Profile for Jon Bob > Reviews

Content by Jon Bob

Jon Bob (Hertfordshire)

Page: 1 | 2
Gusti Leder studio Genuine Leather Key Holder Purse Money Cash Coins Card Holder Pocket Pouch Vintage Unisex Dark Brown 2A66-22-6
Offered by Gusti Leather

5.0 out of 5 stars Great key holder, great smell!!, 8 Mar. 2016
Really pleased with this key holder, on receipt, the smell of the leather was worth the purchase alone!! The product dimensions are spot on and I love the styling and feel of this item; the leather is soft, it appears well stitched and the zips seem good quality. The vintage appearance means that as it wears it will just add to the look. The side pocket will hold a few notes and small change with ease, inside the main compartment, as the product images suggest, the are two leather loops to attach your keys or other items. Currently I have a couple of house style keys, three Kingston Data Traveler USB sticksKingston Technology 16 GB USB 2.0 DataTraveler SE9H Flash Drive with Metal Casing, a Mini Maglite Solitaire Torch Maglite Blue Solitaire Torch AAA - Boxed and my car key; there's still a bit of room to spare, I have had another bunch of seven mixed keys in it for a short time, it was a little jammed, but coped ok. Overall its a nice product and would definitely consider other items from the range.

Bosch PST 18 LI Cordless Lithium-Ion Jigsaw Featuring Syneon Chip (Baretool: Supplied without Battery/without Charger)
Offered by sotel-electronics

5.0 out of 5 stars Cordless wonder, 24 Feb. 2016
I was pleased to add this to my 'power 4 all' range of Bosch cordless tools, I find the one battery fits all a real bonus and buying bare tool units helps to cut the cost.
I have had a corded Bosh Jigsaw for several years now and not used it a great deal, but I grabbed the opportunity of a good price to purchase this cordless version and have used it a lot more than my chorded version already. The benefits of this model over my previous one are the addition of the 'cut control' plate which guides you to obtain a straighter cut, the light and the freedom of not having to work around a power chord. Before I ordered the unit I was concerned it would be heavy to handle with the battery, but this really is not an issue for me. It struggles a bit cutting through hard knots in wood, but that aside its a good buy and so far would recommend it.

Microsoft Lumia 640 Case, Terrapin [Stand Feature] [Ultra Low Profile] Microsoft Lumia 640 Case Wallet [Black] Premium Wallet Case with STAND Flip Cover for Microsoft Lumia 640 - Black
Offered by ClickJunkie

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Lumia 640 case, 25 Jan. 2016
Had been looking for an aluminium case without success, but based on reviews ordered this one instead. So far I have been very happy with it, my phone clipped onto it very snugly and remains there; all the cutouts are on the right place. I like the way the back of the outer case does not come to the very edge of the rubberised casing that grips the phone, it gives it the impression of being less bulky. A couple of cracks in the corners of the rubberised casing have appeared, but give no indication of failing at the moment. The magnetic clip is effective, I don't use the credit card slots, but never intended to. The built in stand is quite useful, but I again don't use it that often. Although I like having a front cover on my phone, when taking a picture with the rear facing camera, the cover tends to get in the way, but this would be true of any case like this. Overall, I really like this case, It looks good quality and day to day gives good protection.Would recommend.

Duronic DM351X1 Single LCD LED Desk Mount Monitor Stand Bracket with Tilt and Swivel (Tilt ±15°|Swivel 180°|Rotate 360°) + 10 Year Warranty
Offered by DURONIC

5.0 out of 5 stars Flexible stand and good value, 22 Jan. 2016
Ordered this monitor stand to use with an Acer G246HLBBID 24-inch MonitorAcer G246HLBBID 24-inch Monitor 16:9 FHD 2 ms 100M:1 A 250 nits LED Acer EcoDisplay. It requires some assembling, but the instructions were clear enough and it was supplied with a range of screws of different lengths and thicknesses to fit a variety of screw holes in the back of your monitor to enable you to attach the VESA 75x75 / 100x100 enabled bracket. The stand seems more than able to hold the weight of my monitor. The stand is height adjustable and you can tilt the screen slightly both side to side and up and down. The neck of the bracket is not a long one, so there is some adjustment to move the screen further away or closer to your face, but this suited me as I didn't want the screen too far forward from the back of my desk. In work, it has made a real difference to both the space available to me on my desk as the monitor is now off my desk and to my back, which is considerably more comfortable now the angle I an looking at my monitor is more appropriate. The Acer monitor is great, but the stand supplied with the monitor a bit to short for me personally. I consider this stand a good quality product and very good value for money.

