Profile for Dawn > Reviews

Green Blade 750ml Water & Liquid Spray Bottle for Gardening Etc
Offered by One Click Wonder
Price: 3.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 21 Jan 2013
This is great. Most spray bottles die after a short time but this has kept going. Great purchase and very happy!

Bathketball Bathroom Fun
Bathketball Bathroom Fun

5.0 out of 5 stars BRILLIANT ENTERTAINMENT, 21 Jan 2013
This review is from: Bathketball Bathroom Fun (Toy)
Got this as a little stocking filler for my son at xmas. Lots of fun and he does enjoy it. Helps him with focussing on throwing and aiming.

Meadow Kids Silly Faces Bath Sticker Set
Meadow Kids Silly Faces Bath Sticker Set

5.0 out of 5 stars FUN, FUN, FUN., 21 Jan 2013
My son enjoys them, plays with them and it saves us getting splashed. Good quality.

I do feel I have more fun with them though!

Dinosaur Starts School
Dinosaur Starts School
by Pamela Duncan Edwards

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Purchase, 21 Jan 2013
This review is from: Dinosaur Starts School (Paperback)
Love it. Pamela is a lovely writer and my son really enjoys al of her books. Looking forward to reading more.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Thoroughly disappointed - a big waste of money!!, 14 Jan 2013
I very rarely need to give negative feedback but I can not give this product any more stars! I am thoroughly disappointed with this product and wish I hadn't wasted my money. We have laminate flooring which this is apparently good for. WRONG! I have flooring raising on the joints through where I've used this mop. Initially, I thought I was being thick and using it wrong so I read the instructions again, and then just to make sure I really wasn't being an idiot got my husband to read and try it. Again same issue. My flooring is ruined and it still doesn't clean it just leaves watermarks everywhere.

My advice to you is... bypass it, save a little bit longer and buy a well known brand with a proper guarantee. 30 may sound like a bargain but it's going to cost me a lot more to replace my flooring and replace my faith in the steam mop. :'( I am very sad and very angry so much so I cannot bring myself to even communicate with this company because all I have to say to them is rude and I was raised better then that!
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 3, 2013 10:12 PM BST

XStunt Super Deluxe Marble Race Large Construction Edition includes 75 Building Blocks & 30 Custom Balls (105pcs)
Offered by Dealstation
Price: 19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT VALUE and Brilliant fun for all the family!, 16 Oct 2012
This product is great. My son is 3 and it has done wonders for his concentration skills. There are instructions for the toy but you can pretty much make any trail you want and it really encourages toddlers to problem solve, add and understand how things work. He focuses really well when using it and it actually calms him down considerably.

We play with it pretty much every day and for my son, that is amazing, usually he plays with something once or twice and is bored already!

SO VERY HAPPY WITH THIS TOY and will be more than happy to recommend it to people in the future or buy it as a gift for someone. The quality is very good, durable and very toddler hardy!