ARRAY(0xad246360)

How to Play Much Better on Any Sort of Keyboarded Instrument
How to Play Much Better on Any Sort of Keyboarded Instrument
Price: 6.07

2.0 out of 5 stars May be good But......, 17 Jan 2014
I am sure the content of this book is good as the sample seems to suggest, but be aware it has no table of contents (TOC) at all, so navigating is rather difficult. I contacted the author and asked if the full download had a TOC and he replied with "Nope, but all you need do is scroll forward. If that is too much for you, then don't buy it." Which is a bit blunt and also odd - as in the introduction he suggests that the reader might "enjoy reading those chapters that most catch the interest" , well that will be difficult with no TOC !
Anyway I am not knocking the content as I took the authors advice and didn't purchase, I am leaving this to make buyers aware and they can decide for themselves.

One For All URC 7960 Smart Control Universal remote
One For All URC 7960 Smart Control Universal remote
Price: 20.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Remote, 5 April 2012
This is a great Universal Remote, it was easy to setup and worked with our two TV's and Humax HD Recorder. The only slight issue was it did not support our CD player but it was easy to learn from the original remote and One for All support is really 1st class and I can send them my remote and they will add in the codes for the CD player free of charge.
Its good looking, feels good in the hand and I think is superb for the money, it can do Macros and 'Watch Movie' type modes but as yet I have not tried those functions.

Those in Peril (Hector Cross Novels)
Those in Peril (Hector Cross Novels)
Price: 1.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Far to many faults....., 3 Jan 2012
I am sorry to say that this book had far to many faults and holes that are simply to preposterous to overlook, I wont explain any because it would spoil the story for anyone wanting to give it a try. The general storyline itself is okay but it contains to many faults and preposterous plot lines that just cant be ignored and leaves you from time to time almost laughing at the absurdity of it.

Delphi Complete Works of Sir Arthur Conan Doyle (Illustrated)
Delphi Complete Works of Sir Arthur Conan Doyle (Illustrated)
Price: 1.92

5.0 out of 5 stars Great eBook and service, 4 Dec 2011
I purchased this complete works as I wanted to have the original illustrations as I felt that would add to the reading experience, which I feel it does.
They are very well put together and the company offer very good follow up service answering questions promptly and have been most helpful.

Delphi Complete Works of Charles Dickens (Illustrated)
Delphi Complete Works of Charles Dickens (Illustrated)
Price: 1.83

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent eBook and service, 4 Dec 2011

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Very classy cover for a classy eReader, 17 Nov 2011
I purchased this after doing quite a bit of research both on-line and in the shops. Yes it is expensive but it is worth it if you want a very smart luxury case for the new Kindle, it fits beautifully is made from quality leather with fine stitching which really enhances to look and feel of the new Kindle without importantly adding much bulk).
I chose this case for the following reasons. I wanted a case that acted more like a book, that I could hold like a book and when reading could simply close like a book, which would then give a reasonable level of protection (it does have a nice soft edge all round which should offer some protection if dropped). I did not want one with a flappy closure tab on the right hand side as I new that would get in the way while reading as its natural tendency would be to spring back to its closed position and thus get in the way of reading and I didn't want to have to hold it back as that would restrict how I held the Kindle. I found one with a closure tab on the left side (ie: the open side of the case) but that was around 20 and having seen this case in the shops I felt the quality was worth it (compared to the others I looked at). For some (inc. myself) having an item like the new Kindle is about the tactile feel and the looks as well as the technical ability of the device itself, and this case allows a good level of protection while keeping that important tactile feel and visual looks, so for me that's why it won.
Am I happy, yes I am. Is it a touch over expensive, yes but nobody made me buy it, its not like Amazon are making you purchase this or like its the only option for a case. If that were true then I could understand the complaints on the price, but if you think its to expensive then you have plenty of other choices. With regard to it not having a 'secure' closure for me this was not an issue as I read mostly at home, for more robust protection, say when travelling, I have purchased a cheap (3) neoprene case for a Kindle Keyboard model so its a bit bigger and fits the new Kindle with this leather case, so if I want to pack my kindle in a bag of luggage I can just pop the whole thing in the Neoprene case for fuller protection. But for my day to day use I feel this case offers enough protection for my needs.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 10, 2013 3:25 PM GMT

Jamie at Home: Cook Your Way to the Good Life
Jamie at Home: Cook Your Way to the Good Life
by Jamie Oliver
Price: 19.50

4.0 out of 5 stars I prefer to review the Book, 21 Sep 2007
I think many of the reviewers are missing the point. It does not really matter if you think he has not become a gardener overnight, the idea of the book is to encourage people to take more care of what they eat, and to grow you own is a great way of doing that. The food he covers is food that makes you happy and that is a very good thing.
And let's stick to book reviews, not people or TV show reviews which is rather pointless.

How to Cook the Perfect...
How to Cook the Perfect...
by Marcus Wareing

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Cookbook, 14 Sep 2007
This is very good cook book, to the "serious foodie reviewer" (always worries me when people call themselves that) the egg poaching is not a production line, as in the technique shown you do one at a time , so just stop when you have done enough!
The hints and tips throughout are excellent and give that extra info from a great chef, which you do not normally get in a cookbook, which helps extend your skills.

Adobe Photoshop CS for Photographers: Professional Image Editor's Guide to the Creative Use of Photoshop for the Mac and PC
by Martin Evening

5.0 out of 5 stars Adobe PhotoShop CS for Photographers: Professional Image Editor's Guide to the Creative Use of Photoshop for the Mac and PC, 29 Jan 2007
I would say that this book is a must buy for any Photographer looking to get to grips with Photoshop and Digital imaging in general. The layout is very good, the content clear and understandable. I do not know what the reviewer who mentions 'learning new keyboard shortcuts for this book' is going on about, it's really SIMPLE so ignore it and dont let it put you off an excellent book.

The only oddity found so far was that the method of printing to an inkjet did not work for my Printer, but then it is different to the one used in the example (the method used in the CS2 update of this book works for my printer).