ARRAY(0xac5655dc)

Profile for doreen12 > Reviews

Content by doreen12

doreen12 "Ellen" (Gloucester UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Chapelwood Wild Bird Suet Balls 75 Box
Chapelwood Wild Bird Suet Balls 75 Box
Price: 13.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Bird food by Chapelwood., 16 Oct 2013
The birds love these suet balls. We get a lot of pigeons and jackdaws who go through them like hot cakes and therefore I have to put two lots of food some days to give the blackbirds, sparrows and a few other kinds of small birds a look in too. Good stuff, I really do recommend it.

Song of Norway [DVD]
Song of Norway [DVD]
Dvd ~ Florence Henderson

5.0 out of 5 stars Song of Norway DVD is lovely., 16 Oct 2013
This review is from: Song of Norway [DVD] (DVD)
This film has it all. The story of my favourite composer. As well as beautiful music, it has lovely people with lovely voices also. The scenery is also gorgeous. I bought the LP when the film came out back in the 70s' one of my 'best buys'. Try the DVD I am sure you will love it too!

Thomas Nash Mens Pack Of Three Blue Shades Plain Boxer Shorts L
Thomas Nash Mens Pack Of Three Blue Shades Plain Boxer Shorts L
Offered by Debenhams
Price: 12.00

5.0 out of 5 stars My husband loves these pants., 16 Oct 2013
My husband thinks these pants are the best. He has had Thomas Nash pants before, buying them in Debenhams. This time I sent for them online because Debenhams did not have his size. They are a perfect fit and very comfortable. Be sure to try them.

To Be or Not to Be (1942)
To Be or Not to Be (1942)
Dvd ~ Carole Lombard
Offered by DVDBRR
Price: 6.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish, 16 Oct 2013
This review is from: To Be or Not to Be (1942) (DVD)
Having seen Jack Benny shows in our youth and found them very funny, we automatically thought this film would be just as good. What a disappointment we had! We will stick to the shows and dump this DVD in a charity shop, sorry!!

Where Bluebells Chime (Suttons of Yorkshire)
Where Bluebells Chime (Suttons of Yorkshire)
by Elizabeth Elgin
Price: 12.76

5.0 out of 5 stars Elizabeth Elgin - a wonderful authoress, 21 Sep 2013
As I only have time to read awhile on going to bed I have only reached nearly half way through this book. It is a good story and has me intrigued to find out how it ends. I look forward to reading more of Elizabeth Elgin's writing in the near future.

I urge anyone reading my view to take buy the story of the Suttons. The stories start in the 1800s. Buy them now.

Sparkly Garden Thank You Notes (Stationery, Note Cards)
Sparkly Garden Thank You Notes (Stationery, Note Cards)
by Peter Pauper Press
Edition: Cards
Price: 4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars absolutely smashing, 28 July 2013
I have been writing out my thank you notes to the friends and family who helped me celebrate my 70th birthday. There were 35 of us all together at a local hostelry which provided us with a beautiful buffet. Instead of presents I asked for donations for the Sue Ryder Hospice at Leckhampton , Cheltenham and between us we raised 305.00. A wonderful result!

My friends have all said how pretty the thank you cards are, so obviously, a success. I still have a lot left over which will be useful for other thank you notes to write in the future.

You will love them please buy!

Hello Dolly! [1969][DVD]
Hello Dolly! [1969][DVD]
Dvd ~ Barbra Streisand
Offered by rsdvd
Price: 4.10

5.0 out of 5 stars A good buy., 25 Jun 2013
This review is from: Hello Dolly! [1969][DVD] (DVD)
Saw this film many years ago in the cinema. Loved it then, have seen it on the TV since and have bought a Video and now a DVD, so it must be good!!!

Wild Bird Seed Mix 4kg
Wild Bird Seed Mix 4kg

5.0 out of 5 stars Also very good!, 25 Jun 2013
This review is from: Wild Bird Seed Mix 4kg (Misc.)
This is also a must for the bird station. My little friends do flock to fill their tiny tummy's. They go in and out of the trees and are chattering all the time. It is lovely.

Chapelwood 5 kg Wild Bird Seed Mix
Chapelwood 5 kg Wild Bird Seed Mix
Offered by Sam Turner & Sons
Price: 5.82

5.0 out of 5 stars Good stuff for the small birds., 25 Jun 2013
All sorts of small birds visit my bird station and they seem to really like the this bird seed. Brilliant!

Chapelwood 50 Tub Suet Balls
Chapelwood 50 Tub Suet Balls
Price: 7.00

5.0 out of 5 stars The birds are very happy!, 25 Jun 2013
I think the birds love the suet balls - as does a squirrel because they are nice and juicy. I am having to put two lots of five a day in the dish.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3