ARRAY(0xad52cd50)

Profile for Yorda Smile > Reviews

Content by Yorda Smile

Yorda Smile "Yorda Smile" (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-14
Pure Edible Arabic Gum Big 100g
Pure Edible Arabic Gum Big 100g
Offered by Jalpur Millers Online
Price: 2.89

5.0 out of 5 stars best, 6 April 2014
Great product, great quality, very fast service, excellent packaging, ordered again big bag after trial with this small quantity.Highly recommending.

Elizabeth Arden DOUBLE DENSITY Maximum Volume mascara 1 black 10.25 ml
Elizabeth Arden DOUBLE DENSITY Maximum Volume mascara 1 black 10.25 ml
Offered by quinscosmetics
Price: 7.99

1.0 out of 5 stars all dry, 6 April 2014
It was all dry upon the opening and completely uselessness.You can either bin it like me or better simply dont order it.

Yesurprise Colourful Braided Weaved Rope Band Quartz Lady WristWatch Wrist Watch
Offered by Boxontheroad-Shopping Mall
Price: 11.33

2.0 out of 5 stars Two stars as I love the design, but other than that... ERM..., 11 Oct 2013
Sadly, this was a real waste of time. Even though it arrived on time, it never kept to the correct time. The minutes arrow would swing freely (I think it was not screwed in tightly enough) and there was nothing I could do to stop it doing that. Every time I moved my hand the arrow would move a couple of minutes back (or forth) and I could thus never tell the exact time. After about 3 weeks of wearing the watch it stopped. Like completely. It was meant to be around 10 o'clock and it was showing around 7. I thought the battery had gone and so paid and had a new one placed in. Why, you may wander (if the minutes arrow dont work anyway). Because the design of the watch is really original, stands out and a number of people had complemented me on it (i.e. its a noticeable piece of jewellery). Unfortunately, it was not the battery. The watch is still not working. This may have something to do with its odd mechanism, which clearly isn't wired correctly, if the minutes arrow swings about freely. On top of everything, the lugs are really easy to catch and the watch does tend to fall out of one side and you have to squeeze the lugs together to fit it back on the strap. Rather annoying and possibly dangerous if you loose the lug. On a positive note, I contacted the seller (Boxontheroaduk) explaining all my problems and was provided with a full return, no further questions asked, really speedily and very professionally. I am keeping it in my drawer, in hope against hope that it will work, but I know it wont... :(

Paint pen white Marker paint Pen White Will Writes on Tyres metal plastic wood glass porcelain rubber garden labels Fast drying, waterproof pigment ink Xylene free Tyre Walls
Offered by STUART MANUFACTURING CO LTD
Price: 1.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Did not work at all, waste of money and time, 7 Sep 2013
Very disappointed with the marker. I bought it to write across the pavement in my back garden. Although for a week I kept the nib down, so all the ink would flow to it, the marker barely wrote 6 lines (about 18 metres or 60 feet altogether) and it ran out. When I tried to press the nib harder, so it would release more ink, the nib broke and fell off! I had to throw everything away and look for another way to mark my garden. Do not waste your 1.99 on this: its pointless and useless. I would definitely not buy again or recommend to a friend! AVOID!!!

Gift Daily Pantyliners
Gift Daily Pantyliners
Offered by Salveo Wellness
Price: 4.41

2.0 out of 5 stars Nicely presented, but do not perform in a satisfactory manner, 6 Sep 2013
My experience with these has been rather a hit and miss. I really liked how they stick to the panties, they never bent or rub against my skin in an uncomfortable way. However, they are way too short - only 15 cm. in length from top to bottom and so dont really cover a lot of area on the panties. My daughter also tried them and said she did not like how the herbal extract, as it made the pantyliner feel very sealed and not at all perforated to allow for breathing. In addition, she did not like the design, because she did not feel it was ergonomic enough to allow comfort whilst worn. Having said that, she really loved the way the pantyliners were presented - they really did feel like a gift in the luxurious box they were sent and the way each pantyliner was individually wrapped and had lovely blue polka-dot pattern on the wrapping paper. This need not be everyone's experience with these pantyliners, but I will not be buying again, nor would I recommend them to a friend, for they are not comfortable enough for either my daughter or myself (although for different reasons) and their positive attributes do not gloss over the fact that their main function for existence was not performed to a satisfactory level.

Toilet Seat Hinge Fitting Pack White
Toilet Seat Hinge Fitting Pack White
Offered by fromapound
Price: 5.33

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I needed to fix the wobbly toilet seat, 1 Sep 2013
Superb product, matches exactly what I needed in order to fix the toilet seat as it was wobbly and moving from side to side due to the old hinges wearing out the silicone protectors. I am very happy with the product and would definitely recommend to anyone who likes their current toilet seat and want to keep it, and so is looking for a quick fix to their hinge fitting problems. Also, I must say I am very pleased with the seller (The Home Store) too - I ordered the hinges on Tuesday 27th August 2013 and received the item on Thursday 29th August 2013 with the regular post; and all of this for only 4.86 (including free P&P): what a great bargain!!! Super fix, super pleased - great job :-)

Organyc Pantyliners folded 100% organic cotton - PRAR00995
Organyc Pantyliners folded 100% organic cotton - PRAR00995
Offered by Supply Me Beauty
Price: 4.79

