Profile for Aimee Kearmey > Reviews

Content by Aimee Kearmey

Aimee Kearmey

Syma 2nd Edition S107 S107G New Version Indoor Helicopter (Red)
Syma 2nd Edition S107 S107G New Version Indoor Helicopter (Red)
Offered by Anself-UK
Price: 10.20

1.0 out of 5 stars BAD SERVICE!, 10 Jan 2014
This item was a waste of time and money. I brought it for my partner for Christmas but received a faulty helicopter. I emailed the seller twice and got no reply, so have wasted my money and time and now have to buy another one.

IF YOU WANT A HELICOPTER GO SOMEWHERE ELSE!!!
This is a bad service, Please do not use it (unless you're looking for disappointment and have more money than sense)

JMT 1 PCS 925 Sterling Silver Fashion meteor showers jewelry bangle bracelet Best gift for Woman lady
Offered by SheClub
Price: 0.95

2.0 out of 5 stars Too small, 10 Jan 2014
Came in time, and very pretty and cheap. But shouldn't be labelled 'Womens' or 'ladys' as it didn't fit any 'woman' in our family! Just about fit my 10 year old!

Nobody's Child
Nobody's Child
Price: 0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Heart wrenching!, 10 Jan 2014
This review is from: Nobody's Child (Kindle Edition)
This book had me in tears so many times! It really captures the reader and I thoroughly enjoyed reading it. Such a sad true and well written story.

Secrets My Mother Kept
Secrets My Mother Kept
Price: 4.99

1.0 out of 5 stars A very disappointing book., 10 Jan 2014
This book was over 4000 pages long and took me about 2 weeks to read, I was really into it and was very anxious to find out her 'mothers secrets'. However towards the end the book starts to drag on a lil and get really confusing, she's one of 10 children, all her siblings have at least 2 kids, her aunts and uncles and friends... there are way too many names.
This didn't bother me till I finished reading the book as we don't actually find out any of her mother secrets. It should have been called 'my complicated life' not 'secrets my mother kept'. What secrets? I'm really disappointed.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 20, 2014 11:54 AM GMT