Profile for Mr. A. D. Meredith > Reviews

Content by Mr. A. D. Meredith

Mr. A. D. Meredith "B4DDERZ" (Cornwall, England)

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars The best capture card Ive used for Xbox 360 5/5, 7 Jun. 2010
I bought this a little while ago for use with an Xbox 360, mainly to record game footage of me and my friends. It did take a little fiddling about with to get working properly but the Black Magic tech support helped me out straight away. The video quality, even when using JPEG compression, is extremely high. Some examples can be found on my youtube page if you want to see what its like, just search for BadBoy5626.

A few things you may want to think about before buying however. If your looking to record in HD, compressed or otherwise, your going to want to invest in a nice big and fast hard drive. I bought a 2TB HDD and it works perfectly for what I need. You'll also want to make sure you have all the cables you need. Mabye a few extra HDMI cables. Also you'll need some component HD cables to be able to record from a PS3 as the HDMI connection is protected. I havnt tried the Xbox using HDMI yet, but im sure it works fine.

So if your looking for a professional capture device to record your games, look no further. A top notch product, which I highly reccomend.