Profile for Helen Bainbridge > Reviews

AirSuits Inflatable Ballerina Fancy Dress Costume/Suit/Outfitutfit
AirSuits Inflatable Ballerina Fancy Dress Costume/Suit/Outfitutfit
Offered by Safield Dist. Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Ab fab, 30 Sep 2014
This was brilliant, the best fancy dress outfit I have ever had for making people laugh. Would recommend.

Resol Blanes Folding Multi-Position Garden Armchair - Green Plastic - Pack of 2 Chairs

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 13 Aug 2014
love it, just what I wanted to match my colour sceme.

Sunkissed Mini Bronze Compact
Sunkissed Mini Bronze Compact

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 19 Jun 2014
Just what I was looking for, it is a gift for a friend and I am very happy with the quality and the price, would recomend to anyone.

VTech My Laptop (Pink)
VTech My Laptop (Pink)
Offered by Synergy Inc.

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 19 Jun 2014
This review is from: VTech My Laptop (Pink) (Toy)

Premium Quality RED Crystal 925 Sterling Silver Shamballa Disco Ball Friendship NECKLACE AND STUD EARRING SET 10mm FREE ORGANZA BAG
Offered by Bargains4you*

Early Learning Centre - Vet's Case
Early Learning Centre - Vet's Case
Offered by Vinsani

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 19 Jun 2014

I Want to Be a Vet (I Want to Be (Firefly Paperback))
I Want to Be a Vet (I Want to Be (Firefly Paperback))
by Dan Liebman

No Title Available

JMT Fashion Silver Plating Crystal Korean Cute Jewelry Earrings
JMT Fashion Silver Plating Crystal Korean Cute Jewelry Earrings

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 19 Jun 2014

925 Sterling Silver Stud Earrings set with Aqua blue Swarovski Crystal Stones. Gift Box. Made in England. Beautiful jewellery for very special people.
Offered by pewterhooter