haven't taken the opportunity to taste it, but it smells rather nice. My dog, although not a food critic, eats it. Which means I haven't wasted my money.

Samsung ME89F1S - Solo Microwave Oven with 23 litre Capacity
Samsung ME89F1S - Solo Microwave Oven with 23 litre Capacity

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Stylish, 25 Mar. 2013
Another great Samsung product. Looks great in the kitchen. The description doesn't do it justice and should be revised. It does so many things that's not mentioned. Really find useful the auto reheat function. If you buy one (which I recommend) be prepared to keep the instruction book close to hand. It may be complicated as microwaves go, but it's worth getting to know all the functions. Another great innovation by Samsung.

The Grammar Teacher's Activity-a-Day: 180 Ready-to-Use Lessons to Teach Grammar and Usage (JB-Ed: 5 Minute FUNdamentals)
by Jack Umstatter

1.0 out of 5 stars AMERICAN!!, 7 Feb. 2013
I argued with the seller with the order for this. I wasn't told and it wasn't advertised as suitable only for American English. Useless in the school where I teach..........IN ENGLAND!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 24, 2014 9:16 PM BST

The Walking Dead Volume 1: Days Gone Bye (Walking Dead (6 Stories))
The Walking Dead Volume 1: Days Gone Bye (Walking Dead (6 Stories))
by Robert Kirkman

5.0 out of 5 stars My sons review, 28 Dec. 2012
I bought this for my son as a Christmas present. I'm trying to get him to read more books. He loved it and had finished it on the same day. Now desperate for the next instalment.

1,227 QI Facts To Blow Your Socks Off
1,227 QI Facts To Blow Your Socks Off

5.0 out of 5 stars Well I never!, 28 Dec. 2012
That is practically what you'll be saying every turn of the page. Great fun to read. Everyone around you will be tired of you saying every 10 seconds.... "Did you know..........?"

Bakers Complete Puppy and Junior 5 kg
Bakers Complete Puppy and Junior 5 kg

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap Cheap Cheap, 28 Dec. 2012
If the rating went to 6, I'd give it 7.

I cannot fault this at all. The cheapest by far and great door to door service. Well Done.

The Complete Idiot's Guide to CorelDraw!
The Complete Idiot's Guide to CorelDraw!
by ENTERPRISES

1.0 out of 5 stars No Good, 28 Dec. 2012
My son is trying to learn CoralDraw so I bought this. Absolutely useless. It is about 20 years out of date. Check the contents and version before buying.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4