Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Season 10
Season 10
Dvd

5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth a watch, 12 Mar. 2016
This review is from: Season 10 (Amazon Video)
In some ways this is a dated series in the dress and the modes of address - but in the ways that matter this is right up to date and after each episode I am left wondering whether it has ever happened here and whether it could. This has been an excellent series and I have now seen all 10 seasons at 2 episodes a night and every one has had me on the edge of my seat.

Behind Closed Doors: The gripping debut thriller everyone is raving about
Behind Closed Doors: The gripping debut thriller everyone is raving about

5.0 out of 5 stars A real page turner., 12 Mar. 2016
Absolutely gripping. I so wanted it to go right - I won't spoil it - and I was hooked right to the last page. This is not by normal sort of novel being more a crime reader but I thought I would give this psychological drama a go - and I am so glad I did. I believe this is a first novel and I can hardly wait for the next novel from this author.

Kindle Paperwhite E-reader, 6" High-Resolution Display (300 ppi) with Built-in Light, Wi-Fi (Black) - Includes Special Offers

5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth the upgrade, 27 July 2015
Bought to replace an old Kindle so I can read at night without disturbing anyone. Well worth the purchase.Display really clear and evenly lit. With a smart case I take it everywhere and getting a lot more reading done.

Epson WorkForce WF 2530WF x10 Compatible High Capacity Ink Cartridges 16XL
Epson WorkForce WF 2530WF x10 Compatible High Capacity Ink Cartridges 16XL
Offered by INKSBROKER

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job - prints, 27 July 2015
Work fine. Epson printer complains every so often but it all works perfectly.

MeasuPro Instant Read Digital Oven, Meat and Cooking Thermometer with Timer, Silver
Offered by Five Star

5.0 out of 5 stars This is the cheese maker's dream!, 27 July 2015
Just what I need for cheese making.

12 Years A Slave
12 Years A Slave
Dvd

5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth it - but not a relaxed Saturday night., 27 July 2015
This review is from: 12 Years A Slave (Amazon Video)
Not an easy watch but I am glad I made the effort. Such prejudice is no longer acceptable in civilised society but I was left wondering what prejudices we still have and think are acceptable, I was particularly concerned with the way religion was used to justify unacceptable treatment of others - surely it could not happen these days.

Friends to Die For
Friends to Die For

5.0 out of 5 stars You'll never guess who did it., 10 July 2015
Took a bit of getting into but well worth it. Could hardly put it down till I found out who did it.

MOFRED DIGITAL LCD FOOD THERMOMETER COOKING PROBE IDEAL FOR BBQ MEAT STEAK TURKEY WINE JAM
Offered by MOFRED PRODUCTS

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic value for money, 10 July 2015
This was unbelievably inexpensive so I thought I would give it a try. The result - a really good food thermometer which is easy to use, clear to read and gives readings the same as a much more expensive product.
It came in a plastic tube so I can keep it in the kitchen cupboard with no fear of it getting scratched or damaged.
An excellent purchase and one I have no hesitaion recommending,

Black + Decker A6171 50M Line on Storage Spool
Black + Decker A6171 50M Line on Storage Spool

5.0 out of 5 stars A cutting edge purchase, 7 Jun. 2015
A really good line which is not being consumed any faster than the tiny spools from a local DIY store which cost much more for a lot less. Excellent purchase.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent purchase, 7 Jun. 2015
Took some effort to get the note in there and, as yet, I have not needed to remove it. However it is nice to know it is there. The pod is so small that I do not notice it on the key ring and despite rattling in my pocket along with the keys it looks as good as new. This was an excellent buy , and that is before you include the free splashproof case it came in! Well worth the money.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5