Profile for B. Boogaart > Reviews

Baby Travel Changing Mat with Head Rest Ideal for home or changing bag
Offered by Bb Sky
Price: 6.70

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal changing mat for babies, 29 Aug 2013
This product is fantastic and excatly what I have been looking for. It is value for money and the overall look to it is great. I have used it as a change mat on my East Coast change table and it fits nicely. The additional head rest is ideal as my little one loves to lie on it for added comfort. and it doesn't move around due to it's velcro attachment underneath. I ordered 2 of them and use the other in my nappy bag as it also folds so well. It has been through the wash many times and the quality is still like new. Would definitely recommend this product to other parents.

Bigjigs Toys BB069 Giraffe Push Along Bead Frame
Bigjigs Toys BB069 Giraffe Push Along Bead Frame
Price: 6.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Ideal wooden giraffe for little ones, 29 Aug 2013
This product would have been a 5 star rating , but I gave it a four due to it's size only. I would have liked it to be a bit bigger, as it is a bit on the small side, but overall it is a very good, sturdy fun toy for little ones to handle. I like the design, color and look of it and the finish and quality is very good. A great wooden toy for little ones.

Heimess 762950 Wooden Elasticated Touch Ring Rattle (Car)
Heimess 762950 Wooden Elasticated Touch Ring Rattle (Car)
Price: 7.13

4.0 out of 5 stars Ideal wooden rattle for little ones, 29 Aug 2013
I ordered this product for my 5 month old as he liked things that rattled and I also need something he could easily hold. This product did both of these. It is colourful and the design is very good. I am very happy with this product and know buying wooden toys you will get a good sturdy design. Very happy with the product.

Bigjigs Toys BJ201X Name Train Letter X
Bigjigs Toys BJ201X Name Train Letter X
Price: 1.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Quality product, 29 Aug 2013
Good quality product and I am very happy with the overall look. It was definitley good value for money and would recommend ordering additional letters from this buyer again.

Bigjigs Toys BJ201K Name Train Letter K
Bigjigs Toys BJ201K Name Train Letter K
Price: 1.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Quality product, 29 Aug 2013

BeSafe iZi Go - Dark Grey / Grey (including Sun Cover)
BeSafe iZi Go - Dark Grey / Grey (including Sun Cover)
Offered by babychicstore
Price: 240.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality car seat, 21 Feb 2013
I chose this rating due to quality, comfort and safety. This product looked nicer than the Maxi Cosi car seat, and the size and added hood made it more appealing too. It is light weight and very easy to add to other buggies especially the bugaboo cameleon. I would recommend this product to other.

Tiny Love 3-in-1 Rocker Napper (Red)
Tiny Love 3-in-1 Rocker Napper (Red)
Price: 74.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Top baby rocker, 21 Feb 2013
I purchased this product after searching and reviewing other rockers on the market.

This product stood out as it stated being 3 in one and I liked the idea that it was more a bassinet for my new born baby, then have it convert to rocker/ upright seat for an older baby. The rocking features and vibrating feel is great too, my new born sleeps peacefully in it and with the musical mobile attached it soothes him to sleep too. The tunes are very comforting and not loud to your ear.

I would recommend this product to all mothers that want something long lasting, good quality and suitable from birth to toddler.

Nature Babycare Newborn Size 1 (4-11 lbs/2-5 kg) Nappies - 2 x Packs of 26 (52 Nappies)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great eco friendly nappy, 21 Feb 2013
This product is fantastic. I was a bit concerned about how well they would absorb the wetness due to looking paper thin, but this was not the case. They hold a lot of liquid and the tabs don't come away and you can also re position if needed.
Would recommend this product

babskin Baby Changing Mat
babskin Baby Changing Mat
Price: 12.28

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal second change mat, 22 Jan 2013
Good quality and price and is perfect for a second changing mat to use downstairs. It goes well with the super soft baby change mat and head rest. I would recommend this product.

NEW 12 TOY INSECTS SCARY BUGS CREEPY CRAWLY +SPIDER FLY
NEW 12 TOY INSECTS SCARY BUGS CREEPY CRAWLY +SPIDER FLY

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect party bag filler, 19 Jan 2013
Each bug came individually wrapped making it easier to drop into the party bags. The size was perfect and quality was also very good.

I like the range and good value for money

Page: 1 | 2