Profile for Music fan > Reviews

Content by Music fan

Music fan

Page: 1 | 2
PowerPlanet NP-900 Minolta High Capacity Compatible Digital Camera 2 Year Warranty Battery for Minolta DiMAGE E40, E50
Offered by PowerPlanet Europe

5.0 out of 5 stars Good replacement, 1 May 2013
Fits like the original and has a good amount of charge to take the camera through several days of shooting.

Swissgear GA-7316-06F00 Ibex 17 Inch Backpack - Black/Blue
Swissgear GA-7316-06F00 Ibex 17 Inch Backpack - Black/Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great rucksack, 1 May 2013
This is to replace an older one I have - several years on it still looks and operates like new ( apart from being a bit muddier! ). I needed to accommodate a larger laptop and this was my first choice.

It doesn't have a chest strap, which I miss a little but I have to admit it does't feel as though it is about to slip off, and the laptop space is on the tight side for my machine, but otherwise it is up to the standard of the old one.

China
China

5.0 out of 5 stars Still good on revisiting, 5 Aug 2011
This review is from: China (MP3 Download)
I bought this album many years ago on vinyl when I was at college - it was used by a DJ at the time for his show's theme. Recently when trying to concentrate over background noise the music from this floated into my head and I decided to buy an 'electronic' copy.

I still think it's one of the great themed albums with emphasis on the novel use of instruments but nevertheless has wonderful melodies and deep harmonies. The whole feel is Chinese ( at least it fits my perception of Chinese! ) and if you want something to help you chill which is definitely not 'elevator music' and a bit different then check this out.

Page: 1 | 2