Profile for SuperConsumer > Reviews

Content by SuperConsumer

SuperConsumer "Tony Sell" (Milton Keynes United Kingdom)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Epson Compatible T0712. 8 x T0712 High Yield (19ml) Compatible Cyan Cartridges
Epson Compatible T0712. 8 x T0712 High Yield (19ml) Compatible Cyan Cartridges
Offered by KING OF FLASH

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value & Quality, 2 July 2015
Been using these for years and really happy with them

Epson Compatible T0714. 8 x T0714 High Yield (19ml) Compatible Yellow Cartridges
Offered by KING OF FLASH

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value & Quality, 2 July 2015
Been using these for years and really satisfied

Balloon hand pump various colours
Balloon hand pump various colours
Offered by Top Deals 4 You - UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Quick & Easy, 2 July 2015
Does the job well. I feel like a real Pro now.

Liquid Crystal Polymer Microwave Oven Roller Ring Guide 17.5cm Dia
Liquid Crystal Polymer Microwave Oven Roller Ring Guide 17.5cm Dia
Offered by Fly Service

1.0 out of 5 stars NOT Suitable for a Combi Microwave, 28 Feb. 2015
Bought this for my combi microwave with oven and grill based on previous review but this turned out to be wrong as mine melted on its first use in the oven mode. A waste of time and money.
In fairness to the supplier it doesn't claim it is.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Kindle, 6" E Ink Display, Wi-Fi (Previous Generation - 5th)
Kindle, 6" E Ink Display, Wi-Fi (Previous Generation - 5th)

1.0 out of 5 stars The Pleasure Was So Short Lived, 12 Jun. 2013
Great, Wonderful, Amazing, etc. etc. the comments about the Kindle were all so good and my experience started the same but after only 6 months the problems with the screen locking have started as so widely reported. Yes Amazon have agreed to send a replacement but how long will this last?
My wife has had hers for 28 months but now hers has failed with the same problem so no replacement for her. This is not good enough Amazon, you have a defective product and need to sort it out and honour your commitments to your customers none of this rubbish about being out of warranty.

My advice is if you go for a Kindle be prepared that it may not last longer than a year and if it doesn't it's tough as far as kindle is concerned!

Caveat Emptor - Let the buyer beware!
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 30, 2014 6:18 PM BST

Blue Mini Clip MP3 Player Support 32GB Micro SD Card
Blue Mini Clip MP3 Player Support 32GB Micro SD Card

2.0 out of 5 stars No instructions Lets It Down, 7 Mar. 2013
Yes it's only cheap but that is no reason not to supply instructions the lack of which make it almost impossible to get the best from what appears to be a great little player. Even without instructions it was easy to download and playback music and the sound quality was really good, although I did use my own headphones. The other problem I found is it's far too easy to accidently change the settings while clipping the player onto my clothes.
So as I said it's only cheap and can do the job but is it cheerful, no not really the only thing stopping me giving it only 1* is the sound quality. If I were you I'd look at similar products that at least supply instructions and give it a try.

1 x Energizer 371-370 SR920SW SR920W 0% Mercury Silver Oxide Button Cell Watch Battery
Offered by eurosparkle

1.0 out of 5 stars Does what you want but not for long - AVOID, 25 Feb. 2013
As you'd expect from Energizer a good quality product that does the job it's supposed to. Liked the product, Loved the price.

Since I wrote this revew in Feb 2013 with 5*s I have now changed my mind as by April 3rd my watch was playing up due to the battery so I have had to fit another one! I don't call 2 month's use satisfactory, I expected more like 2 Years from an Energiser silver oxide product. Perhaps it's not a genuine product? Either way I suggest DON'T GO NEAR THEM!!!!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 8, 2014 10:03 AM GMT

2X NP-FV100 Battery for Sony Handycam HDR-XR100 DCR-HC9
2X NP-FV100 Battery for Sony Handycam HDR-XR100 DCR-HC9

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW!, 25 Feb. 2013
I couldn't believe the price but thought I'd give it a go and am really happy I did. Charged with no problems, no heating up and my Handycam is happy too indicating the running time expected. Not had the chance to cycle it yet but can't see any reason why I should have any problems based on my initial experience.

Battery--World Replace SONY:NP-FV100,NP-FV30,NP-FV50,NP-FV70 Rechargeable Li-Ion Battery for HDR-CX150E.HDR-CX170.HDR-CX370.HDR-CX370V.HDR-CX550.HDR-CX550V.HDR-XR150.HDR-XR350.HDR-XR550 Digital Camera[7.4V 1960mAh]

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value Alternative, 25 Feb. 2013
Couldn't see paying the Sony price for a spare battery and so far glad I didn't as this one appears to do the job just as well. Fits nicely and charged without trouble or heating up and my Sony Handycam is happy with it too. We'll see how it fairs with time but for now all looks great.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Performer, 25 Feb. 2013
After my 30 year old Salton cable disintegrated I tried the Argos ones and they were rubish. Ordered this and it's great, easy to use and cuts swifly and cleanly. Only dissapointments areno facility for cord storage and the blade "cover" is just a naff plastic bag/sleeve otherwise it would be 5*

Page: 1 | 2 | 3