Profile for Hula Girl > Reviews

Content by Hula Girl

Hula Girl (Dawlish, Devon, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Dreams 'n' Drapes, Oriental Flower Quilt Set Red, Double
Dreams 'n' Drapes, Oriental Flower Quilt Set Red, Double
Offered by Linens Limited
Price: 14.75

5.0 out of 5 stars FABULOUS, 5 Jun 2014
I read the other reviews concerning this duvet set and was a bit dubious but it looked exactly what I wanted so I went ahead and ordered and I am so pleased that I did as I think it is fabulous. It matches my room and colour scheme exactly and the deep red is what I wanted. I don't think the material is all that thin, how thick do you expect a duvet cover to be I wonder? As far as I am concerned it is excellent quality for the price and very good value. I do agree that the background isn't white but it isn't cream either, it is an off white and if they described it as cream some people would be saying it isn't cream! I love it anyway and if anyone is reading the other reviews and debating whether to buy it I would say you won't be disappointed.
Lovely, lovely duvet set, great value and looks so fresh and pretty.

Nude Busty Mermaid Faux Ivory Naked Siren Erotic Art Figurine
Nude Busty Mermaid Faux Ivory Naked Siren Erotic Art Figurine

5.0 out of 5 stars SEXY AND GORGEOUS, 10 Jan 2014
This is a really lovely erotic figurine in a creamy tone colour. The detail is fabulous and although the seller does state that there might be some imperfections I certainly cannot see any. It is gorgeous from any angle and very tasteful. Mermaids are extremely sexy and this little figurine exudes that sex and mystery.
If you want to add a touch of the classy erotic to your bedroom get this.....it is lovely!

The Angels of Ropemaker Place
The Angels of Ropemaker Place

1.0 out of 5 stars TOO EXPENSIVE, 16 Nov 2013
for such an extremely short story. Should have been a free read really, waste of money, don't bother with it.

Cornish Cream and Pilchards
Cornish Cream and Pilchards

1.0 out of 5 stars RUBBISH, 16 Nov 2013
BADLY WRITTEN AND DEFINITELY NOT WORTH EVEN 77P. DON'T BOTHER WITH IT. i DIDN'T GET PAST 2 PAGES WASTE OF MONEY

Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300 White Chrome Silver Look Diamante Diamonds Quilted Squares Effect Slim Fit Hard Back Protective / Shell / Case / Cover / Skin / Protector / Mobile / Phone / Smartphone / Accessories.
Offered by JUSTIN CASE
Price: 3.49

5.0 out of 5 stars FABULOUS, 16 Nov 2013
Lovely case, looks so classy, bit 'Chanel' look with the quilt effect. Very sturdy and will protect phone well. The Samsung Galaxy is an ultra slim phone and easy to drop, this makes it a bit heavier and therefore doesn't slip out of my hand.
Very pleased with it and was excellent value for such a strong case.

Pro Tan Beautifully Dark Quadruple Action Bronzing Accelerator - 250 ml
Pro Tan Beautifully Dark Quadruple Action Bronzing Accelerator - 250 ml
Price: 9.95

1.0 out of 5 stars NOT GOOD, 16 Nov 2013
I am regular sun bed user but this cream does not enhance tanning at all, might just as well not use any

Maybelline XXL Pro Volume and Curl Mascara - Extreme Black
Maybelline XXL Pro Volume and Curl Mascara - Extreme Black

5.0 out of 5 stars FABULOUS MASCARA, 16 Nov 2013
I don't know what I would do without amazon and their sellers as it would be impossible to obtain this mascara now without them.
Heaven knows why Maybelline have stopped making it as it is the best I have ever used including the really expensive ones like Lancome. Its the white primer in this that really lengthens lashes and stops clumps. I absolutely love it and have been using it for years and now rely on amazon to still get it. I may write to Maybelline and implore them to re-introduce it again. So many people seem to still want to buy it.
An excellent but difficult to obtain product.

The Maeve Binchy Collection: 5 Great Novels
The Maeve Binchy Collection: 5 Great Novels
Price: 19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars FABULOUS, 12 Aug 2013
Great value for 5 books and has kept me engrossed for ages. Have read some before but re read with greater interest and will keep on my kindle now

Elvis And Paige - The Palm Springs Hycodan Tale (Elvis Presley - Karma 2010: E.P., LMP And Cilla - Useful Knowledge)

1.0 out of 5 stars RUBBISH, 12 Aug 2013
I have been an Elvis fan for all my life and I know that this story is probably true as it has been referred to many times but this book is so badly written it is impossible to read, glad I only wasted 77 pence but it is now deleted from my kindle. Don't bother with it.

Catherine Lansfield Non Iron Percale Polycotton Housewife Pillowcase Pair Claret
Price: 6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars BEAUTIFUL PILLOWCASES, 12 Aug 2013
Very difficult to find this wine red colour but these are perfect match to rest of my bed linen and I am delighted with them. They feel really smooth and luxurious but at a bargain price. They are also exactly right size, I had bought some cheaper pillowcases previously but they were too small and bunched my pillows up. Much more comfortable now I have these. Would definitely recommend, very good quality at an excellent price.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3