Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

The Gulf Conspiracy
The Gulf Conspiracy
by Ken McClure

5.0 out of 5 stars Another excellent book., 28 Aug 2014
This review is from: The Gulf Conspiracy (Paperback)
Ken Mclure and Stephen Dunbar never disappoint and this was another excellent book with well drawn characters, a plausible, exciting plot. I have read almost all the series and they are all very good.

EasyAcc Leather Flip Case for Samsung Galaxy S4 Cover Phone Book Case Protective Cover with Stand for Samsung Galaxy S IV I9500 Black - Premium PU Leather
Offered by EasyAcc.U Store
Price: 19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Eaxactly what I wanted, 16 Aug 2014
Perfect in every way. Fits the phone snugly but gives me access to all the controls. It is slim and adds little bulk to the phone size and being smooth slips into my trouser pocket easily. Been using it for a month and not a mark on it.

Don't Buy It!: The tricks and traps salespeople use and how to beat them
Don't Buy It!: The tricks and traps salespeople use and how to beat them
Price: 3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Do Buy It, 15 April 2014
As a regular reader of David Craig's column I know what to expect - and that is why I bought the book. So far I am only two chapters in but already I have learned so much - and I thought I was a savvy consumer. This is certainly a book to be bought by anyone who does not want to be ripped off. I am sure that reading about the tricks the salespeople use will save me the cost of this book many times over.
As to the style of writing - it is very readable and the information is clearly presented making it a pleasure to read even if the content makes your blood boil.
This is an excellent book and my advice is Do Buy It.

iBPM Stylus 8 Pack for Tesco Hudl
iBPM Stylus 8 Pack for Tesco Hudl
Offered by BPM UK LTD
Price: 1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Stops the smears, 17 Mar 2014
These are just the job to cut down on smeared screens. I do not use them all the time but they are so useful when I am eating and surfing at the same time.In addition they have the added advantage that they are a perfect substitute for short fat fingers when it comes to typing on the Hudl. A very worthwhile purchase.

Moisture Meter - Moisture Detector for wood, building materials (screed, concrete, wall) and other materials - With switch mode to select material
Offered by cp-trade
Price: 17.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the job, 17 Mar 2014
After several attempts to dry a wall we think we have now cured the root cause and this meter is excellent in showing me the progress that is being made in drying it out. I take daily readings and they are consistent and showing a trend towards a drier wall so this is proving an excellent purchase. The readings are clear and the device can be set for wood or brick. Being so small - just the size of a matchbox - means it is easy to carry around and in our house hunting it will be a tool I carry with me at all times.

Norton Internet Security 21.0 - 3 Computers, 1 Year Subscription (PC) [2014 Edition]
Offered by eoutlet-uk
Price: 29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars So far so good, 17 Mar 2014
Used this for about four years and so far we have had no issues with viruses. Need one say more?

The Crossing: Conquering the Atlantic in the World's Toughest Rowing Race
The Crossing: Conquering the Atlantic in the World's Toughest Rowing Race
Price: 4.19

5.0 out of 5 stars Gripping, 17 Mar 2014
In some ways I expect little from a book about rowing the Atlantic - well how can you make day after day of rowing interesting? And yet this is exactly what this book did - it made it a really interesting page turner and a book I enjoyed from start to finish. You really felt you had been through all their problems and thus could enjoy their success. This was a most enjoyable and exciting read.

Double-wall Straight Sided Cafetiere, 3 Cup
Double-wall Straight Sided Cafetiere, 3 Cup
Offered by home_essentials
Price: 16.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Use it every day., 6 Dec 2013
Have used this every day for many months and it is as good as new. Keeps coffee warm and make just enough for me. Tempted to buy one of the larger ones for when I need more coffee.

Tenn-Outdoors Men's Fingerless Cycling Gloves Mitts - Black, Large
Tenn-Outdoors Men's Fingerless Cycling Gloves Mitts - Black, Large
Offered by Tenn Outdoors
Price: 5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable, 6 Dec 2013
Had these for several months and they are very comfortable and no longer do I get the pain in my palm. Some gloves like this have padding which collapses very quickly but these have been ridden every day for several months during which time they have got very wet but they are still as good as new.

Monsoon Wedding [DVD]
Monsoon Wedding [DVD]
Dvd ~ Naseeruddin Shah
Offered by rsdvd
Price: 4.90

1.0 out of 5 stars Never finished it., 6 Dec 2013
This review is from: Monsoon Wedding [DVD] (DVD)
It is not often I give up on a film - but this one I did. The mix of languages and subtitles was too trying and after 30 minutes we had no idea what was going on - and we did not care.
Gave it to a charity shop the following day.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3