Profile for S. M. Duff > Reviews

Content by S. M. Duff

S. M. Duff "sylvia m duff" (cornwall, england.)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Swees Kindle Paperwhite Leather Case Ultra Slim Cover for Amazon New Kindle Paperwhite 2014 2013 2012 with Magnetic Auto Sleep Wake Function, Including Screen Protector [Lifetime Warranty] - Blue
Offered by swees-shop
Price: 9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the colour and price of this cover., 27 July 2014
Excellent price for a brilliant cover.It looks expensive and the colour is brilliant,if your buying a kindle you have to get this it only makes sense to protect something which you hope will last for years.

74 Seaside Avenue (A Cedar Cove Novel - Book 7)
74 Seaside Avenue (A Cedar Cove Novel - Book 7)
Price: 4.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Debbie Macomber., 27 July 2014
I love all the Cedar Cove series as I am reding them in order it's nice to find out how the people in the series are doing,and also they are a easy read,especially on my kindle which I take in the garden with a glass of wine, what could be better!!

Pack of 12 Gardeners Delight Tomato Plug Plants - Grow Your Own Tomatos - Available Now - Small Cherry Tomatos

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant price., 22 Jun 2014
Could not believe the price of these tomato plants and they are growing really well and can't wait for my tomatoes.

GARDMAN GROW BAG SUPPORT FRAME 3 PACK
GARDMAN GROW BAG SUPPORT FRAME 3 PACK
Offered by One Click Wonder
Price: 9.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant product., 22 Jun 2014
At the moment my tomatoes are growing lovely with the help of this item much better than having ties everywhere

Power Play
Power Play
Price: 7.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Danielle Steele., 22 Jun 2014
This review is from: Power Play (Kindle Edition)
I love Danielle Steele I have all her books and the price of this one is good. Did enjoy reading this book.

SanDisk SDSDB-016G-FFP 16 GB SDHC SecureDigital High Capacity Card - Frustration-Free Packaging (Label May Change)
Price: 6.49

5.0 out of 5 stars This item is what is say it is., 22 Jun 2014
Theirs not much to say about this item it is what is say it is but I will sY the price was brilliant.

Diginova  - Camera Connection Kit for iPad 1 and 2 - 5 in 1 USB SD/TF Card Reader
Diginova - Camera Connection Kit for iPad 1 and 2 - 5 in 1 USB SD/TF Card Reader
Offered by Diginova
Price: 3.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Not happy with this item., 22 Jun 2014
Obviously I wanted to have this for my Ipad I wanted to put my photos on my IPad but it did not work and also there is a very little switch on the side and that dropped of so I am very disappointed with this item.

Tetra Glass Scraper
Tetra Glass Scraper
Price: 6.05

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal item for the price, 22 Jun 2014
This review is from: Tetra Glass Scraper (Misc.)
This is an ideal item for my tropical tank and the price is brilliant,I have tried other items but no good so was very happy with this one,well done.

Miracle-Gro 1.015kg Patch Magic Grass Seed with Feed and Coir 13 Patches Shaker Jug
Price: 7.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant product for doing a quick job., 22 Jun 2014
Patch Magic is a brilliant product for doing a quick job and also if you want to repair a little of your lawn.
I applied it to a couple patches on my lawn and in no time I could see the new grass growing.

Pooh and Flowers - Disney Anchor Counted Cross Stitch Kit (DPPF028)
Pooh and Flowers - Disney Anchor Counted Cross Stitch Kit (DPPF028)
Offered by Black Sheep Wools Ltd
Price: 5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this cross stitch., 2 April 2014
I am in the middle of doing this cross stitch at the moment and really enjoying it,(I'm just a big kid at heart!)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4