ARRAY(0xb443a0a8)

Green Bubbles Water Drops Rain (4 Coaster Set) Dinnerware, Furniture
Offered by WE HAVE ANY
Price: 6.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful coasters, 19 April 2014
I love lime green so the design of these coasters caught my eye. They are absolutely beautiful and I'm really pleased with the purchase - so pleased in fact that I bought 2 more packs. The backing of the coasters is not cork as pictured but a black/dark brown coloured MDF type wood - which actually looks better in my opinion. Fantastic and would definltely recommend these, some of my friends have even commented how cool they look.

Slush Syrup: Pink Bubblegum flavour Single Home Bottle for making Slushies like Slush Puppie
Offered by BD-wholesale
Price: 4.95

3.0 out of 5 stars Not quite to my taste, 29 Dec 2013
This product was not quite to my taste as I was expecting something like those blue drinks you used to be able to buy from the newsagents. This has a slight sour note to it so it tastes more like those fizzy slushies you get from the cinema (without the fizz). Aside from the taste though it's a good product, nice size, long expiry date and even comes with free straws.

Braun Oral-B Professional Care 1000 One-Mode Rechargeable Toothbrush (Packaging Varies)
Price: 29.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Does the job well but battery life is ridiculous, 14 Sep 2013
This toothbrush does what you need, it brushes your teeth and gives superior cleaning to a manual toothbrush. However, my problem with this toothbrush is the constant charging it needs. I have another oral B toothbrush (one of the more advaned models) and bought this as a spare for on call shifts I used to do. My other toothbrush can last for weeks after a charge, this one barely gets through one use before it needs to be charged again. I would not recommend buying something that needs to constantly sit on the charger to anyone.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 16, 2013 8:51 AM BST

Sennheiser CX 300-II Precision Noise-Isolating Ear-Canal Phones - Black (Eco Packaging)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great noise isolation & almost tangle free cable, 25 Jan 2012
I love these headphones, had them nearly 3 years and they are still going strong (normally I would've forked out for a new pair by now). The sound quality is great and what you'd expect from a brand like Sennheiser. The noise isolation is top notch and means I can listen to my music on the tube without hearing any of the background noise and without having to increase my iphone volume to deafening levels just to be able to vaguely recognise a song. The cable is also made out of a material which doesn't allow it to tangle very easily which is great because I am familiar with having to waste a lot of time unravelling my headphones from the knots and tangles they magically manage to work themselves into just sitting in my bag. Would definitely buy again and amazing value because at the time I paid 13.99 for these direct from amazon!

Sennheiser MM 30i Ear-Canal Headset
Sennheiser MM 30i Ear-Canal Headset
Price: 38.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Works with iphone 4s Siri, 25 Jan 2012
I bought these headphones to use with my iphone 4s. I don't really like the ones apple provide with the phone because I like the noise isolation of these headphones, plus these are more inconspicuous than the bright white apple ones. I have the sennheiser CX 300-II also which have been going strong for almost 3 years but I needed the voice control that these headphones provide. The voice control works with Siri which is the main thing that I needed because this means I can use my phone when I'm out without ever having to take it out. Other than that there isn't much to comment on, the sound quality is as you'd expect from a pair of sennheisers and I think the mic quality is fine too (haven't heard any complaints from anyone I've been on the phone to). The only downside is the noise isolation isn't as good as with the CX 300-II; the headphones are a slightly different shape which I think affects how good of a seal they can form in your ear. However, the fact that I can still hear what is going on around me to some extent isn't a totally bad thing because as I said I wear these only when I'm out so it's good to be able to hear the tube announcements or what's going on around me generally. It would have been nice to have some dedicated music buttons for moving between tracks as well.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 20, 2012 9:53 PM BST

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Works amazingly well!, 25 Jan 2012
This product works great! I never had a problem until recently when even though I'd been using dove/sure anti-perspirant, I was still sweating for no reason (i.e. even when I wasn't hot) and the problem was worse when I wore tops which were tightly fitted around the underarm area or certain colours where the sweat patches would show. I now just use this product every 3-4 days and I never have to worry about sweat patches or smelling bad ever, it's AMAZING! Would definitely recommend this product!

SwitchEasy Colors Silicone Case for iPhone 4 4S - Lime
SwitchEasy Colors Silicone Case for iPhone 4 4S - Lime

4.0 out of 5 stars Not actually lime, 25 Jan 2012
I really wanted a lime green case so I ordered this and was disappointed to find that it was just bright yellow when it arrived. However, I kept the case anyway because it's quite a nice case and I like that it provides full coverage (including the docking/charging port and headphone socket). The case protected my phone when it fell out of my pocket getting out of the car onto the concrete road and there are no marks or scratches on the phone or case. Would buy this brand again, just a shame the colour wasn't what I'd hoped for.

iSkin Solo FX for iPhone 3G - Breeze
iSkin Solo FX for iPhone 3G - Breeze
Offered by Modern-Tech
Price: 11.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Good protection but buttons difficult to press, 14 Oct 2011
This case fits the iphone really snuggly and offers good protection from bumps & falls and comes in a nice colour. I didn't use the screen protector as I already had a better quality one on my phone (Zagg Invisishield if you're interested) so I can't comment on that.

The only downside with this cover is that I find I have to press the power button hard to get it to respond, the volume buttons are a little easier to press though.

All in all it's a pretty good case and I wouldn't mind buying another iskin case for my next phone.

Holiday Travel Pillow Flexible Neck Rest Blue
Holiday Travel Pillow Flexible Neck Rest Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars Really comfortable, 24 Sep 2011
Great product: not too expensive, good quality and really comfortable. I wish this kind of thing existed years ago when I used to go on long haul flights and struggle to find any sort of vaguely comfortable position to sleep in in economy class. It's also quite good to use just generally for sleeping in bed or sitting in a chair, etc.

Kahuna Ladies Watch KLS-0109L with Green Dial and Green Leather Strap
Kahuna Ladies Watch KLS-0109L with Green Dial and Green Leather Strap

5.0 out of 5 stars My favourite watch, 24 Sep 2011
I absolutely LOVE this watch! It's my favourite colour which is the main reason I like it but it also has quite a funky modern design and is comfortable to wear all for a great price.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3