Profile for McShadysranch > Reviews

McShadysranch

Geometry Dash
Geometry Dash

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 25 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Geometry Dash (App)
Utterly amazing as not only is there a campaign type thing you can build you own levels.

How to Draw: Dragons
How to Draw: Dragons

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 21 Sept. 2014
This review is from: How to Draw: Dragons (App)
I'm writing a book on dragons. This is perfect.

How to Draw: Minecraft World
How to Draw: Minecraft World

5.0 out of 5 stars Minecraft, 21 Sept. 2014
This review is from: How to Draw: Minecraft World (App)
Me being a minecraft fan but never knowing how to draw them. This app is amazing.

Learn Piano
Learn Piano

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 5 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Learn Piano (App)
I am currently working on learning the piano and this app is amazing just for that. A big thx to all the developers.

The AdSense Code: What Google Never Told You about Making Money with Adsense
The AdSense Code: What Google Never Told You about Making Money with Adsense

1.0 out of 5 stars Nothing new, 16 April 2014
There is no code or secret. All this information is available free elsewhere. Its all padding fill and waffle, etc.

River Cottage Veg Every Day! (River Cottage Every Day)
River Cottage Veg Every Day! (River Cottage Every Day)
by Hugh Fearnley-Whittingstall

5.0 out of 5 stars This book was written for me (and others who like to eat healthily, not boringly)., 17 Mar. 2014
I love the recipes in this book. I am a vegetarian and these meals are exactly the kind of food I love to eat. Plenty of fresh veg, tomatoes, pulses and grains. They are easy to follow to.
As I was reading it for the first time I thought "what I really want is a whole chapter on bready things" and, honestly, as I turned the page there was a chapter entitled "Bready Things". The recipe for flatbreads is totally uncomplicated and delicious.

Slang
Slang
Offered by Fulfillment Express

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous album, don't be put off by the "grunge" rumours., 17 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Slang (Audio CD)
This album is undervalued by many as it was released when the whole world went "grunge" crazy. Many people will tell you that this album was Def Leppard's attempt compete with that and that they lost their way. That's not true, this album is still pure Def Leppard, with a bit of a difference.

The deluxe treatment is great too and it is interesting to listen to various versions of songs before they were finalised and perfected.

Adrenalize
Adrenalize

5.0 out of 5 stars Great album by best band in the world., 17 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Adrenalize (Audio CD)
I bought this album on CD after wearing out my cassette from 1992. I was glad to be able to get it at a good price and in good condition. If you love Def Leppard's earlier stuff you will not be disappointed, White Lightening is my favourite track, an excellent song in memory of guitarist Steve Clark, who died in 1991. This is the first album made after his death and before the arrival of Vivian Campbell.

Hysteria
Hysteria

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous album & great service, 17 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Hysteria (Audio CD)
I bought this as my original CD was scratched. I was pleased to still be able to get this great album, wrapped, and as new. It also arrived in good time considering I am in the UK.