Profile for All night shopper > Reviews

Content by All night shopper

All night shopper (Swindon)

Page: 1 | 2
Contigo West Loop Autoseal Travel Mug - 470 ml - Green
Contigo West Loop Autoseal Travel Mug - 470 ml - Green

3.0 out of 5 stars Great concept but not great for flavour, 29 Nov 2014
This works brilliantly - no leaks and keeps drinks hot. I want to give it more stars and for coffee alone I would, but any kind of tea tastes pretty nasty. Make sure you clean it straight after use; a pipe cleaner or similar would be a welcome inclusion as it is tricky to get round the moving parts.

Zoodle Chef Top Selling Vegetable Spiralizer, Packed full of Recipes Instant Download .BEST SELLING PREMIUM KITCHEN GADGET,100% Satisfaction Guarantee, Make Noodles and Spaghetti From Vegetables As Well As Chips/ Crisps, Low Carb Pasta Alternative, Perfect for Clean Eating, Raw Food, Paleo and Gluten Free Diets. Cut, Slice and Florette with this Spiral Slicer/ Julienne/ Mandolin Cutter **FREE eRecipe Book** Packed full of Recipes Instant Download. Includes Stainless Steel Cleaning Brush & Safety Cap
Offered by The Best Buy Products

CytoSport Cytomax 680 g Citrus Endurance and Recovery Drink Powder
CytoSport Cytomax 680 g Citrus Endurance and Recovery Drink Powder
Offered by Capital Stores

5.0 out of 5 stars Works every time, 30 Mar 2014
Easy to mix, tastes good, easy on the tum and delivers energy when you need it. Shop around though, even from same supplier carton sizes in metric vs imperial can work out different prices.

KS3 Maths Study Guide (with online edition) - Higher: Levels 5-8 (Revision Guides)
by Richard Parsons

1.0 out of 5 stars Avoid, 30 Mar 2014
I'd give this zero stars if I could, everything about it is awful. The opening message is that maths is boring so they've added some fun. Nice one. If the design was done by a professional they should be ashamed, it's horrible to look at but worse it's messy and difficult to work out where to read first. Poorly conceived and executed.

8 x AKORD® Stretch Nylon Fake Tattoo Sleeves / Arms - Fancy Dress, Tribal / Tiger / Skull Tattoo
Offered by Akord Technologies Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Good stocking filler, 30 Mar 2014
Good for a laugh, some designs work better than others but you get a good choice here for a good price. Not worth paying more for though, it's only five minutes of fun.

Salt, Sweat, Tears: The Men Who Rowed the Oceans
Salt, Sweat, Tears: The Men Who Rowed the Oceans
by Adam Rackley

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, 30 Mar 2014
This would be brilliant if it were just an account of Adam and Jimmy's row or just a history of ocean rowing, but to have two such well written stories in one is like Christmas and birthday presents packaged up together. Don't be put off if you know nothing about rowing; this book is fascinating, exciting and honest and you won't want to put it down.

Brooks Women's Adrenaline Gts 11 W Silver/Anthracite/Blueiris/Silver Trainer 1200821B593 6 UK, 8 US

5.0 out of 5 stars Brooks are the best, 2 Dec 2012
My second pair of these fantastic running shoes. As an over-pronator I've always looked at the light, neutral shoes with envy as I bought yet another paid of clumpy supportive running shoes; but these are stellar - light, very comfortably (my feet sigh with delight every time I put them on) and great looking. This is last year's style - I have tried the 12s but have to say the fit wasn't right at all. Hoping the 2013 version will be back to form because these are the best running shoes I've ever worn. They have a lower than normal heel cup which is great if, like me, you have bumpy heels. THey are sturdy too; I put my first pair through the washing machine and they came out like new.

Fly London Women's Flip Camel Biker Boots P210602000 5 UK
Fly London Women's Flip Camel Biker Boots P210602000 5 UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Fly quality but not the usual fit, 2 Dec 2012
These are indeed lovely boots, great quality, funky design and finish as you'd expect from Fly. But I've had lots of Fly boots and shoes and am always size 38, but these boots were way too tight for me. So not sure what's going on there. Had to return them for that reason and was very disappointed - otherwise they're great.

Thermos Stainless King Food Flask 0.47L Blue
Thermos Stainless King Food Flask 0.47L Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant wee flask, 2 Dec 2012
I bought this for one reason - I've just done an Ironman and had to have a cup of tea after the bike leg! This flask is the perfect size for a big mugful and small enough to travel with. But I did wonder if my tea would be stone cold as other reviews said 8 hours or so was the limit. I had to fill the flask and drop it off 24hrs beforehand and when I staggered off the bike it was great - OK not piping hot but warm and definitely a good old cup of builders. I also use it every day to take my morning coffee to work; it's not quite handbag sized but still pretty neat. My only criticism would be the spoon doesn't stay in its slot but I don't plan to use it for food so I ditched it early on anyway. All in all, thoroughly recommended. It's a good looking item too - looks quality and it is.

GAGGIA RI8151/60 ESPRESSO CUBIKA PLUS BLACK COFFEE MACHINE
GAGGIA RI8151/60 ESPRESSO CUBIKA PLUS BLACK COFFEE MACHINE

2.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use - but had to send two back, 1 Jun 2012
First proper coffee maker we've owned. It's really easy to use and - importantly - to clean afterwards. Would be great if it came with a small cup or similar to catch the coffee but it's easy enough to find something suitable. Like with any new thing you need to play around a bit with quantities of coffee and milk to get the right end result, but we are very pleased with this. It looks good and doesn't take up too much room in our smallish kitchen. The first one we ordered had faulty electrics, affecting the lights on the buttons rather than the operation of the machine itself, but Amazon sent out an immediate replacement.

UPDATE - all the above holds true but we have since had to send the second machine back as the steam mechanism failed after 6 weeks of just moderate use, hence have reduced to two stars on basis of not being reliable. As we were outside the 30-day Amazon returns period we emailed Gaggia who never bothered to reply. Amazon, on the other hand, responded by return to an email asking if there was any way they could help, and immediately organised a full refund. Excellent customer service.

Page: 1 | 2