Profile for Francesco De Nicola > Reviews

Content by Francesco De N...

Francesco De Nicola

Page: 1 | 2
Vote For Frank Underwood T-Shirt
Vote For Frank Underwood T-Shirt

4.0 out of 5 stars Great T-Shirt, 4 Dec 2014
I gave this rating because I think it's a great t-shirt for "House of Cards" fans. I didn't give the 5 stars only because it's too ordinary to be given the maximum vote.
I liked the icon of Frank Underwood - Kevin Spacey with his serious and tricky glance and the writing "Vote for Frank". I don't think I dislike anything so far.
I would recommend it to whoever is a "House of Cards" or Kevin Spacey fan. As a present it would be a great idea too.

Breaking Bad Men's Heisenberg Regular Fit Round Collar Short Sleeve T-Shirt, White, Small
Offered by Buy-For-Less-Online

4.0 out of 5 stars Great T-Shirt, people recognize it right away!, 12 Aug 2014
I gave this rating because it's a great t-shirt, thanks to its simplicity and at the same time easy to recognize.
I liked the design that recalls the sketch of Mr White/Heisenberg in the TV series. Compared to other t-shirt of the same kind I would say that this is definitely the best.
I would recommend it to great Breaking Bad fans. It would be a great birthday present.

USA Stars & Stripes Flag 100% Cotton Bandana
USA Stars & Stripes Flag 100% Cotton Bandana
Offered by Lizzy Outlet

4.0 out of 5 stars Just as I expected, 23 Feb 2014
I chose this rating because the bandana fits its purpose since it wraps perfectly around the head.
I liked the good quality of the material and the simplicity of the pattern.
I would suggested it to anyone who would like a cool summer look or even to wear under a bike helmet while riding.

Discounted Calendar 2014, UK Coast Calendar (A4 size, same day FREE shipping in UK)

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Locations, 23 Feb 2014
I chose this rating because I really liked the location chosen for the pictures. I didn't give the full rating just because in my opinion it lacked some image that could be considered the "icing on the cake".
I really liked the fact that less known locations were chosen and not the usual town or cities like Torquay and Brighton that you can find anywhere. However I must say that I would have preferred the calendar just a couple inches bigger.
I would recommend this item to whoever likes pictures of lighthouses or coastal towns. These kinds of calendars could be helpful for suggestions for nice locations to visit someday.

FCB FC Barcelona Iron-On Football Club Team Sports Patch Badge Motif
FCB FC Barcelona Iron-On Football Club Team Sports Patch Badge Motif
Offered by Bestshop

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Patch!!!, 30 Oct 2013
I really like this patch, just as described by the seller. A real "must get" for the FC Barcelona lovers!
I truly liked the design of the patch that faithfully reproduces the cadge of the team.
I would recommend it to all the football lovers because FC Barcelona represents world football!

Boys Camouflage Rubber Bracelets (Set of 4)
Boys Camouflage Rubber Bracelets (Set of 4)
Offered by izzie-wizzie party store

5.0 out of 5 stars Great set of bracelets!, 19 Oct 2013
Top rating for these bracelets because they have a very original effect. They are slim and each one has a different pattern, which fits in with the rest of them. Great look If they're worn together!
I also really appreciated the camouflage pattern that's very in fashion now.
I would advise it to whoever wants a set of original and fashionable bracelets.

10 Silicone Rubber Bracelet Cuff Wristband Wrist Band 12mm
10 Silicone Rubber Bracelet Cuff Wristband Wrist Band 12mm
Offered by KimBe(Delivery15-23 days)

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool Bracelets!, 19 Oct 2013
I really like these bracelets. It could sound strange, but I wasn't able to find them easily. The only ones I could find were the ones with some writing on it, instead of some plain ones.
It's nice to have a set of bracelets of various colors so you can change each time according to your preference. I must say that I would have liked some colors to be a little bit more shinier, but it's fine anyway.
I would advise these bracelets to whoever likes a fashionable and simple thing to wear.

Swansea City FC Football Crest Iron on Patch (3" / 7.5cm) Swans Liberty Stadium Logo Embroidered Premier League Soccer Badge - Free Shipping!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Patch!, 21 Sep 2013
I chose the highest rating because it's just as I expected it to be and as described by the seller.
I've always liked the design of the swan of this crest and that's why I picked it.
I would recommend it to whoever likes Swansea FC or who collects patches.

Spiral - Series 4 [DVD]
Spiral - Series 4 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Caroline Proust

5.0 out of 5 stars Gripping TV Series, 6 July 2013
This review is from: Spiral - Series 4 [DVD] (DVD)
I give the 4th season of Engrenages a full rating because of the usual quality of the actors and of the plot, even though probably I liked more the plots of the other seasons. In this one Captain Berthaud & Co. while investingating on a killing of a young man they bump into a terroristic organization that helps illegal immigrants get into the country.
I would recommend it to whoever likes Police stories that stick to reality and current issues of society, with a well made and gripping plot.

Adidas Olympique Marseille 3rd Jersey Mens
Adidas Olympique Marseille 3rd Jersey Mens
Offered by Vente de Marques

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Football Shirt, just as I expected it to be, 6 July 2013
I gave a full rating to this football shirt because it's just as I expected it to be. I first saw it in a Champions League match of OM against Bayern and I liked it right away. The slim fit is just perfect and the geometrical and irregular pattern of the horizontal stripes, together with its orange, blue and light blue colors, make it a lovely shirt.
I would recommend it to who wants an original football shirt to wear and, of course, to every truly OM fan!

Page: 1 | 2