Profile for Yorda Smile > Reviews

Content by Yorda Smile
Top Reviewer Ranking: 859

Yorda Smile "Yorda Smile" (UK)
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Vogstyle Women's Batwing Sleeve Joint Printed Robes Maxi Dresss Blue
Vogstyle Women's Batwing Sleeve Joint Printed Robes Maxi Dresss Blue
Offered by Voguees

3.0 out of 5 stars Great, but had to return it, 22 Jun. 2016
This dress is great design. The fabric is very nice and looks sturdy, I am sure it will last years. The colours are very pleasant and soft, and the shape is very comfy. However, it is once size only and I had to return mine, as there is a space for 3 of me in this dress + its stumbles me, while I walk, thats how long it is. Its good idea to make at at least 3 different sizes (little, middle, big, 4 example), as - believe me, -women ARE different!Pity, but I had to give up this fab dress, as I cant walk around in a sheet!

RAJAH GROUND GINGER 400G
RAJAH GROUND GINGER 400G
Offered by Grocer

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, buy it, 11 May 2016
This review is from: RAJAH GROUND GINGER 400G (Misc.)
Very good, very strong taste and fine grounded, very reasonably priced too.

White Heart Sign: Love About Home
White Heart Sign: Love About Home
Offered by Inspired Gifts Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommending, 11 May 2016
This is lovely piece of plaster, extremely carefully made, wrapped and sent in time. It is very reasonably priced. I am glad to have it, exactly what I wanted. Thank you.

theBalm How 'Bout Them Apples Palette
theBalm How 'Bout Them Apples Palette

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding selection of usable cream blush colours - a must for your home make up drawer!!!, 24 April 2016
I bought this as a first dip into cream blushes. I absolutely love it. As a lip palette it's useless - the colours barely show and they fade within an hour of application. But as a blusher - WOW!!!
The packaging is magnificent. I have included several pictures for you. The guys pictures are real hunky and definitely put a smile on your face in the morning when you're doing your make up. In particular I like the "Crisp" guy, but that might be because he is the one I look at most often as I use that shade of blush most often (see further down below). Also, absolutely love the large mirror and intend to ripped it out and use separately (once the palette is finished) as it has a very nice mellow-yellow frame around it that just suits my decor very well.
The blush colour in each of the pots is true to the colour that shows on your skin; it stays on for hours and it is a nice creamy textured glow that does not make your face cakey at all! Going through them one by one, my personal favourite is the Crisp. It has a nice tangy glittery glow to it that gives you that skin kissed glow (that normally requires highlighter, but not so if you use this shade). Second best is Candy - super cute peachy pink that is particularity favourable towards warm skin tones. Third in the list is Pie (the only pot, which name does not begin with "C") - it is a very doll like blusher, so do use it sparingly. Having said that, when the right amount is applied it does give you that very youthful appearance, especially when used as part of a spring/early summer look. Fourth place goes to Cider - its undertone is too taupe for me. It's too dull of a colour for my taste, however it's highly suitable for more toned down occasions. Fifth is Caramel - very brown as a shade! When you use it you cannot afford to use bronzer/contour too (unless you want to look like someone punched you in the face and you've got the bruising to show it). It's got to be used on its own and preferably for evening make up. Last place goes to Cobbler. Whilst it is a gorgeous shade of deep red, it is almost unusable for everyday wear (day or night). A little goes a veeeeeeery long way and on the few occasions when I've used it, it has come out so red it looked like I've just burned under the sun. I do have a feeling it will be the last colour remaining in the palette long after all others have been used up. In summary, in my opinion five out of the six colours presented are usable and that is a very high percentage for a palette.
The palette is likely to last you for ages. It's too big to be used when traveling - especailly if you're restricted on luggage space; however, as the title of this review says, it is perfect for your home make-up drawer. I dont see myself repurchasing in the future, simply because I feel by the time I would need to do so, TheBalm would have come up with something new; an improvement on this. However, I am happy that I did purchase How 'Bout Them Apples in the first place as I now have a superb choice of cream blusher that I could use, without getting bored with one and the same shade. You should do the same!!!
Comment Comment | Permalink

