Profile for gemma > Reviews

Royal Canin Cavalier King Charles 27 Dry Mix 1.5 kg
Royal Canin Cavalier King Charles 27 Dry Mix 1.5 kg
Price: 8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Royal Canine Cavalier King Charles, 7 May 2014
Well as so many Cavalier people know Our dogs eat all in front of them or as mine did looked at it and walked away. Her coat looked dry and she looked more puppy then full grown. I found this food on Amazon and thought lets see. well Milly loves it. takes her all day to eat as she picks bits at a time. But her coat has come on her tail is lovely no scratching as she did on other food. And most of all she looks the 3 year old she is. I am so pleased with this. And Amazon never let me down ordere 1 day with me the next. Nothing more to add.

New Ladies Low Mid Heel Trim Office shoes (6, Navy)
New Ladies Low Mid Heel Trim Office shoes (6, Navy)
Offered by SHUCITY2012

4.0 out of 5 stars Ladies Low mid heal, 7 Mar 2014
Like them only fault had to have them re heel'd with in a month. As the heels were only just ok for a short time and as work shoes 5 days a week.

Yankee Candle Red Apple Wreath Sampler 1120702
Yankee Candle Red Apple Wreath Sampler 1120702
Offered by yankeedirect
Price: 1.35

3.0 out of 5 stars Yankee Candle Red Apple Wreath., 7 Mar 2014
Nice but glad only got the small sampler. Would not buy again. But thats only me I say try you may like it

(727) CHRYSANTHEMUM Ball Artificial Flower Bush for Grave Vases Ect Choose Colour (Orange & Yellow)
Offered by floralsupplies
Price: 4.69

5.0 out of 5 stars Artifical Flowers, 7 Mar 2014
Great And look so much like Fresh Flowers. And been on my Dads plot since Dec and colour still good.

Greemotion 617028 Grave Vase Coloured Polyresin Cream
Greemotion 617028 Grave Vase Coloured Polyresin Cream
Price: 14.74

4.0 out of 5 stars Grave Vase, 7 Mar 2014
Not a lot to say about this does what I need it to do. takes the flowers well. Thank You

Yankee Candle - Home for the Holidays Magical Moments Christmas Votive / Sampler Cottage Gift Set
Offered by Yankee Aroma Direct Ltd
Price: 21.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Yankrr Candle home for Holidays, 7 Mar 2014
Was good to try I found the Green to much and could not stand the smell, Had to go in the bin. The others were nice. I have bought a large yankee of the Season of Peace. Nice smell not to much. Love Christmas Eve one bought lot of them in small and one large Yankee. So all in all good buy to try out.

Coloured Lamp 25W BC Amber
Coloured Lamp 25W BC Amber
Offered by Dependable Trading LTD
Price: 6.49

3.0 out of 5 stars Coloured lamp Amber, 7 Mar 2014
This review is from: Coloured Lamp 25W BC Amber (Misc.)
This is ok as it does the job. Better as it burns nice and warm glow would buy again .

Blenheim King Charles Spaniel Leather Coaster Christmas Gift, Ref:AD-SKC1SC
Blenheim King Charles Spaniel Leather Coaster Christmas Gift, Ref:AD-SKC1SC
Offered by Advanta Products
Price: 2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Cavalier king charles spaniel leather coaster, 24 Jan 2014
Wonderful. looks just like my dog. So pleased my coaster at work. and everyone likes it. Have just bought one for my friend who also owns a ckc spaniel. 100% of thanks

150ft premium replacement line for rotary clothes line
150ft premium replacement line for rotary clothes line
Offered by HGP Direct
Price: 6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars 150ft premium replacement line for rotary clothes line, 25 Sep 2013
Thank you my old liine needed to go in the bin. When I hung out all the things hung very low. I though I would have to buy a new Dryer but looking on Amazon ( Nothing you can not buy on this sight ) I found just what I needed

Phil Redmond's "Brookside" - Life in the Close
Phil Redmond's "Brookside" - Life in the Close
by Geoff Tibballs

5.0 out of 5 stars Brookside" - Life in the Close, 25 Sep 2013
I watched this from the first day it was on 2nd November 1982. Some of the things in the book are not as it was done on the tv. I remember the Part with Billy Corkhill it was not a fiver but a Pound and a note it would have been not a coin like today.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3