Profile for Nutrigal > Reviews

Galt Toys Ambi Rattle keys
Galt Toys Ambi Rattle keys
Offered by 24/7 DIRECT

5.0 out of 5 stars my baby loves this, 20 July 2013
This item ticks all the boxes. I bought this for my baby when he started being able to hold things. It is colourful, makes a noise when shaken, easy to take along on outings, and the keys are big enough to work as "teethers". He is now 9 months old and still loves his Ambi keys!

Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Cat Food Urinary 3.5 Kg
Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Cat Food Urinary 3.5 Kg

4.0 out of 5 stars This works most of the time, 20 July 2013
My cat has recurring cystitis and this was suggested by the vet. I think it works if it is the only (solely) food they have. It makes them quite thirsty which makes them drink more and I presume this is when the active ingredients work to dissolve the crystals in the urine. He also loves the taste (as do my other cats who do not have cystitis!) just a shame it is so expensive! but worth it if you love your moggy.

Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Cat Food Urinary Pouches 48 x 100 g (Chicken)
Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Cat Food Urinary Pouches 48 x 100 g (Chicken)

2.0 out of 5 stars my cat prefers the dry version, 20 July 2013
i thought i'd give these a try but unfortunately my cat with recurring cystitis does not like it - he prefers the dry version which is what I will be sticking to from now on.

Coleman Sundome with UV Guard
Coleman Sundome with UV Guard

4.0 out of 5 stars We like it!, 20 July 2013
Pretty easy to put up and a nice little sheltered igloo once it's erected. Perfect for breezy days on the beach ( but probably not practical if it was very windy)

Bandana Bibs 5 Pack for Boys dribble triangle bibs Bandana Bibs 5 Pack for Boys muslin baby toddler newborn
Offered by Loson

3.0 out of 5 stars Love bandana bibs, 20 July 2013
The material on these is very thin (no lining) - okay for a bit of drooling but not during periods of teething etc - very cute but I'll be getting the ones with lining in future (more expensive but worth it)

Mega Bloks Classic Buildable Bag, 60 Pieces
Mega Bloks Classic Buildable Bag, 60 Pieces

5.0 out of 5 stars fab!, 20 July 2013
big colourful blocks which my baby loves taking in and out of the bag. They are for a one year old but at 9 months he likes rummaging.... Very satisfied.

My Heart is My Own: The Life of Mary Queen of Scots
My Heart is My Own: The Life of Mary Queen of Scots
by John Guy

3.0 out of 5 stars A history lesson, 19 Mar. 2010
This is great if you want factual info but I was looking more for a book that is written like a novel. If you just want to read her history then it is the book for you.

The Clinician's Handbook of Natural Medicine, 2e (Verhandelingen der Koninklijke Nederlandse Akademie van Wetenschappen, Afd. Letterkunde, Nieuwe Reeks)
by Joseph E. Pizzorno Jr. ND

5.0 out of 5 stars A must for health students, 19 Mar. 2010
I am studying nutritional therapy and this book is invaluable as it describes a number of conditions and includes advice on how to manage them (nutritionally). A must!

The 100 Foods You Should be Eating: How to Source, Prepare and Cook Healthy Ingredients
by Glen Matten

5.0 out of 5 stars Delicious recipes and good advice, 12 Feb. 2010
I am a student nutritionist in my final year of study and what I loved about this book is that it was not written by someone who thinks he is part of the 'nutrition police'. He offers practical advice and great reasons why you should be eating certain foods and even includes things like cheese and a full English breakfast!

I have tried a number of the recipes and they have all come out very well and delicious! (not difficult at all - I don't make things that are difficult to make!) The lamb dish is really yummy and the smoked haddock fishcakes are great too.

I would recommend this book to anyone who is interested in food (and nutrition) and would like some new delicious recipes to try. Enjoy!