Spear & Jackson 4948PS/09 Razorsharp Folding Pruning Saw
Spear & Jackson 4948PS/09 Razorsharp Folding Pruning Saw

5.0 out of 5 stars A cut above, 14 Nov. 2015
This was my third product from the Spear & Jackson Razorsharp range. I have their Spear & Jackson - Razorsharp Telescopic Tree Pruner and Spear & Jackson Razorsharp Telescopic Bypass Lopper both of which I have been pleased with. This Pruning Saw does not disappoint either It has a good locking mechanism and as the name suggests its nice and sharp for cutting through medium sized branches. I would consider it lightweight and easy to handle.

Skechers Mens Diameter Slipper Black Schwarz (BLK) Size:42 EU, 8 UK
Skechers Mens Diameter Slipper Black Schwarz (BLK) Size:42 EU, 8 UK
Offered by Charles Clinkard

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoe, 14 Nov. 2015
I have several pairs of Skechers and I have been pleased with them all. This particular style is easy to wear and have impressed me with the way they have worn, I wear these shoes on a daily basis for work and they have put up with a lot of abuse. I was so pleased with them I purchased a brown pair which I prefer the colour of, but that's down to a personal preference.

Panasonic Eneloop Pro BK-3HCCE/4BE 8 pcs. batteries AA- 2450mAh Nom + 2 Battery Cases
Offered by BeaconShop

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal for Cameras, 14 Nov. 2015
I'm a big fan of Eneloop batteries, I've been buying them and re-charging them for years, without any issues. I usually purchase the standard white body batteries but having upgraded my camera I was finding they were being drained quickly during a days use. I decided to give these black bodied Eneloop Pro batteries a try and about four months in I'm pleased I did. In contrast to the standard ones these lasted almost a weeks use - well worth the additional expense to avoid missing a good shot. I still use the standard variety battery for everyday items and keep these for my camera.

Skechers Men's Odesa Goredo Trainers, Navy, 8 UK
Skechers Men's Odesa Goredo Trainers, Navy, 8 UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Nic shoe, too small, 1 July 2014
I really liked this shoe in the blue colour, but no way I was going to get it on, try a size bigger than you take

Charles Wilson - Foston Green & White Stripe Woven Tie
Charles Wilson - Foston Green & White Stripe Woven Tie

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice tie, 24 April 2014
Love the colours in this tie, and the quality seems good. If I had any criticism of it, it's a little wide for my taste, but it isn't going to put me off wearing it and would definitely consider purchasing another from the range.

Bolle SILPSF Silium Safety Smoke Glasses
Bolle SILPSF Silium Safety Smoke Glasses
Offered by Caulfield Industrial

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the job, 24 April 2014
I chose these as a cost effective pair of glasses for my car. My sunglasses never seem to last very long, lost or broken, so I didn't want to spend a fortune. On arrival I was pleasantly surprised; the hinges look pretty strong and overall they feel good quality. A few reviews have mentioned writing on the lenses and although there is some, I don't think it is too obtrusive. One drawback is that the are quite big when folded, so don't fit in my sunglasses compartment in my car, only a minor point. The tint on them is strong enough to make driving in strong sunlight comfortable, but there are moment's when I feel the tint could be stronger. Some reviews have mentioned the lenses fit quite snug to the face, which is true, but I find I can sit them just back from my eyes and they stay there; these are safety Glasses, although I haven't used them as yet I feel the quality and snug fit would lend them well to keeping dust and particles from my eyes. Hopefully I won't need another pair, but based on use so far I would not hesitate in getting another pair if required.

Page: 1 | 2