Profile for Mrs. K. Lilley > Reviews

PEARL Microfibre Bath Towel Extra Absorbent 180 x 90 cm Wine Red
Offered by WEBBOMB GmbH
Price: 14.90

5.0 out of 5 stars 5***** A must if you need the best, 31 July 2014
I was unsure whether this towel would work as it was so thin and didn’t feel like it would dry someone as it does not have any pile, it in fact felt more like suede to the touch!!!

But DO NOT let this put you off. I got out of the shower and deliberately did not dry myself off with the flannel so as to put it to the test. Within seconds of raping this towel round myself I found my skin was dry to the touch. It seemed to act like a sponge pulling the water instantly away. The towel didn’t become heavy and water logged or sodden unlike a traditional towel. I left it hanging over the shower rail out of direct sunlight, i checked on it about a hour later and was astonished to find it was dry and ready to use again.

For travel purposes it has its own travel bag with a mesh side to allow air to circulate.
Quite simply this is the BEST towel I have ever used soft to the touch and works beyond your wildest dreams.

Men's CAPTAIN Black FULL-LENGTH Van Helsing Duster Nappa Leather Jacket Coat (M)
Offered by Boutique England
Price: 299.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 28 July 2014
Beautiful soft leather, well made, my son loves it

Smooth Appeal Hypoallergenic Facial Waxing Strips 36 Pieces
Smooth Appeal Hypoallergenic Facial Waxing Strips 36 Pieces
Price: 5.00

1.0 out of 5 stars used it and with in a hour i had a ..., 28 July 2014
used it and with in a hour i had a rash on my face that stayed foe 3 days

STUFF4 Phone Case / Cover for Samsung Galaxy S4/SIV / Tower Bridge Design / London England Collection / by Matthew Pitcher of Awaken Images
Offered by MaxRam
Price: 2.98

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 28 July 2014
good pic but gives no protection to the screen

Aerobie AeroPress Coffee Maker
Aerobie AeroPress Coffee Maker
Offered by Design 55 online
Price: 22.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 28 July 2014
sent to a friend in the airforce he loves it

Nouvelle New Womens Trousers Ladies Plus Size Plain Capri Pants Cropped Stretch Nouvelle
Price: 10.29 - 10.59

5.0 out of 5 stars 5*****, 28 July 2014
I posted a revue on these crops by mistake as I had ordered several different pairs to find the ones I liked best, these were the ones I kept as they fit well and wash amazingly. I would recommend them to anyone; I was so impressed by them I have ordered 2 more pairs!!!!

Karabar Extra Large 28 Inch Hard Sided Suitcase (Pink)
Karabar Extra Large 28 Inch Hard Sided Suitcase (Pink)

5.0 out of 5 stars Karabar Suitcase, 31 Aug 2012
Light,strong,easy to move- that sums this case up. I used it a few days after it arrived traverling in London were it got bufferted about but it still looks as good as new. Would recermend to anyone. Now looking to buy the small one.

MICRO USB DATA CABLE FOR BLACKBERRY SAMSUNG NOKIA HTC SONY ERICSSON
MICRO USB DATA CABLE FOR BLACKBERRY SAMSUNG NOKIA HTC SONY ERICSSON
Offered by iBox Ltd
Price: 0.88

5.0 out of 5 stars USB 2.0 A to Micro B Data Cable for Mobile Devices, 30 July 2012
These are fab quality and good and long, use them both at home and in my car to charge my or link thought the car stereo. 5 star serves from the seller fast and excellent value for money.

Ground Force: Dug Up (BBC) [DVD]
Ground Force: Dug Up (BBC) [DVD]
Dvd ~ Ground Force
Price: 5.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Funny, 30 Mar 2012
so Funny as all the out takes are in it. enjoyed the dvd and think it was a good buy

TecTake Buffalo Split leather chief chair
TecTake Buffalo Split leather chief chair
Offered by TecTake
Price: 72.99

5.0 out of 5 stars good value, 15 Mar 2012
This chair is the best I've ever bought. Bigger than most but so comfy my son was. Over theoon with it. Looks like we will be ordering 2 moor of them.

Page: 1 | 2