Profile for Dez > Reviews

Dez

Bright Starts Doodle Bugs Around We Go Activity Station
Bright Starts Doodle Bugs Around We Go Activity Station

1.0 out of 5 stars Too much!, 17 May 2014
This is only £85 at Mother care. I have even found it a lot cheaper elsewhere. I always thought Amazon was reasonably priced.

Baby Boys Luxury Colourful Cotton Rich Cars & Stripes Socks (3 Pair Multi Pack) (UK 0-2.5 (EUR 15-18), Red & Blue Stripes)
Offered by TeddyT's

1.0 out of 5 stars Postage rip off!, 8 May 2014
It says free delivery on the advert and then charges you when you to check out, at almost 3 x the cost of the socks.. It is false advertising!

Philips Sonicare HX6972/10 FlexCare+ Rechargeable Toothbrush with UV Sanitiser
Philips Sonicare HX6972/10 FlexCare+ Rechargeable Toothbrush with UV Sanitiser
Offered by WebBasket

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't deserve any stars, 5 Jan 2013
4 of these models of toothbrush in 2 years, each and everyone has broken. They are engineered to break after 1 year of use, that is plain to see if you open one up. The rubber protector that sists at the base of the metal pole (which the toothbrush head sits on) perishes after 1 year. This then allows toothpaste or any other liquid to seep into the electronics and mechanics and eventually breaks the toothbrush.

I will not be buying anything from Philips again, it seems that they have changed the standards they had when producing electronic equipment.
Comment Comments (5) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 26, 2014 12:00 PM BST

Veet for Men Hair Removal Gel Creme 200 ml
Veet for Men Hair Removal Gel Creme 200 ml
Offered by TK Logistics

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for revenge, 17 April 2012
I emptied the contents of this into an 'A' brand shampoo bottle and left it in our shared bathroom because of my stuff being stolen all the time.

It is only 50% effect if used as a shampoo.

I will let you know how bleach works as a fabric softener and if you can tell the difference between dog chocolate laxative and real chocolate.

5 stars because my shampoo lasts twice as long.

Jockey Sport Stretch Microfiber Mesh Brief Black (Style No: 158813B) (Medium)
Jockey Sport Stretch Microfiber Mesh Brief Black (Style No: 158813B) (Medium)

5.0 out of 5 stars Wicked, 1 April 2012
These are fantastic and I never thought I would say that about pants. I am in the military and I now use these for any kind of training. Really recommend them.

Photosmart Premium C309G Multifunctional Printer
Photosmart Premium C309G Multifunctional Printer

1.0 out of 5 stars I will never buy another HP, 1 April 2012
I bought this printer a year ago to replace my last time consuming annoying printer (again another HP!). The guy at the shop said that this would answer all my printing problems... he lied. I made two mistakes that day, I bought another HP and I trused some advice from PC World, something that I had not done for some time. When I try and print, the printer tells me that it's having some issues with one of the trays. It's like i've made some sort of printing attachment in my shed and cellotaped it to the front of the printer and the printer is wondering what I am trying to acheive... but no, amazingly the tray is the tray that came with the printer and hasn't moved since I bought it!

On the plus side, if you are having problems with your phone bills being too low, enter a new world... HP customer care. It's amazing. I have often wondered what happens to the people once they leave Jeremy Kyle, but now I know. They leave the studio and walk straight into a HP call center. Don't buy this printer... or any other printer from HP... also be cynical with the advice your receive from PC World.

Also the inks are cheap, but it eats ink while it's telling you the tray doesn't work.

Bruce Lee Hand Gripper For Strength Traning
Bruce Lee Hand Gripper For Strength Traning

3.0 out of 5 stars Push-up slip, 17 April 2011
The perfect push up handles (can't think of a bettter name) certainly make each press up (English for push up) difficult. I am in the military and whereas I could easily get down and do 50 press ups, I could only manage 15 at first with these! The only problem is that the underneath surface has been designed using high grade slippy plastic! There is totally no grip whatsoever, in fact they're dangerous. You could be in the middle of a workout and then all of a sudden one of the handles decides to run off like a badly trained dog. This has happened to me 4 times now, one time resulting in a small muscle pull in my shoulder.

In short, these would be perfect if the designers had put grip on the base.