Profile for A. Lim > Reviews

Content by A. Lim

A. Lim (South of England)

Page: 1 | 2
TDK T79074 A26 Trek Weatherproof Wireless Speaker - Black
TDK T79074 A26 Trek Weatherproof Wireless Speaker - Black
Offered by Angraves

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant! I use it for my mobile phone sat ..., 12 Jan. 2016
Brilliant! I use it for my mobile phone sat nav in my car (mobile speaker is too small to hear anything), connected via blue tooth, and it works really well. Also, the sound that came from it was amazing considering its size. Works perfectly for me to use in my car (when I have the classic fm app running as well together with google maps)...

Coleman Xtreme 52 QT Passive Cooler - Blue
Coleman Xtreme 52 QT Passive Cooler - Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 12 Jan. 2016
After five days travelling around Rep of Ireland, I still had ice left in the cooler. Quite impressive.

Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 6 (PC/Mac)
Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 6 (PC/Mac)

4.0 out of 5 stars Otherwise it's a good programme (took me two months to get to grips ..., 12 Jan. 2016
Such a pity that two months after I bought LR6 CD version, the subscription based version came up with the dehaze button! Otherwise it's a good programme (took me two months to get to grips of exploiting this programme to its fullest)...

The Happy Pear: Healthy, Easy, Delicious Food to Change Your Life
The Happy Pear: Healthy, Easy, Delicious Food to Change Your Life
by Stephen Flynn

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this book, 12 Jan. 2016
Love this book. And I also love their ethos. They have a youtube channel and it's very gratifying to see them promote plant based lifestyle choices in such a positive way.

MSI GT72 Dominator Pro 211-HID1 17.3" i7 4710HQ 3.5GHz 8GB GTX 980M 32GB RAM 128GB SSD + 1TB HDD BDRE Windows 8.1

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant! I bought this not to play games (I ..., 12 Jan. 2016
Brilliant! I bought this not to play games (I hate games!) but to use it for 4K video editing. And it's doing really well. People who love games watch on with great envy... LOL.

Mountain Warehouse Exodus Mens Softshell Jacket Breathable Lightweight Showerproof Black Small
Offered by Mountain Warehouse

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant! I love that it's so light-weight, 12 Jan. 2016
Brilliant! I love that it's so light-weight. Worn it to the Rep of Ireland in my summer trip where I drove around the beautiful country for five days. Rain is NOT a problem...

Kitchen Craft KCCAKEWIRE Sweetly Does It Cake Cutting Wire - Silver
Kitchen Craft KCCAKEWIRE Sweetly Does It Cake Cutting Wire - Silver

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent! Cuts so well, 12 Jan. 2016
Excellent! Cuts so well, especially if you chill the cake base. But you don't have to do that as long as the cake base is sufficiently cooled...

Zanussi ZAN7620EL Ergo Easy All Floor Cyclonic Bagless Cylinder Vacuum Cleaner, 1550 W - White/Yellow

4.0 out of 5 stars it still doesn't suck as well as when it's new, 12 Jan. 2016
Ok I guess. Once you use it for several months, after you try to watch the filters, it still doesn't suck as well as when it's new...

Spy Tec K1S Dual Car Dash Camera + GPS Logger | Front and Rear 1080p Remote Lens Cameras | 140 Degree lenses | 64GB microSD capacity | Ambarella A7LA70

4.0 out of 5 stars Sometimes the battery overheats, but this is not a ..., 12 Jan. 2016
Sometimes the battery overheats, but this is not a problem in winter. The front and back footages sometimes got jumbled up too, especially when you clicked to save the 'important' clips in a separate folder. These are probably quirks or bugs, as they don't always happen...

1 The Beatles [Limited Edition]
1 The Beatles [Limited Edition]

5.0 out of 5 stars I am so glad I bought this set, 12 Jan. 2016
I am only a casual Beatles fan in that I only really own the 2009 remastered mono collection. I am awaiting the remixes of all their stereo albums where the voices are adjusted to the centre of the spatial sound spectrum, and not on the side (which I find extremely irritating). With that in mind, I am so glad I bought this set. Yes, the videos are excellent and I suspect once 4K TVs and players are readily available they will release these in 4K (since they are all digitally scanned and corrected in 4K) version as well. As some reviews said, even the mono tracks seemed to have Paul and John's vocals more distinct from each other. The stereo tracks (speaking about the CD here) really good and it gives me hope that the Giles et al. will release the stereo remixes in the near future if this 'best of' album is any indication! Very happy indeed!

Page: 1 | 2