Profile for gwyneth lorenzen > Reviews

Smut: Two Unseemly Stories
Smut: Two Unseemly Stories
by Alan Bennett

4.0 out of 5 stars Gift for my sister, 10 April 2014
My sister was delighted with this book. She is a fan of Allan Bennet and will no doubt read more of his books.

A4 Mylar stencil sheets (10 x A4) 125 micron.
A4 Mylar stencil sheets (10 x A4) 125 micron.
Offered by cfsupplies

5.0 out of 5 stars Tracing material, 10 April 2014
Excellent material to trace motifs. It is also easy to cut giving a clean stencil result which can be used again and again.

A3 Mylar Blank Stencil Sheets (4 x A3) 125 micron
A3 Mylar Blank Stencil Sheets (4 x A3) 125 micron
Offered by cfsupplies

5.0 out of 5 stars Stencil sheets, 10 April 2014
Excellent material for making stencils. The plastic cuts easily and gives a clean edge. The material is also thin enough to trace a motif.

Becca Fitzpatrick Hush Hush Series Collection 4 Books Set. (Hush, Hush Crescendo Silence Finale[hardcover])

5.0 out of 5 stars Present for my grandchild., 10 April 2014
My daughter was delighted with the set. She tucked into reading the books imediately. The series seem to be a favourite with her friends.

FLOWERS SHOWN TO THE CHILDREN
FLOWERS SHOWN TO THE CHILDREN
by C.E. Smith

5.0 out of 5 stars Flowers shown to children., 10 April 2014
A sweet book with nice illustrations. The type I had as a child. I bought this for a friend who relly enjoyed it.

Embroidered & Embellished: 85 Stitches Using Thread, Floss, Ribbon, Beads & More Step-By-Step Visual Guide
by Christine Brown

5.0 out of 5 stars Embroidered and Embellished, 10 April 2014
Excellent handbook. Well illustrated with comprehensive projects. I like the way the stitches are shown for each project and the use of a wide selection of yarnsand beads. An original format.
It is also easy to select stitches for personal pieces of work. A lovely book that is easy to use and also suitable for the younger stitcher.

A Life Like Other People's
A Life Like Other People's
by Alan Bennett

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent service, 21 Mar 2014
This was sent to a relative abroad. She was delighted and surprised at its speedy arrival and the good condition of the book.

Stitch, Cloth, Shimmer & Shine
Stitch, Cloth, Shimmer & Shine
by Sarah Lawrence

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I was looking for., 21 Mar 2014
This book helps me develop my work, I have found it very stimulating. It will definitely be used a lot.

Modern Chinese Ink Paintings: A Century of New Directions
Modern Chinese Ink Paintings: A Century of New Directions
by Clarissa von Spee

4.0 out of 5 stars Prompt service, 21 Mar 2014
The book is good but not quite what I was looking for. I had hoped it would be more contemporary. I would have liked to have looked through it first. However Iwould show it to friends.

AM-Toffeln 100 Wooden Clog in black leather - Size 44
AM-Toffeln 100 Wooden Clog in black leather - Size 44
Offered by World of Clogs

5.0 out of 5 stars Good and prompt service, 21 Mar 2014
Very happy with my choice. I would recommend this product and I would look at their products again if needed.

Page: 1 | 2