Profile for Debra Whittington > Reviews

Content by Debra Whittington

Debra Whittington

Belkin TuneBase Handsfree FM Transmitter with Lightning Connector for iPhone SE/5 and 5s
Offered by BESTBUYIT

2.0 out of 5 stars No charge waste of my money, 5 July 2014
Bought this product to charge my phone !!! It doesn't and the sound quality is lacking clarity, why won't it charge my I phone 5 so very annoying and a waste of money to me.

Amazon PowerFast USB Charger for Accelerated Charging, UK (compatible with all Fire tablets and Kindle e-readers), 2013 release

1.0 out of 5 stars rip off i think, 12 July 2013
I have just received my kindle fire very happy with it by the way. However placed an order for the adapter then cancelled when I realised my I phone 5 adapter works perfectly well and started charging quite quickly. I may be wrong about the acceleration time but saved myself £17.99 Maybe other users could let me know !!!! Love amazon don't think I'm a total nut.