Profile for Lisa Forrester > Reviews

Harman/Kardon Soundsticks III LED Desktop Wired Speaker System - Transparent

5.0 out of 5 stars Great sound, 4 April 2016
Great sound!

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars In future I will only buy the full sized ones as they are far better., 8 July 2015
I knew these would be small, but the plastic coating around the metal bits, makes it ineffective as a tweezer. In future I will only buy the full sized ones as they are far better.

OPI Nail Polish, Elephantastic Pink 15 ml
OPI Nail Polish, Elephantastic Pink 15 ml

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 15 Sept. 2014
Colour didn't suit me at all. I gave it away to a friend.

Opi Nails Im Indi-a Mood For Love Pink Nail Lacquer/polish - India Colour I41
Opi Nails Im Indi-a Mood For Love Pink Nail Lacquer/polish - India Colour I41

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 15 Sept. 2014
Love the colour. Will def buy again!

52 Things To Do While You Poo
52 Things To Do While You Poo
by Hugh Jassburn

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 15 Sept. 2014
This book isn't funny it's just full of puzzles.

How to Get Your Ex Back Fast! Toy with the Male Psyche and Get Him Back with Skills only a Dating Coach Knows (Relationship and Dating Advice for Women Book 4)

5.0 out of 5 stars This guy is really good! He even responds to emails, 15 Sept. 2014
This guy is really good! He even responds to emails, and gives great advice. I want to buy all this books now! What he says makes sense!

The Case of Mistress Mary Hampson: Her Story of Marital Abuse and Defiance in Seventeenth-Century England

1.0 out of 5 stars Ridiculous price!, 21 Mar. 2014
I would have bought this to read but the price is ridiculous! What a shame. It's the price of a hardback book!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 7, 2014 3:20 AM BST

Nails Inc Kensington Caviar Top Coat - 10 ml
Nails Inc Kensington Caviar Top Coat - 10 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars My Favourite Top Coat, 26 Nov. 2013
I love this top coat. It's so shiny and dries so fast! It is expensive, but you pay for quality, Now I'm addicted to it so keep re-ordering!

Beauty-Boxes St Tropez Silver Cosmetics and Make-up Beauty Case
Beauty-Boxes St Tropez Silver Cosmetics and Make-up Beauty Case

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality for the price, 26 Nov. 2013
It's massive, clunky and doesn't close properly as one side catches. Had to force it down to close it, which jolted all my makeup. I would have thought that for this price it would have been made better, and be smooth opening/closing. I have returned it and think I'll go to a shop to find a replacement.

Real Purity, Mascara, Black, 50 cc
Real Purity, Mascara, Black, 50 cc
Offered by Better Yourself Limited

4.0 out of 5 stars Lifesaver!, 17 July 2013
I started being allergic to mascara about a year ago. The brand I usually used made my eyelids swell up. I tried many different brands of mascara and finally found this one. Made from all natural ingredients I finally found something I can wear with no horrible side effects. It's really nice but not waterproof, so near the end of the day have to check for smudges underneath, but it's really easy to take off. It's good, hardly any clumps and nice thick lashes :)
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 17, 2014 11:56 AM BST

Page: 1 | 2 | 3