Profile for JP > Reviews

Content by JP

JP (UK)

Duragadget High Quality Camera Case for Panasonic LUMIX DMC-TZ20, TZ18, TZ10, TZ8 and FS16 - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars A nicely made good quality case., 19 Feb 2012
Really nice quality and my Lumix TZ-18 fits really snugly inside. There's room for a spare battery and memory cards in the zip pocket and the shoulder strap has some non-slip material preventing it from slipping off my shoulder. The 'piece de resistance' is the little concealed rain cover (also an entertaining party trick - if you go to the sort of parties I go to :-). A great little case for my great little camera.

MAGNET Expert Ltd 13 x 19mm Assorted Small Fruity Skittle Magnets for office & Fridge (Pack of 12)
Price: 3.59

5.0 out of 5 stars These are brilliant., 19 Feb 2012
Receipts, notes, bits of paper, doctor and dentist reminders are all now stuck to my fridge. These handy little magnetic 'chess pawns' are just what I was looking for. I bought 3 packs because my children seem to have so much going on! (and I have a large fridge).

Samsung Galaxy W i8150 TPU Gel Skin / Case / Cover - Smoke Black PART OF THE QUBITS ACCESSORIES RANGE
Offered by ClickJunkie
Price: 2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars It slides in and out of my pocket!, 19 Feb 2012
I've had silicone phone cases in the past and this is much better. If you put your phone in your trouser pocket, this case is much more slidey than silicone. The plastic is semi-rigid with a glossy finish and fits snugly round the phone creating a nice tactile and ergonomic feel. I bought a pack of transparent screen protectors as well. Let battle commence!