Profile for Tracy > Reviews

Content by Tracy

Tracy

Rachel Renee Russell Dork Diaries 6 Books Collection Pack Set RRP: £23.97 How to Dork Your Diary, Dork Diaries, Party Time, Pop Star, Skating Sensation, Dear Dork)
by Rachel Renee Russell

4.0 out of 5 stars but my sister tellls me they arrived in good condition and my niece loves the books, 15 Nov. 2014
I haven't seen these books as they were a gift for my niece and sent directly to her, but my sister tellls me they arrived in good condition and my niece loves the books.

Autoglym 500ml Fabric Hood Maintenance Kit (2 Pieces)
Autoglym 500ml Fabric Hood Maintenance Kit (2 Pieces)

2.0 out of 5 stars Autoglym Fabric Hood Maintenance Kit, 19 Feb. 2014
Delivery was before the due date and was packaging well, however my husband went to use it yesterday and half way through the bottle the sprayer stopped working and he hadn't finished spraying the hood. Fortunately we ordered 2 of these so he continued with the other spray, but if we had only ordered one we wouldn't have been able to complete the cleaning process so were very disappointed with this product. Any feedback from yourselves would be appreciated.

Regards
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 21, 2014 12:17 PM BST

Bad Education - Series 1 [DVD]
Bad Education - Series 1 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Jack Whitehall

5.0 out of 5 stars Bad Education DVD, 17 Feb. 2014
Very happy with DVD, have played whole DVD now and there was no skipping or jumping so very happy and arrived on time thank you

Beautiful Coco Wood & Hematite Bead Beads Surf Surfer Style Necklace / Choker - A

5.0 out of 5 stars Necklace, 17 Feb. 2014
Was a present for my husband which he loves we have had this necklace before and was happy with it which is why we ordered it again thank you

Nokia Lumia 610 Sim Free Mobile Phone - Black
Nokia Lumia 610 Sim Free Mobile Phone - Black
Offered by Peace Electronics

4.0 out of 5 stars Nokia Lumia 610, 17 Feb. 2014
Phone arrived on time and in very good condition, was packaged very well so as not to get damaged. Very happy with product, I bought this model because my husband already had one which has broke and he wanted the same model so were very happy with the product thank you

Plastic Head Siouxsie and The Banshees Silhouette Men's T-Shirt Black Large
Plastic Head Siouxsie and The Banshees Silhouette Men's T-Shirt Black Large
Offered by raven online

4.0 out of 5 stars T-shirt, 21 Dec. 2012
The t-shirt arrived on the delivery date and I'm happy with what I received. I bought it for my husband for Xmas so I don't know yet how it looks on. Overall though happy with item