Profile for B. Boogaart > Reviews

Content by B. Boogaart

B. Boogaart

Page: 1 | 2
Tree Fu Tom: Search for the Squizzle!: A Lift-The-Flap Adventure (Tree Fu Tom Lift the Flap)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the style and lift the flap adventure, 25 Oct 2014
Brightly coloured book for little ones and big children. Love the style and lift the flap adventure.

Alligator Books Tree Fu Tom Placemat Activity Pad
Alligator Books Tree Fu Tom Placemat Activity Pad

4.0 out of 5 stars An amazing activity book and placemat for my little one, 25 Oct 2014
An amazing activity book and placemat for my little one. We have contacted the pages he has coloured and hung them on the wall. He loves it and so will any Tree Fu Tom fan

Where There's Smoke
Where There's Smoke

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great novel by a brilliant author, 25 Oct 2014
Another great novel by a brilliant author. Read it in one night and was drawn in right form the beginning.

Eden4flowers Flowers Delivered - Sunset Luxury Hand-tied Bouquet
Eden4flowers Flowers Delivered - Sunset Luxury Hand-tied Bouquet
Offered by Eden4Flowers

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 25 Oct 2014
Very Happy with my purchase, and the flowers arrived to my friend on time.

Shabby Chic Country White Washed Wooden Letter Rack Post Storage Box with Heart Cut-Out
Offered by Stc Stores

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks great and fit's perfectly on my bench top, 25 Oct 2014
Looks great and fit's perfectly on my bench top. Very good quality and value for money. I looked everywhere for on in Australia and had no luck. Exactly what i wanted

Baby Travel Changing Mat with Head Rest Ideal for home or changing bag
Baby Travel Changing Mat with Head Rest Ideal for home or changing bag
Offered by Bargain Warehouse

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal changing mat for babies, 29 Aug 2013
This product is fantastic and excatly what I have been looking for. It is value for money and the overall look to it is great. I have used it as a change mat on my East Coast change table and it fits nicely. The additional head rest is ideal as my little one loves to lie on it for added comfort. and it doesn't move around due to it's velcro attachment underneath. I ordered 2 of them and use the other in my nappy bag as it also folds so well. It has been through the wash many times and the quality is still like new. Would definitely recommend this product to other parents.

Bigjigs Toys BB069 Giraffe Push Along Bead Frame
Bigjigs Toys BB069 Giraffe Push Along Bead Frame

4.0 out of 5 stars Ideal wooden giraffe for little ones, 29 Aug 2013
This product would have been a 5 star rating , but I gave it a four due to it's size only. I would have liked it to be a bit bigger, as it is a bit on the small side, but overall it is a very good, sturdy fun toy for little ones to handle. I like the design, color and look of it and the finish and quality is very good. A great wooden toy for little ones.

Heimess 762950 Wooden Elasticated Touch Ring Rattle (Car)
Heimess 762950 Wooden Elasticated Touch Ring Rattle (Car)

4.0 out of 5 stars Ideal wooden rattle for little ones, 29 Aug 2013
I ordered this product for my 5 month old as he liked things that rattled and I also need something he could easily hold. This product did both of these. It is colourful and the design is very good. I am very happy with this product and know buying wooden toys you will get a good sturdy design. Very happy with the product.

Bigjigs Toys BJ201X Name Train Letter X
Bigjigs Toys BJ201X Name Train Letter X

4.0 out of 5 stars Quality product, 29 Aug 2013
Good quality product and I am very happy with the overall look. It was definitley good value for money and would recommend ordering additional letters from this buyer again.

Bigjigs Toys BJ201K Name Train Letter K