Profile for Mr Otis M A Ranger > Reviews

Mr Otis M A Ranger

The Annual 2013 - Ministry of Sound [Explicit]
The Annual 2013 - Ministry of Sound [Explicit]

3.0 out of 5 stars Not for the hardcore Ministry Annual fans, 4 Jan. 2013
After reading the many reviews on this album I still bought it because a) I like to make up my own mind and b) to buy the four or five songs that I really wanted that are on this album pretty much added up to the cost of it. I have bought a lot of the older MoS albums in the past and they have always had the best and cutting edge music on them, this one doesn't.
Yes, there are still some mighty fine tracks on this but there are some real stinkers also that wouldn't look out of place on a Now! album. I have only listened to the 1st "continual mix" and all I can say is that it isnt mixed!!! It just so happens that someone has played one track right next to another one with a bit of a fade....it is what your best mate who got decks for Christmas would call mixing.

If you are a hardcore MoS album fanboy then avoid this like the plague as you will be dissapointed. If you have never heard a MoS annual compilation and like a bit of dance music then you cannot go wrong. If you are serious about dance music then save your cash and buy an old annual and see what I am talking about.