Profile for Christopher John > Reviews

Content by Christopher John

Christopher John "Bridgman" (England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-19
Microsoft Lumia 640XL LTE 5.7-Inch SIM-Free Windows Smartphone - Orange
Microsoft Lumia 640XL LTE 5.7-Inch SIM-Free Windows Smartphone - Orange

5.0 out of 5 stars the large screen was the principal feature for me since my eyesight is fairly poor. Cheaper yet more functional and adaptable th, 28 Dec. 2015
Much easier and more logical to operate than my previous disappointing 830, the large screen was the principal feature for me since my eyesight is fairly poor. Cheaper yet more functional and adaptable than the 830, this handset is just the thing for ensuring my safety and security when out and about and the bright orange colour and size makes it easy to identify as my handset. I am looking forward to the promised Windows 10 upgrade due this year.

Dorfman-Pacific Cotton Aussie Hat with Chincord Khaki MEDIUM
Dorfman-Pacific Cotton Aussie Hat with Chincord Khaki MEDIUM
Offered by Hats and Caps

5.0 out of 5 stars ... its all-around three inch brim it provides me with excellent shielding of my eyes and the back of my ..., 28 Dec. 2015
With its all-around three inch brim it provides me with excellent shielding of my eyes and the back of my neck from the bright, intense sunlight of both winter and summer days. The height of the crown is well-judged to give the hat a pleasing appearance and the length of the leather thong is right both for wearing the hat on my head and removing it to hang on my back when indoors. I have always been a hat person and people think it is unusual to see me out without one in any weather. I am told that the hat suits me.

Liberon LIBPVAWG100 250g Pearl Glue
Liberon LIBPVAWG100 250g Pearl Glue

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed for the odd lifting ivory on ..., 12 Aug. 2015
Just what I needed for the odd lifting ivory on my piano keyboard (it's impossible nowadays to get the old transparent glshaped glue wafers for ivory keys).

Wrebbit 3D Taj Mahal 3D Puzzle
Wrebbit 3D Taj Mahal 3D Puzzle

5.0 out of 5 stars The perfect Christmas present for my jigsaw-crazy friend who ha already ..., 12 Aug. 2015
The perfect Christmas present for my jigsaw-crazy friend who ha already completed some tough challenges I set him (by designing my own jigsaw on Moonpig and presenting him with a 3D apple kit). Large handsomely finished box and lots of lovely complex construction pieces to keep a jig-fiend happy wor many hours.

Hark Hark
Hark Hark

5.0 out of 5 stars Christmas cheer in song, 1 April 2015
This review is from: Hark Hark (Audio CD)
A great Christmas compilation by Voices At The Door (in other words - Coope, Boyes and Simpson and the wives/girlfriends) offering rich choral treatments of West Gallery and other traditional versions of festive song. Other Christmas titles you might enjoy by the group include 'Fire and Sleet and Candlelight' and 'A Garland of Carols'.

Microsoft Office 365 Personal - 1 User - 1 Year Subscription (PC/Mac)
Microsoft Office 365 Personal - 1 User - 1 Year Subscription (PC/Mac)

5.0 out of 5 stars Office month-by-month, 1 April 2015
New, cheaper home version of Microsoft's subscription version of Office (giving you a worry-free 12 months of updates, 1Tb of cloud storage on OneDrive and an hour of Skype minutes - unlike the previous cheapest version which was a five-licence copy (still available) this one is eeal if you just have one PC, one tablet and a mobile device or two (the Apple version of Office or a Windows phone).

The Paper Magician (The Paper Magician Series, Book 1)
The Paper Magician (The Paper Magician Series, Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars A new look at magic., 1 April 2015
First in the series of magical stories based on the mastery of simple materials to create magical objects a clever and pleasing idea.

STRATA24® GUITAR STAND UNIVERSAL ADJUSTABLE FLOOR FOLDING ACOUSTIC BASS (A FRAME GUITAR STAND)
Offered by YBMG

5.0 out of 5 stars Light but effective, 1 April 2015
Inexpensive, simple and effective light multi-purpose guitar stand is ideal for home and, folded flat, for travelling and gigging. Regular users of more heavy-duty guitar stands may be surprised that the instrument leans back a lot further than expected taking up more room than you might imagine.

The Glass Magician (The Paper Magician Series, Book 2)
The Glass Magician (The Paper Magician Series, Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Unfolding mystery of folding, 1 April 2015
Fascinating imaginary magical forms based on common materials with uncommon properties in this particular universe. AS an avid origamist myself this story really appeals to me!

We're Only In It For The Money [VINYL]
We're Only In It For The Money [VINYL]

5.0 out of 5 stars Sgt Pepper bby another name, 1 April 2015
Notice anything familiar? You certainly would get it if you looked at the other side of the gatefold sleeve - a clever pastiche of The Beatles' Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band and this Frank Zappa/Mothers of Invention LP is also a 'concept' album. Some later versions of this disc had censored lyrics but I don't find that the original is unacceptable in terms of being a spoof. I am currently collecting the '60s/-yos discs I could not afford to buy at the time and it's been a long wait to find this one at anything approaching a reasonable price. Thank you,m Amazon, for bringing back a little of my lost, misspent youth!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-19