Profile for Danie > Reviews

Content by Danie

Danie

Page: 1 | 2
Terrapin PU Leather Wallet Case/Cover/Pouch/Holster with Floral Interior for iPhone 5S - Red

2.0 out of 5 stars Would not purchase again., 20 Aug 2014
I only recently purchased this case and it has already broken, the card sections have split and my cards keep falling out.

1 x ROLL FRAGILE PACKING TAPE,66m x 50mm
1 x ROLL FRAGILE PACKING TAPE,66m x 50mm
Offered by PolyPostalBags

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 30 July 2014
Just what I needed at a great price.

Nail Varnish Display Stand Holds approx 30 bottles
Nail Varnish Display Stand Holds approx 30 bottles
Offered by Pick 'n' Choose

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 30 July 2014
Brilliant way to display my barry m nail polishes, love it.

Removal House Moving Boxes, strong large singlewall cardboard boxes, made with thicker C flute cardboard, quantity 30, size 19" x 12.5" x 14" as used by removal companies inc. bubblewrap roll 750mm wide x 10mt long, and 2 rolls of tape.
Offered by A1 Packaging UK Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant for moving, 30 July 2014
Brilliant for moving! I ordered these to move out of halls and they are so brilliant I've ordered more to move back with! (due to no fault of the packaging I have to replace the old ones as they got wet and I tore into them) I would recommend these to anyone.

John Frieda Miraculous Recovery Intensive Masque 150ml
John Frieda Miraculous Recovery Intensive Masque 150ml

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 30 July 2014
Great product at a great price but not as good as other brands in my opinion.

Samsung WIS12ABGN/XEC Allshare (DLNA) Smart TV Wireless Dongle
Samsung WIS12ABGN/XEC Allshare (DLNA) Smart TV Wireless Dongle
Offered by PROPER

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 30 July 2014
Works perfectly in my television.

eSynic® Latest Version 1.3 WPS 300Mbps Wireless Wifi Repeater Range Network Router Extender Booster Complies with IEEE 802.11N/G/B Extend Your Wi-Fi Coverage
Offered by eSynic

3.0 out of 5 stars Was a bit difficult to set up and I still ..., 30 July 2014
Was a bit difficult to set up and I still don't fully understand it, instructions aren't really clear enough.

5 Meter White Extra Long USB to Lightning Compatible Charge and Sync Cable for Apple iPhone 5, iPad 4, iPad mini, iPod nano 7 and iPod 5
Offered by WCMI

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 30 July 2014
Worked fine for about two charges then my apple products stopped accepting it and it no longer worked.

Reeves A2 Nylon Artist Portfolio Ringbinder Art Storage Case
Reeves A2 Nylon Artist Portfolio Ringbinder Art Storage Case
Offered by bargainartistshop

5.0 out of 5 stars ... for my photography hand in at uni at a great price for what it is, 30 July 2014
Just what I needed for my photography hand in at uni at a great price for what it is. Fantastic.

Fire Bucket Ashtray (by Suck UK)
Fire Bucket Ashtray (by Suck UK)

3.0 out of 5 stars Does what is needed, did expect it to be ..., 30 July 2014
Does what is needed, did expect it to be a little bigger though and there should be more sand I believe as my brother is constantly picking his cigarette butts out of it to reuse the sand that's already there which isn't highly practical.

Page: 1 | 2