Fruity Ironing Board Cover Large and Medium (Medium, Juicy Orange)
Fruity Ironing Board Cover Large and Medium (Medium, Juicy Orange)
Offered by Safu Trading Limited

4.0 out of 5 stars Besides few broken threads, the rest of the cover is great!, 16 April 2016
Very nice design, size of cover true to size given in description box. Material is clearly one that allows steam to go through. There was a toggle provided to allow the securing of the rope used to gather the cover around the ironing board - a nice, unexpected touch, showing consideration fro user ease of use and experience of product. The toggle is strong enough to secure the rope without the rope needing to be tied as well. Only reason I give it four, not five stars, is that there were several places where I had threads poking out (please see pictures attached). When I cut them, the cover did not unravel (again, please see pictures attached), however when I buy something new I want it to be brand spanking new; not something that I've got to fix to look really new. I'd repurchase again, if I had the choice, as the product received is good for the price paid (£11.48 with free P&P in April 2016).

100% Honey Pure Raw Organic Raw 1.5kg
100% Honey Pure Raw Organic Raw 1.5kg
Offered by farmfood

5.0 out of 5 stars Definitely buy it, 14 April 2016
This honey is great. The sender gave 50gr. over what I've paid for 1.500kg (see pic). It was well packed and arrived on time. The honey is original and strong. The mousse (foam) that you see on the lid and that forms the first inch of the content is something that usually the beekeeper saves for personal use only. The fact that this mousse is in this jar guarantees you that this honey is indeed very very good. Do not eat the first inch of the jar all at once, scoop a little bit from the foam and dig for spoon full of honey. Save a little bit from the top for every time you take a spoon of honey. This foam contains all that is good in the hive, trust me.The honey in the jar itself is not that sweet, no smell, it is creamy and delicious.It is like you harvest it from your own beehive. Highly recommending and well done to the producer and the supplier. Thank you for the great honey.
Comment Comment | Permalink

100% Natural Bee Bread (Ambrosia / Perga) Highest Medicinal Quality from the pristine Altai region of Siberia (100 grams)
Offered by Na'vi Organics

5.0 out of 5 stars Update- Amazing effect!, 14 April 2016
The packet arrived on time and very well closed. This ambrosia looks original, no smell, hardly any taste. The packet is small, but can be re-sealed to keep the ambrosia fresh. The ambrosia itself is of great consistence, soft on touch and all different shapes, indeed like its in the hive. I believe that it is strong, so I just took 2 pieces for now. Will see how it goes as effect. At the moment can offer my pictures for you to see how it all looks like.
Update- I take 7-12 pieces every couple of days, (as 1.there is no recommended dose and I dont know how much to take and 2.I also take 1 spoon bee pollen separately in the days I dont take bee bread). The effect from this bee bread is amazing. I feel energized, I feel younger and (dare I say) I seem to look younger in the mirror! Its worth the price, absolutely totally recommending- buy it, try it! I am trying not to increase the amount I take, but I am so tempted...

Lacor Transparent Pepper Mill
Lacor Transparent Pepper Mill

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not buy, 10 April 2016
Happy with this mill. Easy to set up, easy to use, very light, great bonus is that it is transparent- you can see when the paper is low and re-fill it. Fills from the small gap on the top ( see pic.). Good size ( see pic.)Good price as well, which made me buy it in the first place after research. Recommending, does the job very well indeed. After use I place the mill in a cup, as the bottom always drops pepper dust (all mills do).
Update- Pepper Mill broke, I am taking the star rating down to 1 star only. Was good while it lasted, but it was really for short - just couple of months.

Addis 40 m 4-Arm Rotary Airer
Addis 40 m 4-Arm Rotary Airer

2.0 out of 5 stars nah, 9 April 2016
Unstable, used it only few months and it broke down.

Skechers Keepsakes - Winter Wonder, Women's Slippers, Black, 5 UK (38 EU)
Skechers Keepsakes - Winter Wonder, Women's Slippers, Black, 5 UK (38 EU)

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy, 9 April 2016
Haven't taken them off since I bought them (unless I take a shower).Have 2 pairs..Very happy with them, fit just right, cosy inside, keep warm. Happy I bought them on offer for great price.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20