Profile for Inga De Jager > Reviews

Basic Dreamer 15cm Pocket- Kids Single Memory Foam Pocket Sprung Mattress
Offered by The Little Mattress Company
Price: 114.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice!, 29 Jun 2014
This mattress is amazing! A little bit heavy so is a bit tricky when sheet needs to be changed (my son has a mid sleeper, would be perfect for normal hight bed) but due to the quality I don't mind the little struggle. My son is 6 and when he slept in Thai mattress he praised it and kept on saying how well he slept (he had a foam mattress before). Would recommend it, the pocket springs and foam layer in top work really well.

Streetwize SWBM2 Extra Large Super view
Streetwize SWBM2 Extra Large Super view
Price: 14.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 4 Jun 2014
I looked at quite a few mirrors and chose this one due to its size to make sure I will be able to see my daughter as she has quite bad reflux. Mirror is brilliant! View is great, she can see me too and it's fun to see her being ok and looking around :) It doesn't rattle too much, the straps don't come lose, I think fixings are very good and I am very pleased with it!

Mutsy Shoppingbag
Mutsy Shoppingbag
Price: 31.00

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT!!!, 4 Jun 2014
This review is from: Mutsy Shoppingbag (Baby Product)
Very easy to use and a must have for any Mutsy owners due to small bag under the seat area.

Walplus Huge Tree Butterfly Photo Baby Kids Paper Children Nursery Wall Sticker Decal Art
Offered by I-WallArt
Price: 12.99

4.0 out of 5 stars The tree is very not but betterflies..hm..., 4 Jun 2014
I got this for my daughters room. It made it nice and vibrant and the tree was fun to put on! my 6 year old son helped with joy! I Love It!! But the butterflies seemed very different from the tree set , as if they just added to it to make the pack bigger. I moved them to the other corner of the room as the tree with leaves, squirrel, etc looks much better without the load of butterflies, this is why I gave it four stars only.

Mutsy Traveller Carseat Adapter for 0 - 9 Months (Black)
Mutsy Traveller Carseat Adapter for 0 - 9 Months (Black)
Price: 12.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 28 April 2014
They are what it says on the box, adapters for the Mutsy Traveller Seat. I love this seat due to the fact that it goes flat!

Huggies Pure Baby Wipes - 10 x Packs of 64 (640 Wipes)
Huggies Pure Baby Wipes - 10 x Packs of 64 (640 Wipes)
Offered by Groceries R US
Price: 17.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great wipes!, 28 April 2014
These are perfect for my baby. I used normal ones with my son 6 years ago and use these ones with my daughter now, she is 15 weeks and no nappy rash! Perfect!

Vitax Nippon Ant Killer Liquid Disp 25ml
Vitax Nippon Ant Killer Liquid Disp 25ml
Price: 1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Magic!, 28 April 2014
This thing is great! We moved into new house and now that the weather got warmer these ants were coming from everywhere, it was horrible. It took a week to get rid of them 100%!! VERY GOOD!!!

Skylanders Giants Aluminium Bottle
Skylanders Giants Aluminium Bottle

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 28 April 2014
It is a cheap bottle so don't expect something special. It works very well for my son as his water bottle in the class.

Disposable Nappy Bags, 200 bags - fragranced
Disposable Nappy Bags, 200 bags - fragranced
Offered by Home Star Supplies Ltd
Price: 1.54

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good and cheap, 28 April 2014
great bags. Very pleased with their quality and much cheaper than Sainsbury's value ones. Whats not to like about them :)

Lenco SCD-24 Portable Radio CD Player - White
Lenco SCD-24 Portable Radio CD Player - White
Price: 29.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 23 April 2014
My son used his pocket money to buy this and he is only 5. His friend has similar one so he was begging for one too. Perfect first CD player. Easy to use and seems quite good sound quality for what it is.

Page: 1 | 2