1.0 out of 5 stars Did not work for us, 26 Aug 2013
For us, unfortunately these are no good at all. I tried them, since they say they are hypoallergenic, but they still irritated me. Maybe it has something to do with the organic cotton they have used, I don't know, but the fact is I did not feel comfortable using them at all, and they were no different to store bought pantyliners with various aromas that also cause irritation. Instead of throwing them in the bin (as I could not use them), I gave them to my daughter, in the hope that she will like them. This is not the case. Although she is not irritated by them, she says that they don't last more than 10-12 hours, as they fold up rather uncomfortably when worn. Furthermore, these pantyliners do not absorb, but keep the moisture on the top, which is rather unpleasant. So they don't really provide the 24 hour protection that you get from other similar items. How much she didn't like them is summed up by the fact that she was merely halfway through the 24 pantyliners, when she said "When are they going to be used up and finished?!". Overall, I would not buy again and will not recommend to a friend either, for these pantyliners are far too expensive for such a small quantity and such a poor performance. If you want to try them and decide for yourself, of course you can, we are just sharing our opinion and experience here, but we are not claiming it will be universally so.

Price: 17.34

3.0 out of 5 stars Average for the spectrum of honeys we've tasted, 15 Aug 2013
This is identical honey to Honeycomb Organic Honey Clear 340 g (Pack of 6). The only difference is that here it is 0.60 more expensive for no apparent reason (they are both Amazon Prime, same seller, same quanitity, same origin, same size jars; even the title of the items is identical) - it costs 17.34 here and only 16.74 at Honeycomb Organic Honey Clear 340 g (Pack of 6).
As I said in the ceaper version of the same identical honey, since there were no reviews before me about this honey and we could not judge its quality by reviews beforehand, and considering my family and I are real honey lovers (we have tried many sorts, including several from amazon), we decided to give this sort a go and purchase the item.
The relatively cheap price of this item (16.74 for 6 jars of 340 g. as I bought the cheaper option) reflects the quality of the honey inside. The honey is medium viscosity, its colour is exactly as Winnie the Pooh's honey, its aroma is consistent with that of the outskirts of a forest (not crispy clean air, but not pollution either) where the herbs and the trees' trunks combine to make a real distinct scent. The taste of the honey is similar to what you get from herbal bouquet tea: when you take the spoon in your mouth, you dont really feel anything, only once you swallow the honey does the taste really kick in. Only if you get a spoonful of honey and swirl it in your mouth then can you taste to the front too. From real herbal honey you would expect more: stronger aroma and stronger taste straightaway. This honey has been refined a bit too much (to fit mass production) and it clearly shows. It is not at all clear (based on its qualities) that it is organic; honestly, even though it says its organic on the label, I dont believe it is so.
Thus, its not bad, but we've tasted a lot better. Realistically, it is best summed up by this: its OK for porridge!!!

Price: 16.74

3.0 out of 5 stars Average for the spectrum of honeys we've tasted, 8 Aug 2013
Since there were no reviews before me about this honey and we could not judge its quality by reviews beforehand, and considering my family and I are real honey lovers (we have tried many sorts, including several from amazon), we decided to give this sort a go and purchase the item.
The relatively cheap price of this item (16.74 for 6 jars of 340 g) reflects the quality of the honey inside. The honey is medium viscosity, its colour is exactly as Winnie the Pooh's honey, its aroma is consistent with that of the outskirts of a forest (not crispy clean air, but not pollution either) where the herbs and the trees' trunks combine to make a real distinct scent. The taste of the honey is similar to what you get from herbal bouquet tea: when you take the spoon in your mouth, you dont really feel anything, only once you swallow the honey does the taste really kick in. Only if you get a spoonful of honey and swirl it in your mouth then can you taste to the front too. From real herbal honey you would expect more: stronger aroma and stronger taste straightaway. This honey has been refined a bit too much (to fit mass production) and it clearly shows. It is not at all clear (based on its qualities) that it is organic; honestly, even though it says its organic on the label, I dont believe it is so.

Honeycomb Acacia Honey Clear 454 g (Pack of 6)
Honeycomb Acacia Honey Clear 454 g (Pack of 6)
Price: 12.27

1.0 out of 5 stars No value even for this money, 8 Aug 2013
Unfortunately, the relatively cheap price of this item (12.27 for 6 jars of 454 g.) reflects the poor quality of the honey inside. When one imagines what happens and the type of honey that would come out from feeding refined sugar to bees: this is the result. Your lips stick together from the sweetness of the honey, just as they do after you have eaten double choc chip cookie or maple syrup. Its sickly sweet, and very sticky. No good for honey. In addition, the honey itself is very thin and runny, almost water like; it looks like it's glucose syrup, rather than honey. The consistency and the colour shows clearly that this honey has been refined many, many times and it has lost pretty much all of its real qualities.
Since there were no reviews before me about this honey and we could not judge its quality by reviews beforehand, and considering my family and I are real honey lovers (we have tried many sorts, including several from Amazon), we decided to give this sort a go and purchase the item. Sadly, we are thoroughly disappointed. I felt it was my obligation to warn you not to buy this as its not worth it if you are looking for real honey - I certainly will not be a returning customer!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-14