Profile for Jo > Reviews

Content by Jo

Jo "wee evil one" (Gosport, England)

It Starts with the Egg: How the Science of Egg Quality Can Help You Get Pregnant Naturally, Prevent Miscarriage, and Improve Your Odds in IVF

5.0 out of 5 stars Good review of latest literature with a good researchers questioning ..., 23 Nov. 2014
Good review of latest literature with a good researchers questioning nature mixed with a great understanding that sometimes a meta analysis is too far away for some of us to make decisions. I recommend it

Fertility Flow Yoga with Mercedes Ngoh
Fertility Flow Yoga with Mercedes Ngoh
Dvd ~ Mercedes Ngoh
Offered by Mercedes Ngoh Sieff

5.0 out of 5 stars Not for beginners but..., 23 Jan. 2014
A very nice flow of movements that kept me occupied even as a ten year practitioner. Not overly difficult but very beautifully linked and relaxing

Fertility Conception Pregnancy..Boost Your Chance Of Success Hypnosis CD
Fertility Conception Pregnancy..Boost Your Chance Of Success Hypnosis CD
Offered by heretolisten

5.0 out of 5 stars Grand, 23 Jan. 2014
I look stoned after listening to it so its obviously relaxing me. Only time will tell for the other effects I guess

Passing Stranger
Passing Stranger

5.0 out of 5 stars one of my favourite albums of last year, 16 Mar. 2007
This review is from: Passing Stranger (Audio CD)
There isnt a song on the album that I dont now love. On first listen you fall in love with 'ellusive' and 'city headache' but as time goes on the whole thing grows to be a thing of love. A calm mixture of a man with beautiful passion filled voice and his guitar with fantastic occasional adds of slide guitar in country stylee, harmonica, tabla and some percussion thrown in for good measure. Every listen I hear something new.

I didnt get the Jeff Buckley comparisons truly until I saw him live and that is one of the most amazing experiences and puts the album on a whole new level.