Profile for Lexy > Reviews

Content by Lexy

Lexy

Page: 1 | 2
Wireless Doorbell, AVANTEK DT62 Waterproof Door Bell Chime Kit, 48 Melodies, 650ft / 200m Range [1 Battery Operated Push Button & 2 Plug-in Door Chimes, Black]
Offered by PLEMO UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely doorbell., 23 Oct. 2015
Looks good; easy to install; love the sound; volume is perfect and like the fact that one can adjust it. All in all, a lovely device which does exactly what it says on the packaging. Great service too.

Isotoner Popcorn Terry 95297, Women's Open Back Slippers, White (White), 7 UK (40 EU)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable!, 4 May 2015
After reading several reviews I realised I needed to order a size 7 instead of my usual size 6. Well the size 7 is absolutely fine although if they had half sizes, I suspect a 6 and a half would have been perfect. Nevertheless, I am pleased I ordered size 7. These slippers are extremely comfortable and I am sure once these start getting grubby, I will order another pair of these exact same slippers.

The Purple Revolution: The Year That Changed Everything
The Purple Revolution: The Year That Changed Everything
by Nigel Farage

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Read written by a Great Leader!, 20 April 2015
Honest, courageous, and sincere. Nigel is a breath of fresh air.

Lever Action Jarkey Opener
Lever Action Jarkey Opener

5.0 out of 5 stars So easy to use., 3 Mar. 2014
Very handy for opening up jars, etc. and extremely easy to use. An essential item for the kitchen I would say.

Jarkey Food & Jam Jar Vacuum Releaser & Opener
Jarkey Food & Jam Jar Vacuum Releaser & Opener
Offered by BAZAR MARIO

5.0 out of 5 stars So easy to use!, 3 Mar. 2014
Perfect for opening up jars, etc. I have also bought one for a friend too. I love it. Thrilled I bought it.

iTechCover® Motorola Moto G Black Capacitive Touch Screen Stylus Pen - (2-in-1 Pack)
Offered by Phone M8 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Useful, 3 Feb. 2014
I prefer using a stylus so this is useful and feels very good to the touch. Very good service too.

Motorola Flip Door Case Cover for Moto G - Black
Motorola Flip Door Case Cover for Moto G - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent protection for my Moto G, 30 Jan. 2014
I love it. I feel my phone is protected and it fits like a glove. Feels good to the touch too.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 8, 2014 6:37 PM BST

iZKA® - Executive Basic Very Light Weight Capacitive Stylus Pen (Touch Screen Pen) For Motorola Moto G & Moto X
Offered by Nebula-Accessories

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for my purpose, 30 Jan. 2014
I find it easier using a stylus with my phone and this is perfect for me. Easy to use and feels good to hold.

Motorola Moto G Premium TPU Hydro Gel Case Cover included Screen Protector and Polishing Cloth Capacitive Stylus Pen
Offered by Nebula-Accessories

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit & love the Stylus Pen, 24 Dec. 2013
I love the fact that the cover gives my phone added protection. It fits perfectly and feels good to the touch. I also love the two stylus pens, although I feel more comfortable using the longer one; however, it is good that we are given the choice. Excellent products, fantastic price and very fast service.

Oral-B Satin Floss Mint - 25 m
Oral-B Satin Floss Mint - 25 m
Offered by ultimatesalestore1

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this floss., 8 Oct. 2013
Feels good and does not catch between the teeth. I have tried many different types but to me this is the best.

Page: 1 | 2