Profile for Naomi R > Reviews

Content by Naomi R

Naomi R

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
My Neighborhood Totoro Lovely Automatic Clear Umbrella Telescopic umbrella UV Protection Daily Use (Navy Blue)
Offered by Color&Fun Global

5.0 out of 5 stars Navy Totoro umbrella, seems to be of a high quality and is spacious, with good opening and closing mechanism!, 17 July 2015
Really good quality, thick material, goes nicely into pouch. It is bigger than I expected which is a really good thing, you could squeeze under it with a friend or partner comfortably (and it is spacious if used alone). It has a rather explosive opening mechanism, which is both unusual and great fun! And as other reviewers have said, you click the button to open and close, then you push it down firmly so it clicks back into a storable position.

Fab, would recommend if you like it (even if you're not a huge ghibli fan!). The silver UV lining makes me feel sensible too. I got it in the navy colour, am pleased with my choice.

Thermos Everyday Food Jar, Stainless Steel, 0.5 Litre
Thermos Everyday Food Jar, Stainless Steel, 0.5 Litre

2.0 out of 5 stars Not the best flask for me., 30 Jun. 2015
Well I used this for a few months (but not all the time). Positives: fits a fair amount in it, doesn't leak. Cons: I found (& often do with flasks) it's hard to clean them so well that you can't smell what ever you have eaten/ drunk from it. It doesn't keep food boiling hot, but I will admit I didn't always boil water and put it in it for 15 minutes before filling it with the food. I found it difficult to eat out of too, as it is straight rather than with a wider top, so it's hard to angle your spoon or fork to get food out easily. It's also rather wide and chunky in your bag. Basically it wasn't right for me, maybe for someoe else.

Thick Cushioned Pilates and Yoga Mat 182cm x 60cm x 16mm (Red)
Thick Cushioned Pilates and Yoga Mat 182cm x 60cm x 16mm (Red)
Offered by Pure Source Nutrition

5.0 out of 5 stars Thick, nice red colour and great for extra comfort in pilates stretches., 30 Jun. 2014
The mat is of a really good thickness- I was actually worried that even though it seemed to be the thickest on here I'd still want something thicker. Thankfully I don't, it's perfect for someone who doesn't want to feel the floor beneath them during pilates (or whatever you want the mat for) as it is nice and thick and squishy. One side is smooth, one has small canals running through (that is the side I stand on so I don't slip, but probably it should be the other way up so the mat doesn't slip.) So far I have only used it on a carpet so I can not remark on how it copes on a slippery floor, but I suspect it would keep still very well as it is not a slippery material. Well made, good price, I hope it will last forever. It is also really long.

BetronSound Isolating Dynamic Driver Earphones with improved Bass for Ipods, Ipads , MP3 and MP4 players with 3.5mm Jack (White)
Offered by Betron Limited ( VAT Registered)

5.0 out of 5 stars Just arrived, haven't yet tried in a noisy location but excellent headphones!, 18 Jun. 2014
So these very affordable headphones just arrived meaning I haven't been able to try them in a noisy location (I bought them because I frequently fly and can't hear my tablet when in the airport with my current headphones). I also haven't been able to see how long they'll last. BUT having three size attachments is great for such a cheap product, they look and feel good and the volume is excellent. To see how good they were on this front, I turned down a youtube video so that through my rubbish laptop speakers it was very quiet, with the headphones plugged in it's great. I would recommend, and look forward to my next airport delay ;)

Pair of Cherry Printed Exfoliating Gloves
Pair of Cherry Printed Exfoliating Gloves

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gloves, not my kind of pattern but would buy again and again., 15 Jun. 2014
I use these gloves with face gel or other cleansing washes on my arms, bum, legs and feet. I bought them originally just to try and alleviate the bumpy, red, skin on my arms (which are actually trapped hair follicles), as my doctor recommended I do so with a pair of exfoliating gloves. Since then I realised that if I bother to do this regularly my skin becomes much softer, and so have begun using them all over.

Great product.

1001FN GR. 1 Group 1 Twin Spools Black Typewriter Ribbon Ink Fabric 13mm 10 meters
Offered by SBS CONSUMABLES

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, good price, good product, work very well in my typewriter., 15 Jun. 2014
Bought a second hand typewriter and eventually the ink went. I was chuffed to see a perfect and very cheap replacement ribbon and bought it on here straight away. It works beautifully. Couldn't fault this product.

48 Mates SKYN Condoms
48 Mates SKYN Condoms
Offered by Health Plus Living

5.0 out of 5 stars Great condoms, very comfortable, well lubricated and for this quantity a great price too., 15 Jun. 2014
Because of a suspected latex allergy we decided to buy these as an alternative. We used them for about a year or so and only once or twice had any condom issues, which I can only guess is good going and most probably wasn't the condom's fault. As well as them being very comfortable, and well lubricated, it's still just the two of us. So, in that respect they worked a treat.

Luckies Capitalist Pig Chalkboard Money Box
Luckies Capitalist Pig Chalkboard Money Box

4.0 out of 5 stars I recieved a different pig to what was pictured (looks cheaper) BUT it is a still a lovely gift, and he still enjoys it!, 15 Jun. 2014
Bought this as a Christmas gift for my boyfriend as he had mentioned wanting a piggy bank. I chose this over a similar, cheaper, blackboard pig on here as it has a more lifelike face shape and looks smoother. Well, despite ordering this I recieved the cheaper looking one. I decided to keep it and give it to my boyfriend anyway, and was VERY WELL SERVED by the seller who returned the difference between the cheaper pig and this one. So highly recommended seller despite a mistake.

My boyfriend has (very sweetly) begun writing his goal on the pig (Amsterdam- for a trip there, English exam, China...) and has found the pig to be a bit on the small side but very useful. He enjoys using it, and it looks good in his room. So, although I'm actually reviewing a pig worth about £4-5 ish, in general if you want a blackboard pig I would highly recommend the idea whichever one you get!

Jane Eyre (Penguin Classics)
Jane Eyre (Penguin Classics)
by Charlotte Brontė

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice copy of a lovely book., 15 Jun. 2014
I just completed my degree in English literature and film. In year one we had to read Jane Eyre as part of our course, and I can honestly say it was my favourite novel from the course for the entire three years. Beautifully written, lovely character, and I was gripped by the duo's tale. Very highly recommended! Even if you're not a big reader, which I am not, and you're thinking 'that looks long'. It honestly isn't when you get into it, and it's so worth while. I will definitely read it again. A lovely Penguin copy.

Parker Quink Ink Standard Long Cartridges - Permanent Black (Pack of 5)
Parker Quink Ink Standard Long Cartridges - Permanent Black (Pack of 5)

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what it says it is, good set of Parker ink cartridges., 15 Jun. 2014
I believe this is below the usual price in shops in England, and for someone like me they last forever (because I rarely use the pen!). But they were genuine black Parker cartridges. A good buy :)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4