Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen with Prime Shop now Shop now
Profile for samantha pack > Reviews

Content by samantha pack

samantha pack

Page: 1 | 2
Guitar Hero 6: Warriors of Rock - Guitar Bundle (Xbox 360)
Guitar Hero 6: Warriors of Rock - Guitar Bundle (Xbox 360)
Offered by aardvark-games

5.0 out of 5 stars Good gift!, 21 Jun. 2014
My boyfriend was extremely impressed by this product -as it was his birthday present.

Good quality, quick arrival, good to have a laugh together :)

Rebreath One Way Valve In Keyring Pouch
Rebreath One Way Valve In Keyring Pouch
Offered by DK Medical Supplies

5.0 out of 5 stars Handy !, 21 Jun. 2014
As part of my job this again, is really handy to have, it fits well on my keys and never gets in the way. Great for emergencies.

HypaGuard Pocket CPR Resusictation Face Mask in Hard Case
HypaGuard Pocket CPR Resusictation Face Mask in Hard Case
Offered by easi-med

5.0 out of 5 stars Good to have!, 21 Jun. 2014
I bought this for my job and always keep it in my handbag or car in case of emergency.

It provides me with a good piece of mind that I wil have protection when/if I need it.

Boom Leather Boxing Gloves (FREE UK SHIPPING) (16 OZ)
Boom Leather Boxing Gloves (FREE UK SHIPPING) (16 OZ)
Offered by BOOM FITNESS

2.0 out of 5 stars Sent back, 21 Jun. 2014
These were Waaaaay to big for me -despite me ordering my weight for my size etc.
They looked ridicuolous for what I wanted them for so had to send back.

Good quality, just not for me because of size.

Reliance Medical Large First Aid Universal Shears
Reliance Medical Large First Aid Universal Shears
Offered by Clest F&H

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for emergency, 21 Jun. 2014
Although I havent used these as yet, as a first aider and someone who uses my car for business use, these sit in my glove box in case of an emergency (to cut seat belts etc).

Micro USB In Car Charger For Nokia Lumia 505, 510, 520, 610, 620, 625, 710, 720. 800, 800C, 810, 820, 822, 900, 920, 925, 928, 1020 Mobile Extra LtdTM
Offered by ISTAR

5.0 out of 5 stars Handy!, 21 Jun. 2014
My battery is always dying! SO.....this made sense!
It fits well in my car (Honda Jazz) - although I feel that if my phone was to move around in th car tray , that the charger may unclip -as the hole is slightly loose. BUT for the price it was a bargain.

AA Fully Magnetic P Plates
AA Fully Magnetic P Plates
Offered by Right Goods Right Price

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good product, 21 Jun. 2014
Ignore the bad reviews, I did.
These are very good and have done me really well so far.
I have used the back plate for the last few months on a Honda Jazz and have not had a songle incident of plates flying off.

Great product.

HONDA JAZZ 2002 - 2008 TAILORED CAR FLOOR MATS
HONDA JAZZ 2002 - 2008 TAILORED CAR FLOOR MATS
Offered by Auto_care

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 21 Jun. 2014
Although at first these mats had little 'pins' to attach to the floor of the car -this confused me as it stated it was for Honda Jazz 2003 (which my car is) , yet my Jazz did'nt have these holes.

HOWEVER, we detached the pins and they slipped into place. Although, they do 'shift' slightly sometimes, BUT this could be because I am a new driver (2months) and not yet used to them.

The Hairy Dieters Eat for Life: How to Love Food, Lose Weight and Keep it Off for Good! (Hairy Bikers)

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth the money, 21 Jun. 2014
My client had the hard copy of this book and after having a quick leaf through, I had to get it!

The recipes are so good and look really delicous -and most importantly inexpensive and easy

Spaced: Series 1 [DVD] [1999]
Spaced: Series 1 [DVD] [1999]
Dvd ~ Jessica Hynes
Offered by thegalleryofgifts2015

5.0 out of 5 stars Flashback, 17 Aug. 2013
I love spaced and this dvd did not dissapoint- I was very happy to receive it as its been a while since they've put it on the tele!
This arrived literally 2 days before I met Simon Pegg- so had it signed (on the set of The Worlds End), One happy lady! :)

Page: 1 | 2