Profile for Yorda Smile > Reviews

Content by Yorda Smile

Yorda Smile "Yorda Smile" (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-14
Wildlife World Squirrel Feeder
Wildlife World Squirrel Feeder
Price: 12.99

1.0 out of 5 stars The destroyed feeder, 6 July 2012
I bought this with the best intentions at heart for my garden squirrels. However, it turns out to be a disaster! When received it looked sturdy, but immediately I did not like the fact there was only one hole on which it was meant to hang (see pictures). When it got windy the feeder just swung left to right on the one nail that it was hanging. Just in a couple of days the squirrels figured out that there was food inside and tried to find a way to get it. However, instead of lifting the lid, they started to push the clear plastic window up. So the seeds started pouring out on the front seat, which is I guess how the squirrels thought it should be. I pushed the clear plastic window back down, hoping they will find the right way to lift the lid. Instead, the next time I looked at the feeder they had eaten the sides and so lifted the whole clear plastic window up and just completely destroyed everything. I realised the fault was not with the squirrels but with the way the feeder was manufactured: the clear plastic window was not glued to the house, but just put in with two side sluices that the squirrels eat through! I have made pictures of the destroyed feeder, as well as the squirrel sitting in it (as close as I could get to it, before it ran away) in case you re wandering how can squirrels destroy such a structure. Considering the way the feeder was designed I now know how it was so easily destroyed, I only do not know how the squirrels pushed the clear plastic window up and why the manufacturers did not think of that themselves. I am now looking for another feeder to buy and am writing this review to warn other people not to buy this one and also to let the manufacturers' know this is a useless feeder.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 28, 2014 7:45 AM GMT

Quest Boron 3mg-  60 Tablets
Quest Boron 3mg- 60 Tablets

1.0 out of 5 stars dislike, 5 July 2012
The tablets are small, whit-ish and easy to crush, which is good in case you can't swallow a whole tablet. The taste is neutral. However, I get headache every time I take one of these tablets, I suspect some element in their mix that is not on the label. I dislike this product and will not buy again.

Lanes Tea Tree Shampoo 200 ml
Lanes Tea Tree Shampoo 200 ml
Offered by Chemist-net
Price: 4.38

1.0 out of 5 stars Has Sodium Laureth Sulphate and leaves hair looking greasy, 25 May 2012
Big disappointment! Firstly it does not wash the hair well at all - within two days of using this shampoo the hair looks greasy and like it has not been washed for weeks. Maybe that's the tactic - use the 200 ml. shampoo for less than a month and have to buy another one. Even worse this shampoo has Sodium Laureth Sulphate as an ingredient. Certainly not a chemical I expected to see in a "specially formulated for children" shampoo and not something I want to put on my hair, or on my children's hair. Better buy an organic shampoo and drop a few drops of Tea Tree Oil in the bottle - you're likely to get better and less chemically polluted results.

Teangi Tea Tree Shampoo 200ml
Teangi Tea Tree Shampoo 200ml
Price: 3.85

1.0 out of 5 stars has Sodium Laureth Sulphate and leaves hair looking greasy, 25 May 2012
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 15, 2013 7:37 PM BST

TISSERAND ROSE BLEND DEODORANT (35ML)
TISSERAND ROSE BLEND DEODORANT (35ML)
Price: 5.75

3.0 out of 5 stars Not good value for money., 24 May 2012
This deodorant is great. Smells lovely and one application last for more than a day. I give 3 stars however, because the quantity is ridiculous - only 35 ml, despite the big bottle. I personally suspect that inside, in real terms its even less than 35 ml. With one application a day this deodorant last for under 2 weeks. Considering the price it's just not worth it, especially bearing in mind that similar non-paraben products are much cheaper. I will not say names here, as I do not promote any of them. This here is a good product, but not good value for money.

Sistema Klip It Round Container, 1.5 Litre
Sistema Klip It Round Container, 1.5 Litre
Price: 4.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally I found it!, 24 May 2012
I was looking for so long for a box that is easy to take to school or work, which is big enough to keep a big veggie salad and couscous, but small enough to go into a bag. The usual boxes of this sort are tallish and unattractive to bring to school, look not pleasant to eat lunch from ,but this is my perfect match for the purposes I needed it. Finally I found it!

Kitchen Craft Colourworks Silicone Spoon, Green
Kitchen Craft Colourworks Silicone Spoon, Green
Offered by EKS
Price: 1.41

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice, 24 May 2012
I am surprised how good this actually is. Very strong, but not metal, works perfect, easy to wash, looks very smooth as colour, I did buy few more of this sort, have a small collection now. Recommending.

Colourworks 30cm Green Silicone Covered Cooking Spoon
Colourworks 30cm Green Silicone Covered Cooking Spoon
Price: 5.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice, 24 May 2012

Teangi Tea Tree Oil 10ml
Teangi Tea Tree Oil 10ml
Price: 4.19

5.0 out of 5 stars very good oil, 24 May 2012
Very small , compact bottle, strong oil, I use it to apply around my nose to help my rosacea, it does actually work! Happy with this product, recommending it.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 11, 2013 9:31 PM BST

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars 10 stars, 23 April 2012
Very happy with this purchase, bought twice from the seller, always came in time, very well packaged. The socks are real bliss, I have swollen ankles and cant find cheap, but good quality socks to wear. In the shops socks are always either too big and without enough lastic on the top, either to tight for me. Bought from these here few pairs just to try and immediately after receiving them ordered another 15 pars.
Great value, great service, great product.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-14