Profile for holly ridge > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Mens Ferris Buellers Day Off Save Ferris T Shirt
Mens Ferris Buellers Day Off Save Ferris T Shirt

5.0 out of 5 stars Save Ferris, 1 May 2014
I got my boyfriend this as a present for Christmas and he absolutely loved it. It fits him perfectly. It brilliant film themed tee-shirt, as you can't get really good merchandise from this film but this is one of the best.

Cake Wrecks: When Professional Cakes Go Horribly, Hilariously Wrong
Cake Wrecks: When Professional Cakes Go Horribly, Hilariously Wrong
by Jen Yates
Price: 6.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantadtic gift, 1 May 2014
Hilarious book, which I gave as a present to a friend who loves to bake. I think they were presently surprised and found the book incredible silly.

Public Television in the Digital Era: Technological Challenges and New Strategies for Europe
by Petros Iosifidis
Price: 19.09

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible book, 1 May 2014
Worst book I've ever bought, what a complete waste of time, energy and money. I won't be making this mistake again and I hope you won't either!

Magical Mystery Tour [DVD] [2012]
Magical Mystery Tour [DVD] [2012]
Dvd ~ The Beatles
Price: 15.03

5.0 out of 5 stars Magical Mystery Tour DVD, 1 May 2014
Brilliant film, with amazing special features with discussions from the cast as well as the director. I would recommend this film.

The Beatles' Movies (Rethinking British Cinema)
The Beatles' Movies (Rethinking British Cinema)
by Bob Neaverson

5.0 out of 5 stars The Beatles' Movies, 1 May 2014
This has to be the best book that I've ever read on the Beatles. Neaverson is one of the only few to cover this top in such detail and theory. It was a brilliant read, I would truly recommend it to any Beatles/Film fan.

The Beatles Book Monthly No. 6 Jan 1964
The Beatles Book Monthly No. 6 Jan 1964
by Johnny Dean
Edition: Pamphlet

5.0 out of 5 stars The Beatles Book, 1 May 2014
A fantastic relic from days gone by. I loved reading every article about the boys ''current'' life events In 1964. It was a fascinating look into the past.

"The Beatles" - Film and TV Chronicle, 1961 - 1970
"The Beatles" - Film and TV Chronicle, 1961 - 1970
by Jorg Piper
Price: 21.29

3.0 out of 5 stars Not very helpful, 1 May 2014
Not much in it to be honest, I thought there would be more content that I hadn't seen or read before but I was wrong.

Womens Ladies Designer Faux Leather Satchel Office Laptop Bag Briefcase Handbags (Brown Plain Satchel)

5.0 out of 5 stars Best bag ever!, 1 May 2014
I've had some many comments in the street and by friends about how much they love this bag. Some even think its a real Mulberry!

Twiggy: A Life in Photographs
Twiggy: A Life in Photographs
by Terence Pepper

5.0 out of 5 stars TWIGS, 18 Aug 2013
LOVE THIS BOOK TO PIECES, IT NEVER GETS OLD. I'M ALWAYS JUST LOOKING AT IT WHENEVER I'M BORED. RECOMEND IT TO ANY TWIGGY FAN

Her's the story
Her's the story
by Maureen Mccormick

5.0 out of 5 stars Marcia !, 18 Aug 2013
This review is from: Her's the story (Paperback)
Brilliant book, crazy story but still a fascinating read. I would recommend it to any Brady Bunch fan. Marcia Marcia, Marcia !

Page: 1 | 2 | 3