Profile for Kindle Customer > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
The Shocking Miss Emerald
The Shocking Miss Emerald

5.0 out of 5 stars Caro Emerald, 3 Sep 2013
Wow, best album I've bought for a while, have played it non stop. Never heard of this artist till a couple of months ago when I caught her on the radio... Playing it non stop & have ordered her other album too..:)

Supergets® Apple Iphone 5 Premium Black Top Flip PU Leather Case, Screen Protector, Capacitive Touch Screen Stylus
Offered by WEB-ESSENTIALS

5.0 out of 5 stars iPhone 5 Case, 3 Sep 2013
Great, love my new case for my new phone, very affordable, very durable & just what I wanted. Was impressed with the screen pen & also screen saver that were also enclosed.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Charger, 3 Sep 2013
Great needed yet another car charger, so was very pleased to find an affordable one from Amazone. It came in very quick time & I have found it very useful.

Empire of the Deep: The Rise and Fall of the British Navy
Empire of the Deep: The Rise and Fall of the British Navy
by Ben Wilson

5.0 out of 5 stars Empire of the Deep, 3 Sep 2013
I bought this as a present for my hubby's birthday. It was a very appreciated gift & yet again Amazone got it to us before their arrival date. Thank you.:)

Tangled Up
Tangled Up

5.0 out of 5 stars Caro Emerald, 3 Sep 2013
This review is from: Tangled Up (Audio CD)
Heard Caro Emerald & couldn't wait to get some of her musicEnjoying this but find I'm listening to the cd album as obviously more tracks..:)

Willow Tree Father and Son Figurine
Willow Tree Father and Son Figurine

5.0 out of 5 stars Willow tree, 1 Aug 2013
I love the willow figures & was really pleased with "Father & Son." I have it next to "Mother & Son.. Well worth the money..

SELVYT BOOT & SHOE POLISHING CLOTH
SELVYT BOOT & SHOE POLISHING CLOTH
Offered by Talk Time

5.0 out of 5 stars Selvyt Boot Cloth, 19 April 2013
This review is from: SELVYT BOOT & SHOE POLISHING CLOTH
Fantastic, needed one of these as my son is going in the Army & it was on his kit list.. I looked everywhere when I shopped locally but no joy, so Amazone to the rescue yet again.. Thank you..:-)

SOFTOUCH CUSHION PAD/FILLER 32"x32"(80CM X 80CM)-pack of 1+FREE GIFT OF TOY -3D Bugs
Offered by Softouch

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy, 9 Mar 2013
Ordered this on Tuesday & it arrived by Friday.. Needed this big size to go in a cover we had bought for our son... He's over the moon with it "very comfy" was his verdict..

Printed Mug Go Away I'm Reading [Kitchen & Home]
Printed Mug Go Away I'm Reading [Kitchen & Home]
Offered by Finger prints

5.0 out of 5 stars GA mug, 16 Feb 2013
At first I was a little disappointed that this is towards the smaller mug size, but now use it for my bed time drink wen I read in bed, so once again another successful purchase.

Glenmorangie 10 Year Old + 2 tumblers / Gift Pack / 70cl
Glenmorangie 10 Year Old + 2 tumblers / Gift Pack / 70cl
Offered by Drink Specialist

5.0 out of 5 stars Glenmorangie, 16 Feb 2013
I bought this as a gift for my husband a Glenmorangie lover. He was over the moon with the whisky & 2 glasses, it was in a very original display box, just a shame that had to be recycled.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4