ARRAY(0xac509eac)

Breaking Bad: Season 1 [DVD] [2008] [2009]
Offered by Sent2u
Price: 11.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A must see, 24 Dec 2012
If you like the Wire, Shield, Sopranos you are very likely to enjoy this (it's second only to the Wire for me). But even if you don't you may enjoy it, it's hard hitting, but fun which is tricky to do. Plus it's not a brain acher - you can sit back with a beverage (a beer or cuppa tea maybe) and you can relax and watch it. Anyone that has spoke to me about it has enjoyed it.

IPHONE 4 4G RETRO CASSETTE SILICONE CASE - BLACK
IPHONE 4 4G RETRO CASSETTE SILICONE CASE - BLACK
Offered by BuyOnline-HK Shipping
Price: 0.99

4.0 out of 5 stars I was the bell of the ball with this, 24 Dec 2012
This is a splendid little case, and until everyone I saw had one, it made me quite special. Maybe I shoudl buy another colour...

WWF: Best Of Wrestlemania 1-14 [DVD]
WWF: Best Of Wrestlemania 1-14 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Wwe

2.0 out of 5 stars It wasn't great, 24 Dec 2012
No idea why I bought it, saw it on TV Iguess I must've been drunk. Better to watch clips on You Tube - or nothing at all I guess.

Dylan Moran Live - What It Is [DVD]
Dylan Moran Live - What It Is [DVD]
Price: 5.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Some people will love this, 24 Dec 2012
Some people won't, it's not for everyone - like all the best comedy. But he is so quick, and all over the place and slightly difficult to follow. Which means you enjoy it for 3 or 4 views at least! Really good, has a brilliant sceptical look at life...

The Shield - Season 6 [DVD] [2008]
The Shield - Season 6 [DVD] [2008]
Dvd ~ Michael Chiklis
Offered by rightpricediscs
Price: 7.25

3.0 out of 5 stars Good but leave a break between the series, 24 Dec 2012
The shield is awesome - if you're looking at series 6 you obviously like it. My big tip with the shield, leave it a good month or two between series. Or it gets a bit samey - but if you leave it a month you remember why you like it!

Magnetic EaziWipe Fridge Chalk Board
Magnetic EaziWipe Fridge Chalk Board
Offered by Quickdraw Stationery UK
Price: 5.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Tricky to write with, 24 Dec 2012
It's fine, nothing broken/wrong with it, but chalk is so much easier to write with and probably cheaper too. It's a bit scratchy and as it's ink difficult to write vertically.

Treme - Season 1 (HBO) [DVD] [2011]
Treme - Season 1 (HBO) [DVD] [2011]
Dvd ~ Steve Zahn
Price: 16.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Some will love it, 24 Dec 2012
Some will love this series, others will not. It's slow (like the Wire) but not as exciting. If you like the Wire and this sort of show, try it but don't get your hopes up like it will be the new Wire - would suggest Breaking Bad or The Shield first. I enjoyed it, but my girlfriend found it boring - so struggled to get through it.

Aurora 8-inch Flopsie Fox
Aurora 8-inch Flopsie Fox
Price: 5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars My Nan loves it, 24 Dec 2012
This review is from: Aurora 8-inch Flopsie Fox (Toy)
Despite my Nan not understanding the irony of me buying her a fox because a fox did a load of poo in her garden, she loved the little fox. A nice little gift and great value for money.

Casdon 617 Grocery Set (36 Pieces)
Casdon 617 Grocery Set (36 Pieces)
Price: 10.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Good enough, 24 Dec 2012
I prefer real food so this was not an issue for me - but the birdseye stuff is a little small. I have not provided this to my nephew in law yet... but sure he will enjoy throwing it at people.

Suits - Season 1 [DVD]
Suits - Season 1 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Gina Torres
Price: 8.27

4.0 out of 5 stars Cheeky n, 24 Dec 2012
This review is from: Suits - Season 1 [DVD] (DVD)
I am not gay at all, but I am falling in love with Harvey - he's a likeable Gordon Gecko (Wall Street) but it's a lot more light hearted. A good sense of humour for American especially. Stories have some depth, but it's not like CSI etc that you have to concentrate on - it keeps you interacted without giving you a headache.