Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Forget You Had a Daughter - Doing Time in the Bangkok Hilton: Doing Time in the Bangkok Hilton - Sandra Gregory's Story

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent read., 1 Dec. 2014
A gripping book. Not in any way self pitying but a frank account of life in a Bangkok prison and then British Jails. The book does not pull its punches but is nevertheless a fascinating read

MOFRED® Black New Google Nexus 7 2 II Tablet (Launched July 2013) Case-(Second Updated Version of Case)-MOFRED® Executive Multi Function Standby Case for the Google Nexus 7 II-2nd Generation Tablet 16GB or 32GB eMMC ,Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 1.5GHz Processor, Screen Protector + Stylus Pen (Available in Mutiple Colors)
Offered by MOFRED PRODUCTS

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I wanted., 3 Nov. 2014
This is a beautifully made product and protects the tablet perfectly. It is very convenient they way it turns the tablet off when I close it and back on when I open it. Saves messing around with that fiddly on/off switch.

Garmin nuvi 50 5" Sat Nav with UK and Ireland Maps
Garmin nuvi 50 5" Sat Nav with UK and Ireland Maps

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 22 Oct. 2014
Having the bigger screen is a great improvement on the previous model.

Bye Mam, I Love You - A daughter's last words. A mother's search for justice. The shocking true story of the murder of Rebecca Aylward

5.0 out of 5 stars Totally Gripping., 22 Oct. 2014
To say "I loved the book" is totally wrong - no I was gripped by it. A tale of torment which must be every parent's nightmare this tale is very well written and I was totally gripped from the very start. I will forever be grateful to the author for sharing her feelings of such a difficult time. I now have a far better understanding of what parents go through. This was not a pleasant read but it was certainly a book I am glad I read.

The Gulf Conspiracy
The Gulf Conspiracy
by Ken McClure

5.0 out of 5 stars Another excellent book., 28 Aug. 2014
This review is from: The Gulf Conspiracy (Paperback)
Ken Mclure and Stephen Dunbar never disappoint and this was another excellent book with well drawn characters, a plausible, exciting plot. I have read almost all the series and they are all very good.

EasyAcc Leather Flip Case for Samsung Galaxy S4 Cover Phone Book Case Protective Cover with Stand for Samsung Galaxy S IV I9500 Black - Premium PU Leather
Offered by EasyAcc.U Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Eaxactly what I wanted, 16 Aug. 2014
Perfect in every way. Fits the phone snugly but gives me access to all the controls. It is slim and adds little bulk to the phone size and being smooth slips into my trouser pocket easily. Been using it for a month and not a mark on it.

Don't Buy It!: The tricks and traps salespeople use and how to beat them
Don't Buy It!: The tricks and traps salespeople use and how to beat them

5.0 out of 5 stars Do Buy It, 15 April 2014
As a regular reader of David Craig's column I know what to expect - and that is why I bought the book. So far I am only two chapters in but already I have learned so much - and I thought I was a savvy consumer. This is certainly a book to be bought by anyone who does not want to be ripped off. I am sure that reading about the tricks the salespeople use will save me the cost of this book many times over.
As to the style of writing - it is very readable and the information is clearly presented making it a pleasure to read even if the content makes your blood boil.
This is an excellent book and my advice is Do Buy It.

iBPM Stylus 8 Pack for Tesco Hudl & Tesco Hudl 2
iBPM Stylus 8 Pack for Tesco Hudl & Tesco Hudl 2
Offered by BPM UK LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars Stops the smears, 17 Mar. 2014
These are just the job to cut down on smeared screens. I do not use them all the time but they are so useful when I am eating and surfing at the same time.In addition they have the added advantage that they are a perfect substitute for short fat fingers when it comes to typing on the Hudl. A very worthwhile purchase.

Moisture Meter - Moisture Detector for wood, building materials (screed, concrete, wall) and other materials - With switch mode to select material
Offered by cp-trade

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the job, 17 Mar. 2014
After several attempts to dry a wall we think we have now cured the root cause and this meter is excellent in showing me the progress that is being made in drying it out. I take daily readings and they are consistent and showing a trend towards a drier wall so this is proving an excellent purchase. The readings are clear and the device can be set for wood or brick. Being so small - just the size of a matchbox - means it is easy to carry around and in our house hunting it will be a tool I carry with me at all times.

Norton Internet Security 21.0 - 3 Computers, 1 Year Subscription (PC) [2014 Edition]
Offered by Aqua Reefer

5.0 out of 5 stars So far so good, 17 Mar. 2014
Used this for about four years and so far we have had no issues with viruses. Need one say more?

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4