Profile for Janice D > Reviews

Content by Janice D

Janice D

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Box of 20 Mixed Flavour Macaroons (up to 6 different flavours)
Box of 20 Mixed Flavour Macaroons (up to 6 different flavours)

5.0 out of 5 stars Best and I mean BEST macarons ever, 18 May 2016
Best and I mean BEST macarons ever! Better than LaDuree! You must try!
My faves
-raspberry

Learning Resources New Sprouts Play Food Breakfast Basket
Learning Resources New Sprouts Play Food Breakfast Basket

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 18 April 2016
I got this for my 19 month old. He loves his toys. I just make sure any 'too small' objects I save for when he is older. Great brand

Step2 Best Chefs Kitchen Playset
Step2 Best Chefs Kitchen Playset

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit!, 18 April 2016
My 19month old loves his!! Bought some 'learning resources' fruit and veg to go with it. Perfect fit!

Buckle Toy Benny Lion Bag
Buckle Toy Benny Lion Bag
Offered by Buckle Toy UK

5.0 out of 5 stars spent the 4 hour flight happy! Lifesaver, 18 April 2016
This review is from: Buckle Toy Benny Lion Bag (Toy)
My 19month old loves this. I got it for a plane journey (best place to introduce a new toy) and mr go go go who never sits.. spent the 4 hour flight happy! Lifesaver!

Fisher Price Laugh & Learn My Pretty Learning Lamp
Fisher Price Laugh & Learn My Pretty Learning Lamp
Offered by LifeBox UK

5.0 out of 5 stars I find it hard to find 'boys' toys that keep his attention so i let him have all the girls toys (aside from the handbag and make, 20 Nov. 2015
My son loves this! I find it hard to find 'boys' toys that keep his attention so i let him have all the girls toys (aside from the handbag and makeup table) and they seem to be far better.
This lamp and the teapot with cakes are just amazing and he can play with them for hours. 14 months old now!

Maclaren Techno XLR Buggy (Medieval Blue/Soft Blue)
Maclaren Techno XLR Buggy (Medieval Blue/Soft Blue)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic forward facing stroller but I would advise to avoid ..., 19 Sept. 2015
Fantastic forward facing stroller but I would advise to avoid over stimulation not to put a baby in this under age of 10 months.

Toy Story 3 Peas In A Pod Mini Bean Bag
Toy Story 3 Peas In A Pod Mini Bean Bag
Offered by Tormart UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Ao very cute, 19 Sept. 2015
I let my son play with these under supervision (he is one) and he is just obsessed with them. Such a hit. Ive never seen him so obsessed.. the other day he fell asleep sitting with one in his hand (as he was in the middle of talking to it!)

LeapFrog Musical Rainbow Tea Party
LeapFrog Musical Rainbow Tea Party

5.0 out of 5 stars Best toy ever my 12 month old son has been ..., 12 Sept. 2015
Got this 2x for my son (i have one on each floor just had to buy my second) and he loves it. Not as much as the picnic basket but it is a firm 2nd place.

Best toy ever my 12 month old son has been playing with it for a month and its still no1 in our house.

I just wish it wasnt pink. Like I said before.. Its nothing about gender roles I dont care if he plays with pink.. but why cant it be a little more balanced. One blue cake one pink and a neutral pot!? I mean its not like leap frog produces an equal in activity toy in boys colors.

LeapFrog Shapes and Sharing Picnic Basket
LeapFrog Shapes and Sharing Picnic Basket
Offered by My Best Buys

5.0 out of 5 stars Hate the color of the basket..love the toy!, 12 Sept. 2015

I just wish it wasnt pink. Why cant the basket be brown wicker colored. Nothing about gender roles I dont care if he plays with pink.. but pink is such an agressive color and when everything else is true to color (watermellon, orange, biscuit..) why is the basket pink!?

Medela Swing Maxi Double Electric Breastpump
Medela Swing Maxi Double Electric Breastpump

4.0 out of 5 stars Great pump but annoying as like all of my friends ..., 5 Nov. 2014
Great pump but annoying as like all of my friends before me .. I needed to purchase the smaller nipple cups at extra cost which is annoying when its so expensive.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3