Profile for Jo > Reviews

Children, Can You Hear Me?: How to Hear and See God
Children, Can You Hear Me?: How to Hear and See God
by Brad Jersak

5.0 out of 5 stars Children, can you hear me, 3 Mar. 2013
Beautiful little book! Gorgeous pictures! My kids love it to bits. Its quite long, so may have to be used bit at a time for little children, but the pictures will definitely engage them.

Midsomer Murders: Ben Jones's Casebook [DVD]
Midsomer Murders: Ben Jones's Casebook [DVD]
Dvd ~ John Nettles

5.0 out of 5 stars Midsomer Murders, 3 Mar. 2013
Well... if there's any murders our way, our family can now just about solve any type now! Sunday afternoon winter activity. Who can resist a good old murder whilst wrapped up in a snuggly blanket!

Read Write Inc.: Green Word Cards
Read Write Inc.: Green Word Cards
by Gill Munton
Edition: Cards

4.0 out of 5 stars Green Words Cards, 3 Mar. 2013
Needed them to back up the teaching.... but to be honest... don't really like the colour! Not sure I would particularly recommend them, could have done a set myself

Read Write Inc.: A0 Speed Sounds Poster
Read Write Inc.: A0 Speed Sounds Poster
by Gill Munton

5.0 out of 5 stars Read Write Inc, 3 Mar. 2013
Brilliant poster! Backs up what the kids learn at school. Have added sounds of our own too. Quite large for domestic use, but one of ours is home-schooled so it's up in the learning room.

Number Bonds Educational Children's Mini Poster 40 x 60cm
Number Bonds Educational Children's Mini Poster 40 x 60cm
Offered by Poster Display

5.0 out of 5 stars Number bonds, 3 Mar. 2013
What can I say.... its a poster, and is exactly what it says it is. For me personally the colours get on my nerves after looking at them for a while, but they match my daughters room décor. Sad, I know... but there you go. Can't wait 'til we progress onto timetables!!

Apples To Pears Ladies Pink Folding Secateurs - gardening gifts for her! Birthday, Christmas
Offered by Englishpostbox

5.0 out of 5 stars Folding Secateurs, 3 Mar. 2013
Bought for a secret santa prezzie. They went down very well. Although I cannot ask direct questions (she doesn't know they were from me) they are still being well used and she hasn't lost them yet... something that happened often with her green handled pair. Came promptly and beautifully wrapped.

new 2013 y/b weight lifting gloves gel L/xl
new 2013 y/b weight lifting gloves gel L/xl

5.0 out of 5 stars Weight Lifting gloves, 3 Mar. 2013
I bought these gloves for my husband to use when out and about on his bike. He says they are brilliant and very comfortable to wear! Your hands don't get sweaty and they are easy to put on and take off.

How To Poo At Work
How To Poo At Work

5.0 out of 5 stars How to Poo at work, 3 Mar. 2013
This review is from: How To Poo At Work (Toy)
Bought this for a laugh for my teenage son. He has assured me that some of the suggestions outlined do actually work! I didn't go into any further detail. He says its well worth checking the book out! I suppose if its not your cup of tea... you could always make use of the paper!

The Second World War in 100 Objects
The Second World War in 100 Objects
by Julian Thompson

5.0 out of 5 stars The Second World War, 3 Mar. 2013
Bought this for my 9 year old son to help him with his studies. He loves the pictures about the guns and he finds the text easy to read. Have taken it into school and all his friends have read it too. They particularly like the pictures!!

Illustrated Dictionary of Maths (Usborne Illustrated Dictionaries)
Illustrated Dictionary of Maths (Usborne Illustrated Dictionaries)
by Tori Large

5.0 out of 5 stars Dictionary of Maths, 3 Mar. 2013
Priceless little gem! A must have for anyone needing to revise maths, right up to GCSE standard. Easy to understand text and bright colourful pages make it a joy to use.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11