Profile for Jimbob > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
The Hunger Games Complete Trilogy
The Hunger Games Complete Trilogy

5.0 out of 5 stars The hunger games trilogy, 19 April 2014
This series has kept me up until the small hours as I just couldn't put I down, desperate to know what happened next. Absolutely riveting read, it is now 2.30am and I've just finished the third book!!

Top Gear - The Perfect Road Trip [DVD]
Top Gear - The Perfect Road Trip [DVD]
Dvd ~ Jeremy Clarkson

5.0 out of 5 stars Firm favourite, 7 Feb 2014
Christmas present for my son, who loves Top Gear. He wanted the Christmas special, which they do every year, and was not dissappointed.

Harry Potter The Complete Collection (Seven book set)
Harry Potter The Complete Collection (Seven book set)
by J.K. Rowling

5.0 out of 5 stars Christmas present, 7 Feb 2014
I have read all these books to my sons and love them. I got the box set for my sister, who has seen the movies, but not read the books. It is a lovely box set and reasonably priced for all books.

Dior J'adore L'absolu Limited Edition Eau de Parfum Spray for Women 75 ml
Dior J'adore L'absolu Limited Edition Eau de Parfum Spray for Women 75 ml

4.0 out of 5 stars Different scent, 7 Feb 2014
I have used J'Adore before and love it so thought I would try the absolut. It does have a different smell to the original, I know it is more concentrated, but didn't expect it to smell completely different.

Assassin's Creed Series 1 Edward Kenway Action Figure
Assassin's Creed Series 1 Edward Kenway Action Figure
Offered by The Bilingual Shop

4.0 out of 5 stars Action figure, 7 Feb 2014
My son loves to collect these figures and he is extremely happy with his purchase. I do feel however that it is a little expensive for what it is.

The North Face Women's Fuzzy Earflap Beanie - Premier Purple, One Size
The North Face Women's Fuzzy Earflap Beanie - Premier Purple, One Size
Offered by Outdoorkit Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Christmas present, 7 Feb 2014
I bought this for my sister for Christmas and was lucky enough to get it at a reduced price. It came extremely quickly and when I opened it I was surprised how soft it was and such excellent quality.

15 15.6 inch Laptop Carrying Sleeve Bag Case with Hidden Handle & Adjustable Shoulder Strap with Matching Skin Sticker Deal - Soldier Design
Offered by MyShop US

4.0 out of 5 stars Laptop case, 7 Feb 2014
The design of this laptop case is excellent for teenage boys, but the material is quite thin and you cannot completely zip in up with the carry handles. It does come with a shoulder strap and the details did advise of this, so overall happy with product.

Skullcandy Lowrider Headphones - Black/Gold
Skullcandy Lowrider Headphones - Black/Gold

1.0 out of 5 stars Never arrived!!, 12 Dec 2013
Whilst writing this review I am STILL waiting for this to arrive. I am very disappointed as this is outside of delivery expectations and I have no idea if it will turn up despite having been charged for the goods!

EasyAcc® HTC ONE Leather Case Flip Case Cover Wallet Case Bumper Pouch with Stand Card Holder for HTC ONE M7 - Black / Full Body Protector / Premium PU Leder

1.0 out of 5 stars Does not fit, 12 Dec 2013
I bought this for my sons phone, which was the model stated, but it is far too big for his phone. Assume I missed something in the small print about model or version of his phone. Still in packaging, not used!

Wolf Hall
Wolf Hall

5.0 out of 5 stars Wolf Hall, 27 Dec 2012
This review is from: Wolf Hall (Kindle Edition)
History made interesting and human, very enjoyable read with an new insight into King Henry's life. Would recommend d this book

Page: 1 | 2