Profile for Hardy > Reviews

Countdown To Extinction: Live
Countdown To Extinction: Live
Offered by jim-exselecky

4.0 out of 5 stars Amazon ripped me off, 25 Oct. 2013
The product is great but I paid £22.99 to pre order it and just a few weeks later the price has dropped to less than £18. I won't be pre ordering anything again and will buy my purchases from elsewhere.

Stowabike Folding Dual Suspension Mountain Bike - Silver
Stowabike Folding Dual Suspension Mountain Bike - Silver
Offered by The Sports HQ

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy this bike or deal with this company, 23 Sept. 2012
The bike arrived all scratched and with no assembly instructions. I wanted to return it but they couldn't collect at weekends and I was at work during the week. They suggested I return a FAULTY item to them at MY inconvenience and expense which was a joke! Eventually I negotiated a £40 discount and kept it. When I tried to assemble it the pedals had no Right Or Left markings on them so ended up damaging the thread. This cost me £25 to fix! The bike is extremely heavy and the gears and chain don't work smoothly. They make a constant rattling sound and bits like the rear reflector keep falling off. The customer service was appalling as they seem to think that they could palm me off with a reject and get away with it. If you have any sense you will steer clear from this dreadful seller.

Tear The World Down
Tear The World Down

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply sublime, 28 Sept. 2010
This review is from: Tear The World Down (Audio CD)
This is an absolutely awesome album, the best I have purchased all year. The songs are very dramatic and emotive as well as being melodic. Please buy this album as you won't regret your decision. Truely epic!